August 27, 2014 | 1810 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I read enough positive reviews on MU boards to give this a try. So glad I did! Great light-weight moisturizer. I use it on body and face. It is perfect. Soaks in quickly, not greasy feeling, inexpensive, good ingredients, fragrance free. Love that it has a pump. I will buy this forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by purplerose95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore using CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion. It's lightweight, fragrance free, easily absorbed, inexpensive, does not break me out, and has great ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and ceramides. I plan to buy the CeraVe PM Lotion next because it has niacinamide.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ironicsymphonic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

In the winter, my hands peel, crack, and split at the knuckles. I know - sexy. It's the cold combined with constant hand-washing and dish-doing. No way around it because of my job and lifestyle.

This lotion is THE ONLY thing that doesn't just seem to sit on top of my scaly cracked alligator hands. It actually soaks in (quickly!) and softens them. I've also used this on my face a few times with no ill effects, breakouts or sensitivity.

Good, basic, fragrance-free stuff, in a nice pump bottle at a reasonable price. I dropped it one point due to the presence of parabens, but sometimes, you just gotta use what works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by cwabby

Really moisturising, doesnt break me out like a lot of other moisturisers do and is great value for money. I use this on my face and so the large bottle will last me for ages. ive been using it for about 5 months already and have used less than a quarter. there is no scent and it feels very light on my skin. It doesn't feel sticky but does take a little while to fully absorb into my skin. I usually put it on about 10 mins before applying makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by BitJustGingerly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is a great lotion for summertime because it is lightweight and good to use all over (face too), feels great on sunburns and on skin that has been out in the sun all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Kellyjames13

My skin is really sensitive and easily irritated especially by a lot of lotions that end up making my face dryer. And others just make me break out. This lotion goes on really nicely and a little bit goes a long way. It makes my skin feel supple and moisturized without feeling heavy and still allowing my skin to breathe. Definitely going to stick with this one

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mgates31790

I have been using this as my face moisturizer for about 6 months now and have seen my skin transform.
I moved to Arizona from a humid climate and my skin was uncomfortably dry! I bought this after a recommendation from an Arizonan friend. When I went home for Christmas, my friends back home told me that my skin looked amazing, and didn't even know I had switched my skincare routine.
I have recommended this product to many many people.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by ayanelmi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

**HG**

This works for now while I'm treating my acne prone skin. Its calms the super dry skin I have at the moment. I think I'll want something that absorbs better but no complaints. Also I have so much left since I only use one pump in the am and pm that I will be using until it finishes. I will repurchase because though I know there is something better out there this is the moisturizer that I rely on.
__________________ After reading about how pore-clogging this moisturizer is I may have to look for a new moisturizer. I don't break out because of Cerave but I can't use something that ISN'T helping reduce the appearance of my pores. Hmmm , regardless its a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by jm135521

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this moisturizer. It works!
For mature skin ( just another way of saying old) it makes a huge difference.
Makes my skin supple and super soft, really don't have but a couple of wrinkles, crows feet,
this makes them disappear. Love the fact you can use it as a body lotion and on your face!!
It's great for eyes, no burning, and the best stuff for chapped lips.
My skin quickly absorbs it and absolutely no greasy feel.
The price is great. It is fragrance free, which I love. Saves you money as you don't have to buy body lotion.
At night I use this and a tiny bit of coconut oil for my eye cream. Works wonders for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so glad I tried this lotion! I broke out from the pm version so was hesitant to try this one. It's THEE best moisturizer I've tried. I use benzoyl peroxide daily so my skin tends to get flaky/dry, even though I have very oily skin. From the very first use of the CeraVe lotion my skin looked & felt significantly better! The morning after applying this product my skin was so plump & healthy looking. This moisturizer is a must have for surface dryness/oily-acne prone skin.