September 19, 2014 | 1823 users online

Polishes - OPI - Grand Canyon Sunset NL30

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this polish to be a somewhere between a mix of a coral and dusty rose--it came off darker than I thought it would. I actually don't like this for warm weather months. I think it works better (on me) for cooler months... it does give a nice sophisticated look to the nails. It lasts pretty well (I do the filing of the nail beds before applying polish, though, which helps to keep it on longer). I did find that one coat was very streaky. I did two coats, but a third couldn't have hurt. I won't repurchase this polish, I'm just not in love with it. I think there are far more unique colors out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous, underrated OPI! Looks great on my very pale, yellow toned skin. It's a medium warm rose color with a slight silver shimmer. Applied extremely well for an OPI. This looks both casual and classy, it will be a good staple mani color for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by onelovexoneheart

This polish is a beautiful coral! Since my job is so physical my nails usually look ridiculous by the end of the day. So it's a constant struggle to touch them up every night. I was happily surprised to find that with the OPI, after two days of working I only had a minor chip or two. I love it! Look forward to buying more shades of this excellent polish. It's very good quality!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2007 5:53:00 PM More reviews by vmathew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think I got this mixed up with Grand Canyon Sunset when I got it. The color is a mid rose/mauve color - very similar to many others I have. Nice color, just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one just didn't work for me. Its a corally/dusty rose with a hint of shimmer in the bottle that is hardly visible on the nail. Its not an ugly color by any means. It think if it were a tad darker, I'd really like it. I think I'm too cool-toned to pull this off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 6:37:00 PM More reviews by alison_wonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this colour -- I'm an NC30 and it's the one on my toes in this pic. I have on two coats.

continued >>

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2005 11:15:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got my UV Gel nails refilled and my mother picked this out for me at the nail salon and I'm totally in love with this color! It does look a little different in the bottle, but once applied to your nails, it turns out the be this beautiful medium dark pink color with a bit of silver shine to it. I really don't know how to describe this color, but it is beautiful and would look great on anyone's hand! I haven't purchased a bottle yet because I have a hard time finding it anywhere, but I will purchase one if I ever find it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2005 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Mickster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Grand Canyon Sunset suprized me. It appears in the bottle to be a dusty rose color, but on nails it warms up to a suedy coral/rose, looking even more coral in bright sunlight. Lovely color especially on my warm-neutral skin. One of my new favorites.