Liz Earle Liz Earle - Gentle Face Exfoliator

4.2

Not tested on animals

My favourite exfoliator is Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant, however sometimes I want the quick results that a scrub gives. I got a trial size of this when I purchased Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and I have to say it is now my scrub of choice. It's lovely and gentle, leaves my skin looking and feeling smooth and is also a decent price. I've still got a few more goes left in the trial size tube I received, but will definitely consider purchasing it on my next visit to the Liz Earle website.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is a very good product. scrubs your face and moisturizes at the same time. it works well to my asian skin.
i have oily skin and i think this works to me well.

This is actually my favourite of all the Liz Earle products I have tried, which I didn't expect.
I have tried various exfoliators and found them too harsh generally without making any difference to my skin.

I got this with a kit and found it feels lovely, isn't harsh and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. It doesn't shift really stubborn blackheads though but doesn't upset my rosacea either.

if you want a harsher exfoliator this isn't for you but you can use it more frequently than many. bit expensive to do this as its 11.75 for 70ml but lasts for ages as you don't need much. I think I would use this occasionally rather than the cleanse & polish.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

There are several good points of this product, including the pump dispencer and the mild yet deep exfoliation. However the main problem with the product is the exfoliating beads which are really difficult to remove with the muslin cloths in the sink. I have to use this product in the shower or I find those little beads all over my face when applying my moisturiser and make-up. Overall this is a great exfoliator for sensitive skin but must be used in the shower!

Great products, especially for sensitive skin. It's mild enough to use even every day if you feel like it. I have a combination, sensitive skin and I use it between "harsher" exfoaliating treatments like for instance Philosophy's dermabrasion peel or Elemis's enzyme peel. This product also brightens the skin, has a lovely smell and is really a pleasure to use.

At first I was unsure whether to purchase this as I find the muslin cloth with the cleanse and polish exfoliates my skin well. However, I decided to try it because I have always liked using facial exfoliators, and I'm glad I did! It's a lovely product, similar consistency to cleanse and polish with a slightly stronger eucalyptus scent, the jojoba beads are small and very gentle on my skin, it's great for using on those areas which are prone to spots or are difficult to reach like around the nose. As with all liz earle products my skin always looks soft, smooth and radient after using them, I would recommend trying this and will certainly be repurchasing once I run out.

As a Liz Earle regular I'm always keen to try more of her products. I'm really pleased with this, it's gentle but produces a noticeable difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. Will repurchase!

I have been searching for a mild yet effective exfoliator that wouldnt break the bank. This fits the bill. Its quite gentle yet scrubs off dead skin well. I use this in the shower and it comes off very easily with a splash of water. The skin doesn't feel dry or sensitive after use. The grains, I must say, aren't tiny but they are small enough to be fine for sensitive skin. Sometimes when I use very tiny beaded scrubs, it over exfoliates which is bad for my sensitive skin so this is fine for me. The price is very reasonable and the packaging is great! Unless I come across anything better which seams unlikely, I will continue to use this.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

if you have sensative but oily skin this is a great exfoliator i love it and use every second night

Once you get hooked on Liz Earle products you tend to eagerly await the next new product, and this is the newest in the range. It is a gentle exfoliator, using jojoba beads in quite a rich creamy base, and it has a much stronger scent of eucalyptus than the cleanse and polish. So saying the results are not bad, and you can't over exfoliate with it as the beads "disappear" after a while leaving you nothing to move around the skin, and when you rinse it off there is none of that "quick put something on my skin" feeling, just an incredible softness. Gentle enough to use more than once a week, and although I love the Philosophy 2 part exfoliator for its amazing blackhead blasting properties, maybe in the long term this exfoliator is better for my skin?