April 23, 2014 | 1796 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first ever high-end blush, and it has remained a staple ever since. It is very blendable, goes on smoothly and is the perfect shade for my cool-toned NW10-15 complexion. This is my go-to blush when I want a natural but noticeable flush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sazzled89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im quite tanned and i really liked this blush at first purely on the staying power, it sits on my skin all day long perfect is you've got a long one ahead and no time to reapply. Its missing one lippy because i find the colour to be a bit dark for my skin tone and tends to oxidize to look a bit dirty as the day wears on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by regan_89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a free gift with purchase. Love it! Gorgeous colour on my fair skin. Stays on perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pretty red-violet plum color with a touch of pink shimmer in it. On the right skin tones this would be just lovely. Did not match my fair skin with pink undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first plum blush! I never thought plum would look so good on my skin until I tried this one. It has pink shimmer in it, but not visible on your skin unless your try really hard to look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by nelya8503

This blush looks great on me (tanned asian skin tone), and my roommate (very pale freckled skin). It is very long lasting and smoldering plum is a great color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by NonieSkin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush was one of the many bonus products I got from Clinique. The shade 15 Smoldering Plum looks glamourous, with subtle glitter. It's very pigmented so you have to be careful not to apply too much. I didn't reapply the blush all day, it was very long lasting. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

A very very nice blush and the absolute best purple toned blush I was able to find for my NC 25 skin with yellow undertones. Normally I wear apricot or rosey-bronzey toned blushes, but in winter this is a very good alternative that goes so well with burgundy lipsticks. The texture is extremly smooth. You're cheeks will glow and look classy with this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by lucamom

I love this blush. I have medium beige skin color and this is finely milled, beautiful color, has a soft finish and lasts all day on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

I got a free mini one of these. I'm quite pale with yellow understones and oh BOY does it look terrible on me. Just not nice in the slightest. It doesn't brighten or "lift" my complexion like I would want a blush to do. However, the blush itself is pretty decent! The payoff it good for blushes, not too weak but not so pigmented that it's hard to apply. I like the packaging. It stays on very well. I wouldn't buy this though because it looks rubbish on me (unfortunately). =)