MAC Cremestick Liner - Beurre

4.5

on 2/23/2011 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this lipliner, it lasts it looks natural when you apply it lightly. but this colour is very dark, I thought it would have more of dark pink colour but on my light pink lips it almost looks brown. the sublime culture is probably a better match for me. but love this product a lot!

on 1/28/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have bought about four Beurres in my lifetime! I loved this all of 2009 to 2010! I used it a lot over concealer on my llips and then topped it with Viva Glam V lipstick for an early 60s Mod or Bardot lip look, and it was gorgeously soft!

on 1/3/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

ULTA's Automatic Lip Liner in Plum is a spot-on dupe for MAC's Beurre. A beautiful everyday liner and the staying power is crazy good. Enjoy ;)

on 11/2/2010 2:19:00 PM

The perfect nude/pink shade that goes with almost any color of lipstick or gloss.

on 9/11/2010 11:51:00 PM

I love this color. I wear it with both nude and pink lipsticks and gloss. It is gorgeous. I think it would look great on most skintones

on 9/9/2010 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Neutral pinky-beigey-brown that is not orange. I will compare it to my MUFE - as they seem similar. A good neutral liner. Flattering for my NW20 PPP skin and naturally pigmented lips. It can pull brown or tan though - so if you need a true pink this is NOT for you.

This is a great neutral that has replaced Spice in my make up box (I don't know if they reformulated Spice but it is too orange and light for me now).

I only wish it came as a pencil so it would last longer.

on 8/5/2010 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really liked this neutral pink brown lipliner as it goes on well with mnay of my lipsticks. It was great that it required no sharpening. Very lasting and matte. Unfortunately, it was a bit too fragile and broke midway only after a few uses. Sigh! I couldn't save it unfortunately. I think I'll stick to lip pencils instead as they are more durable. It's a pity MAC doesn't offer a refillable version as this would help the environment.

on 6/30/2010 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first Cremestick and the I got it by mistake. The SA picked out a shade from their regular lipliners to go with Cultured lipglass. But when I came home and checked she had given me this Cremestick instead. Am I glad she made that mistake. At first I was not sure if this shade will pair well with Cultured ,but it does..I just lightly line my lips with Beurre and apply Cultured - love the look :)

I love the ease with which the Cremestick glides over and lines my lips.Much better than regular lipliners ! Its my HG in lipliners now !! I think
Beurre is a very versatile shade.My lips are very lightly pigmented and I can pair it with Viva Glam V and Cultured
Will definitely buy it again and other shades too.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Beurre is a lovely pinky brown shade that is very easy to wear on its own. On me, it shows up a bit too brown to be MLBB, but this shade is the closest I could ever get to having a classic Angelina Jolie lip (that actually looks good on me). Considering I look NOTHING like Angie -- I'm pale, pink, and freckled -- that's pretty effin' awesome.

It suffices to say that a nuder color like this pairs easily with everything -- I've worn it on subdued, "natural-looking" make-up days, and with super-smokey looks, both to great success.

As for the product itself, creamstick liners are awesome. Super soft and creamy to apply, easy to blend, and the pencil itself is self-sharpening, so easy to use. As I said, I wear this alone, and it's got great, non-drying staying power.

I agree with many others on this board that this shade should be made a full lipstick. But in the meantime, Beurre as a lipliner is a staple in my make-up box, and I will definitely, definitely keep repurchasing.

Top Rated MAC Products