October 21, 2014 | 1946 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Use this for my hair and my daughters hair. She is now 6 and her hair is past her bottom. We cut it at least every 3months to keep it at that length otherwise it would be much longer. Her hair is gorgeous and she gets lots of compliments.
As for me this makes my hair super shiny. I wish it would help with the damage I have caused by using other products and using styling tools but I am on my way back to healthier hair. I love the shine and scent it leaves on my hair. In the bottle I don't think it smells the best but I love that it is NOT fuity ughhh how I hate fruity childish scented shampoos and conditioners. This just smells like shampoo and leaves my hair Nice and clean smelling. Really enjoy that this scent actually sticks around on the hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kimjieun

I brought this since it was recommended by a friend. I have asian hair & I thought it would help me grow out my hair. I didn't see it grow faster or anything. But it did leave my hair soft , I would not recommend if your hair gets greasy easily but overall it's ok.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by bigtoppeewee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this shampoo after listening to the cult hype. I heard it made hair strong and shiny and was inexpensive. While it may work for other hair types, I have hair that is thick in weight and fine in texture. OILY does not even begin to describe how terrible it made my hair look. I always read reviews and deduct my hair type from each post, so if you have fine hair at all or hair that shows oil...DO NOT USE! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Nataliep275

HATE THIS SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER!!!!
A few months ago I chopped a bunch of my hair off and I wanted to grow it out again. I saw that this shampoo helps your hair grow and my friend recommended it to me but I absolutely hated it!!! It make my scalp so itchy and my hair was suuuuuper oily even right after my hair dried. My hair felt so fried and disgusting and I never put heat on my hair. Do not buy this shampoo EVER

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by petitejessica

Has kind of baby hair, oily &stick, and quite heavy hair loss. Very thin even friends could see the skin on my head because of super thin hair.
did try this because a friend recommend it and i love it!!
hair becoming healthier and feeling thicker.
:) :)
definitely good shampoo!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Griffithgirll

I was first introduced to mane n tail by my friend, looking for thicker hair because mine is very thin. Her mother used it on her when she was younger to bring about thicker hair because hers was thin. Her hair is very thick so I began using main n tail shampoo on and off. I just recently bought some after a few months of switching shampoos. I do not use the conditioner on my hair because it makes my hair feel super thin, which all conditioner has that effect on my hair. I have naturally curly hair from my mom so my hair is pretty dry. I like how the shampoo makes my hair feel thicker after using it, especially when my hair dries, but the shampoo does dry out your hair so if I don't brush my hair as soon as I finish washing my hair, my hair will become a frizzy mess. The shampoo itself I do not believe makes hair grow thicker, but maybe leaves residue or something on the hair that allows you to feel that thickness. I say this because when I switch shampoos or the moment I use conditioner my hair will go back to feeling thin and looking thin after a little while. I did do a test where I took pictures every couple of weeks from the beginning of using the shampoo up until the present time. All shampoo is different on different hair types and results vary. As long as you use the conditioner with the shampoo I do recommend trying mane n tail because after usage I also noticed healthier nails that grow quicker along with hair growth. The cost is maybe 5-6 dollars, so for a pretty cheap shampoo is does work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Doodleses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair is naturally thick, but after a bout of over processing and too many bleach jobs, my hair needed a remedy (starting with how I clean it).

First off: This shampoo will not give you more follicles on your scalp, or make your hair thicker. It will however, get rid of dirt, grime, environmental damage and product for healthier hair (which leads to shinier, more bouncier hair but not so much actual thickness). Any good shampoo with do that for you, but Mane N Tail is sold at a decent price for the amount you get. I personally prefer Folicure (a semi-professional brand) for lifeless, dull, almost strawlike and brittle hair to reconstitute bad hair follicles, but Mane N Tail is great for upkeep after you've saved your hair from a near death experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by xsilvanita0x

This product has made my hair grow really fast and has made my hair healthier.it has done everything it says it would including promoting hair growth preventing breakage and mending split ends. I got it soon after getting a hair cut and I still had split ends and this really pulled through. I am repurchasing it. Its a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by danielleiswell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in loooooove woth this product. i have tried many others to help my hair grow and nothing has been working until i tried this. i noticed a very drastic difference and my hair is growing amazingly fast. i stopped using it for a while and noticed it was not growung as fast. over all, i looove this with a burning pasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about a year and I love it! Last year, I got on this whole healthy hair/long hair kick and this product came up a lot when I did my research. Since then, my hair feels stronger and thicker. I don't think this has made my hair grow quicker but I don't mind that since it does all those other things. I did notice that using it often resulted my hair becoming too dry so I try and use it every other wash. I also condition my hair after using this shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling nice and clean (like really clean) which is a plus for me.