Bonne Bell VitaGloss O2 Moisture Stick Simply Strawberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/3/2007 4:53:00 PM

Great gloss. Non sticky. Okay for kissing. Perfect. Vitagloss line is to best!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Interesting packaging (clear and rounded tube), clear gel type balm and great flavors makes this balm anything but dull. VitaGloss O2 is a clear, solid gel that applies smoothly with natural body heat, its not greasy or sticky and gives a nice shine with no color. Very moisturizing! It's perfect for a naked face!
Great fruity flavors, too, which I've come to expect from Bonne Bell. I'm going to snatch these up so I can try all the flavors!

on 2/26/2006 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this in Refreshing Raspberry and it was terrible! I've always a sheer balm that would give the color and shine of a gloss... yes, as the ads said it would! When I tried it on, it basically melted everywhere into this gummy goo... it looks like a nasty white layer on my lips and all over the tube. There was no shine and no color at all, just a gooey mess!
This product proves you can't believe EVERYTHINGG you hearr=D

on 2/19/2006 7:06:00 PM

Gross. This is so thick and sticky that it just totally grosses me out. Ew.

on 1/23/2006 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I love this stuff! I went on my drugstore run at Sav-on and found this! I love the light shine and the moisture. I think I will buy another tube to have incase this runs out! Not bad for the price, under $3!

on 1/14/2006 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this! Neat looking tube, great gel-like moisturizing balm stick, and wonderful, fresh strawberry scent with minimal taste! Better than the tube gloss of the same scent/name.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It smells amazing! I find that lipgloss looks kind of funny on me to I try to stick to the more balmy types. This is perfect! I mix it with some Burt's Bees and it lasts for hours.
I like the tiny tube it comes in as well. This one is much easier to apply compared to the other Vita Gloss sticks. :)

on 10/17/2005 9:51:00 PM

This is sort of a gloss-lip balm hybrid. I love that it comes in a twist-up tube for easy application. It gives great shine and seems to stay put better than a regular lip gloss. Doesn't dry out the lips, either, and it's actually pretty conditioning. The strawberry smell is a little stronger than I'd prefer, but it's pleasant. I'll definitely be checking out the other flavors, this is a great product.

Recommended for Medium Skin