September 22, 2014 | 2049 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Doodleses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair is naturally thick, but after a bout of over processing and too many bleach jobs, my hair needed a remedy (starting with how I clean it).

First off: This shampoo will not give you more follicles on your scalp, or make your hair thicker. It will however, get rid of dirt, grime, environmental damage and product for healthier hair (which leads to shinier, more bouncier hair but not so much actual thickness). Any good shampoo with do that for you, but Mane N Tail is sold at a decent price for the amount you get. I personally prefer Folicure (a semi-professional brand) for lifeless, dull, almost strawlike and brittle hair to reconstitute bad hair follicles, but Mane N Tail is great for upkeep after you've saved your hair from a near death experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by xsilvanita0x

This product has made my hair grow really fast and has made my hair healthier.it has done everything it says it would including promoting hair growth preventing breakage and mending split ends. I got it soon after getting a hair cut and I still had split ends and this really pulled through. I am repurchasing it. Its a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by danielleiswell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in loooooove woth this product. i have tried many others to help my hair grow and nothing has been working until i tried this. i noticed a very drastic difference and my hair is growing amazingly fast. i stopped using it for a while and noticed it was not growung as fast. over all, i looove this with a burning pasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about a year and I love it! Last year, I got on this whole healthy hair/long hair kick and this product came up a lot when I did my research. Since then, my hair feels stronger and thicker. I don't think this has made my hair grow quicker but I don't mind that since it does all those other things. I did notice that using it often resulted my hair becoming too dry so I try and use it every other wash. I also condition my hair after using this shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling nice and clean (like really clean) which is a plus for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by luisawang1

I have to be honest, I was not impressed with this product my first time as I stepped out of the shower. It seemed like it made my hair too frizzy and dry. However, I let my hair air dry for 2 or so hours and I can't believe the results!! This shampoo and conditioner system made my hair soft, shiny and silky with so much body. I usually have coarse, dry, and untamable hair and would use to straighten it every day to achieve the level of shine that I get with this product!! I haven't been using it long enough to attest to the hair growth claims but I will post an update as soon as I see results!! As of now, this is the only hair care product that I will be using :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by kmg85

Ever since I had my first baby my hair has been falling out like crazy. I decided to try this shampoo and conditioner to help strengthen and grow my hair. I've been using it for one month now and have already noticed a difference in my hair loss.

Pros:
-very affordable...I bought mine at Sally's and it was BOGO free, so I got the conditioner free of charge.
-subtle fragrance for the shampoo. I bought the colour protecting conditioner and it smells like coconuts which I love.
-left hair very shiny and strong.

Cons:
-after first use my hair felt chalky and gritty. This feeling went away after about a week of using it.
- I don't seem to notice much hair growth, but then again it's only been a month!
-my hair seems to get greasy quicker while using this line...before I was using this, I was washing my hair every 3-4 days, but now I am washing it every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Hayree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've repurchased this so many times, on and off since 2009 and always wonder why I continue to buy other shampoo brands. I haven't noticed any extra hair growth using this but my oily, smelly, flat hair just improves so much with this. The smell reminds me of clean hay but you either love the smell or hate it, shame you can't purchase in smaller bottles but it's my favourite shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by bribribribri

I have used main n tail for about 6 months the first two months thats all i would ever used n that 2 months my hair grow from right below my shoulders to my sorry to put it this way but my boob. Then i starting using a damage control 1 day the next i would use hydration shampoo. I would try not to use it everyday. Now my hair is right at 3 inches from my waist. I love this product and it your trying to grow your hair out this would be a product i would suggest!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had this some years ago. :)

I bought it while being in USA, I don't remeber the price, but it was okay. I had my hair cut and wanted to regrow it as fast as possible.
The shampoo and the matching conditioner made my hair very soft and silky, but I didn't notice any improvement in hair growth. But I think I'll give it another try.. one day maybe. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love love love this shampoo. it has made my hair grow so fast. it is usually so brittle and damaged. now i have long strong beautiful hair. im not too fond of the smell tho.