NARS Amour

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 11/19/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I own 8 Nars blushes so it surprised me that the real gem was one that I never purchased before and it was never suggested to me by the sales staff. Amour is the most natural looking and fresh faced blush I have ever worn. Related to my Bobbi Brown standard, Nectar, but more sophisticated not only in and of itself but it makes a more complex impact on my eye makeup and lip colour. I am a fair/medium neutral fitting into foundations such as Bobbi Brown Sand, Armani #4 and Nars Deauville. If this is you too, listen up! Amour is a coral with slight red undertones and as others have said it is extremely pigmented. I had to lose the yachiyo brush when applying this and use MAC 150. Just lightly tap to pick up a little product. It looks best blended broadly across the cheek like a natural winter's flush. Apply it somewhat like an all over colour and then go back and intensify just the apple area. I also swipe it on my orbital bone to pull it all together. This is really stunning. Francois you are the man! I would only need to purchase this if it got lost because so little is needed.

on 11/11/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I would absolutely purchase this again when I run out! This blush is highly pigmented and the fine powder is so easy to apply. Amour looks positively natural and gorgeous on the cheeks. It is a beautiful and healthy flush, and such a merry shade of pink. One of my favorites. I love that it is not sparkly too. Must have!

on 8/19/2013 9:41:00 AM

Fantastic product!
Highly pigmented, very natural looking color, perfect for fair skin, stays on the entire day, I'm not joking!
The only problem is that being so pigmented you have to be careful applying it, if not you can easily put on too much and resemble a clown.. Better to use a not too full brush, for example a due fibre from MAC or whatever stippling brush you have.
It costs a bit (especially here in Italy, 32 euro!) but it's worth every money you spend on it!

on 8/9/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this blush- it's definitely a favorite.

It is so natural looking when applied right and with a light hand (light hand if you are pale like me).

I am 8 mos pregnant and whenever I wear this blush, someone comments that I have that "pregnant woman glow"-- lol! It's called MAKEUP!

Anyway I love this blush. One of my all time favorite nars products. I'll definitely repurchase, but I only need so little to apply I'll probably have this one for awhile.

I love the quality of all NARS blushes, but for my skin tone Amour is a perfect match. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way and with a good base it lasts forever. It has not horrible sparkles or glitter, it just gives you a rosy, healthy and natural looking blush. I don't go a day without it.

on 7/21/2013 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I stopped by my local Sephora a few days before taking a vacation because I realized my blush was woefully lacking. I bought this color on a whim, hoping it wasn't too dark for my NC20 skin. It was perfect (in a small amount)! It has no shimmer and is a rosey medium pink. It is very pigmented so a good brush is crucial for an even, natural looking application (I use a Crown angled contour brush). I think this blush would suit all skin types and tones, except for really, really dark skin. Yes, it's a bit pricier than drugstore but the color and quality is unmatched.

on 7/3/2013 7:18:00 AM

Amour by nars is a lovely peachy pink tawny warm blush. Like a distant cousin of deep throat. It's flattering on my NC30 skin. It's gives me that "I just went for a workout" healthy - glowy look.
You do have to be light handed when applying this blush... Just a tap will do and blend blend blend. I feel that everyone can wear this shade, it's just so beautiful.

on 5/20/2013 12:47:00 PM

Gorgeous, HG blush on my NC30/C4 light neutral tan Asian skin. This is THE perfect warm pink blush that somehow doesn't bring out the few broken capillaries in my cheeks. It looks great and flushed without being too clownlike or blushlike, which can happen when I use a heavy hand with MAC's Fleur Power, which is very similar, but not as subtle. I love using Amour to top of bronzers too. It totally gives you that Victoria's Secret angel pink-cheeked look. I apply with a Nars Yachiyo or MAC 116 on top of powdered skin and it lasts 6-8 hours. Love it!!!!

on 3/2/2013 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this color. It's perfect for olive, neutral skin tones like my own. it's matt, so no sparkles. It's sheer, so you can control the application.
Very finely milled Amour is a beautiful blush in an excellent, sturdy compact. HG.
***UPDATE*** Well, it's not as sturdy as I thought. I dropped it...ON CARPET. The powder cracked up into pieces. My beloved Nars which cost me a week's income, is now smashed bits in the pan :C
Be careful, the compact doesn't take impact well.

on 3/2/2013 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

if you don't have this blush in your makeup bag/collection, i don't know where you have been, omg. this blush is so perfect, its more for fall time type of color, but here in singapore since its summer 24/7 , i wear it as well throughout the hot weather and it still makes me look great, this was my very first nars product when nars hit singapore stores. its a very warmed toned blush but yet still looks good on my nc35 / medium skin tone. LOVE THIS BLUSH

Popular Blush Products