December 22, 2014 | 1756 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush- it's definitely a favorite.

It is so natural looking when applied right and with a light hand (light hand if you are pale like me).

I am 8 mos pregnant and whenever I wear this blush, someone comments that I have that "pregnant woman glow"-- lol! It's called MAKEUP!

Anyway I love this blush. One of my all time favorite nars products. I'll definitely repurchase, but I only need so little to apply I'll probably have this one for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by LinaVictoria

I love the quality of all NARS blushes, but for my skin tone Amour is a perfect match. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way and with a good base it lasts forever. It has not horrible sparkles or glitter, it just gives you a rosy, healthy and natural looking blush. I don't go a day without it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by jillrp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I stopped by my local Sephora a few days before taking a vacation because I realized my blush was woefully lacking. I bought this color on a whim, hoping it wasn't too dark for my NC20 skin. It was perfect (in a small amount)! It has no shimmer and is a rosey medium pink. It is very pigmented so a good brush is crucial for an even, natural looking application (I use a Crown angled contour brush). I think this blush would suit all skin types and tones, except for really, really dark skin. Yes, it's a bit pricier than drugstore but the color and quality is unmatched.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Amour by nars is a lovely peachy pink tawny warm blush. Like a distant cousin of deep throat. It's flattering on my NC30 skin. It's gives me that "I just went for a workout" healthy - glowy look.
You do have to be light handed when applying this blush... Just a tap will do and blend blend blend. I feel that everyone can wear this shade, it's just so beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Gorgeous, HG blush on my NC30/C4 light neutral tan Asian skin. This is THE perfect warm pink blush that somehow doesn't bring out the few broken capillaries in my cheeks. It looks great and flushed without being too clownlike or blushlike, which can happen when I use a heavy hand with MAC's Fleur Power, which is very similar, but not as subtle. I love using Amour to top of bronzers too. It totally gives you that Victoria's Secret angel pink-cheeked look. I apply with a Nars Yachiyo or MAC 116 on top of powdered skin and it lasts 6-8 hours. Love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Carybear

I LOVE this color. It's perfect for olive, neutral skin tones like my own. it's matt, so no sparkles. It's sheer, so you can control the application.
Very finely milled Amour is a beautiful blush in an excellent, sturdy compact. HG.
***UPDATE*** Well, it's not as sturdy as I thought. I dropped it...ON CARPET. The powder cracked up into pieces. My beloved Nars which cost me a week's income, is now smashed bits in the pan :C
Be careful, the compact doesn't take impact well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

if you don't have this blush in your makeup bag/collection, i don't know where you have been, omg. this blush is so perfect, its more for fall time type of color, but here in singapore since its summer 24/7 , i wear it as well throughout the hot weather and it still makes me look great, this was my very first nars product when nars hit singapore stores. its a very warmed toned blush but yet still looks good on my nc35 / medium skin tone. LOVE THIS BLUSH

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

SO BEAUTIFUL. Most natural looking, universally flattering shade ever made. the end.
It gives your cheeks that rosy glow that makes boys swoon..trust me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by cdias16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm NC42,

Just bought this. It's a bit too red on my skin for my liking. I know its not a blush that i will use regularly but will keep for those various occasions that calls for a red blush.

Its highly pigmented - so use sparringly and build!! If you put too much on your brush it'll look too heavy on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i asked the sephora sales associate for a baby pink blush that i can use everyday, and he recommended this. i looked in the pan and it looked very warm to me. but when i tried it on, it really does like pink on me. (not baby pink, but it's plain pink.) i'm nw25.

this was my first nars blush and i'm so glad, because i'm in love. it's so smooth, blendable, and very pigmented. i'm excited to try more.