November 21, 2014 | 1815 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

This is the perfect fall/winter shade for me. I tend to get pretty pale during this time and this color just looks gorgeous. I got it as a sample and never really reached for it. One day i saw it and decided to give it a go. I've been using it every single day since then. It seems very shimmery but i don't think it seems that shimmery after you apply it to your cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This is a very pigmented cool-toned pink blush with slight shimmer in the pan but not when applied. It's a nice buildable, blendable color and works well on my pale skin. I wouldn't buy again as there are so many different blushes out there to try, but It is a great product and highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Hayyleyyissmee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved a decent sample size of this blush in a gift set, and I have to say, I really like it! It's a very pigmented plummy, rosy shade with a little blue shimmer to it. I thought that it was going to be glittery, but it really wasn't. It goes on a dusty rose color that I think would look very flattering on many different skin tones. Goes on very silky and smooth, and I would definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:27:00 AM More reviews by SallytheCat

I love this blush. The colour is so beautiful and I love the packaging, it's so sophisticated. It has great colouring too so you only have to use a small amount so it lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first ever high-end blush, and it has remained a staple ever since. It is very blendable, goes on smoothly and is the perfect shade for my cool-toned NW10-15 complexion. This is my go-to blush when I want a natural but noticeable flush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by sazzled89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im quite tanned and i really liked this blush at first purely on the staying power, it sits on my skin all day long perfect is you've got a long one ahead and no time to reapply. Its missing one lippy because i find the colour to be a bit dark for my skin tone and tends to oxidize to look a bit dirty as the day wears on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by regan_89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a free gift with purchase. Love it! Gorgeous colour on my fair skin. Stays on perfectly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very pretty red-violet plum color with a touch of pink shimmer in it. On the right skin tones this would be just lovely. Did not match my fair skin with pink undertones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first plum blush! I never thought plum would look so good on my skin until I tried this one. It has pink shimmer in it, but not visible on your skin unless your try really hard to look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by nelya8503

This blush looks great on me (tanned asian skin tone), and my roommate (very pale freckled skin). It is very long lasting and smoldering plum is a great color.