August 2, 2014 | 1228 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by SallytheCat

I love this blush. The colour is so beautiful and I love the packaging, it's so sophisticated. It has great colouring too so you only have to use a small amount so it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first ever high-end blush, and it has remained a staple ever since. It is very blendable, goes on smoothly and is the perfect shade for my cool-toned NW10-15 complexion. This is my go-to blush when I want a natural but noticeable flush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sazzled89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im quite tanned and i really liked this blush at first purely on the staying power, it sits on my skin all day long perfect is you've got a long one ahead and no time to reapply. Its missing one lippy because i find the colour to be a bit dark for my skin tone and tends to oxidize to look a bit dirty as the day wears on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by regan_89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a free gift with purchase. Love it! Gorgeous colour on my fair skin. Stays on perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pretty red-violet plum color with a touch of pink shimmer in it. On the right skin tones this would be just lovely. Did not match my fair skin with pink undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first plum blush! I never thought plum would look so good on my skin until I tried this one. It has pink shimmer in it, but not visible on your skin unless your try really hard to look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by nelya8503

This blush looks great on me (tanned asian skin tone), and my roommate (very pale freckled skin). It is very long lasting and smoldering plum is a great color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by NonieSkin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush was one of the many bonus products I got from Clinique. The shade 15 Smoldering Plum looks glamourous, with subtle glitter. It's very pigmented so you have to be careful not to apply too much. I didn't reapply the blush all day, it was very long lasting. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

A very very nice blush and the absolute best purple toned blush I was able to find for my NC 25 skin with yellow undertones. Normally I wear apricot or rosey-bronzey toned blushes, but in winter this is a very good alternative that goes so well with burgundy lipsticks. The texture is extremly smooth. You're cheeks will glow and look classy with this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by lucamom

I love this blush. I have medium beige skin color and this is finely milled, beautiful color, has a soft finish and lasts all day on me.