CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

4.1

Water Purified, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

I am using it

I've been after a good moisturizer for ages, and this one finally fits the bill! I'm 22, with combination skin. I *love* the consistency of this lotion -- it's watery but extremely moisturizing, and buildable if you really want extra hydration. It's light enough that I use it both in the morning and at night, and pretty much whenever my skin is feeling a little dry. I'm prone to closed comedones and I don't get any more than usual with this, which is a plus. Personally I'd prefer if it had a light fragrance, but I guess you can't go wrong if you don't have one at all. Not super-super cheap, but still very affordable, even for a student.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a lightweight moisturizing lotion however it gave me small clogged bumps on my face when I used it. I stopped using this on my face and my skin went back to normal. So now I only use this on my hands. I wish it worked on my face because I liked how light and moisturizing it was.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's a good facial moisturizer for my rosacean dry skin. Not a "sexy" product with lots of antioxidants but it works as a daily moisturizer. I use it after serums and before my daily sunscreen. Soothing without being heavy. It's HG for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this moisturizer. It's very hydrating but not greasy. Great for my acne prone skin in the winter :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

A great no frills, non-irritating moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores. I have combo oily acne prone skin that is sensitive. Just about everything I've tried lately has left me either irritated or with breakouts but this does not. It's almost a gel-cream texture, nice and thin but still moisturizing. I love that it has ceramides and hyaluronic acid in it too because those are great skin-repairing and hydrating ingredients. I use this at night and I use Dr. Lin's gel moisturizer during the day and I'm really happy with them. For the record, I bought the Equate Walmart version of this, but it's the exact same product.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is such an amazing moisturizer that it doesn't leave my face greasy! It has no fragrance which I really appreciate too. It goes on light, and is not greasy at all. I use it night time before bed. When I wake up the next day I feel like my face is not as greasy as it used to be. Since the winter weather is more drying now, sometimes I use two layers of the moisturizer on my face, but I think one layer is fine for summer time use.

Also for the price, you get a giant bottle which will probably last more than two years, this is such a gem which I wish that I have found it earlier! Would definitely repurchase when run out!

HG facial moisturizer

Benefits:
Does not cause breakouts
Does not irritate the skin
No scent whatsoever
No greasy after feel
Comfortable on the skin
Can be used anywhere

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this is my holy grail moisturizer! It doesn't clog my pores or upset my skin while actually moisturizing it.

This is something I always need to have in my stash...there are certain times in the winter (I live in Canada) when my skin gets so dry, wind burned, and sensitive that I cant use ANY of my regular face creams without a burning sensation or irritation-nothing! And this is the only thing gentle enough to put on my face. This is as unglamourous as it comes...it looks like a body lotion, feels like a body lotion, its thin and a bit watery, has no pleasant smell....but desperate situations calls for this. If youre experiencing skin irritation of any kind for any reason I recommend giving this try and if you don't like it-use it as a body lotion. I find this provides enough moisture for me in any season other than winter...but when the worst of winter strikes I need to "apply as needed" as in, when Im chilling at home at night, after Ive washed my face, I apply this and if my skin starts to feel dry again I put on another layer. Absorbs really well. Really good ingredients. SUPER gentle. I also sometimes, if I dare, apply this first and then another moisturizer over top, it acts like a nice first layer or buffer. Anyway, if you find yourself at your wits end trying to figure out how to save your irritated sensitive skin-try this!