November 26, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - Almond - AMANDE Concentre De Lait Milk Concentrate Body Cream - Almond Line

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: 1) Scent, it's divine something I really adore (it's very light and soothing)
2)Very moisturizing and not overpowering (compliments my perfume, I do not like heavily perfumed creams)

Cons: 1) Price, obviously a ridiculous $46 for the large as of (4/2013) except I was silly enough to buy it and continuing to buy it for the scent alone

Extra: I know others do not like the heavy glass jar but it's something I don't mind because I'm old fashioned and I like nice packaging.

Recommendation: try a sample first, it will hook you and you'll contemplate the price, but if you have the money... dive in. A little goes a long way

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

This is a so so moisturiser. Not the best I have ever used but for the exorbitant price it should be. Comes in an attractive but totally impractical heave glass jar. Scent is divine. I would buy for the scent alone but even I would think buying such an expensive cream for the smell rather than its effectiveness would be crazy stupid. I bought the oil from the same range and what I do is squirt a bit of the oil into my palm and the scoop some cream from the jar to apply. This is an accident waiting ti happen. Both containers are glass and my hands are slippery......the oil and cream mixture is a better moisturising experience but as that oil is also expensive I will not be buying that again either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This lotion smells very nice and is very pleasant to use. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. However, I was expecting something more for the price. This matches any drugstore brand of lotion. I also noticed that the lotion caused me to break out a little bit on my back. Overall, this is an average lotion with an above-average scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i received the hand creme in the tube as part of my november glossybox.
i feel instantly in love. it smells amazing, goes on like a dream, absorps immediately & leaves NO residue behind. it really is the perfect hand creme. i could not rave about this more.
highly recommended!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by lisegolightly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, it's ridiculously expensive. Thus I don't use it for all-over body cream, but for my arms (KP) and chapped elbows. I keep the beautiful jar at my bedside table and slather up after a bath (I use Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter for the rest of my body). So I get the scent, which I love. It's gorgeous, pricey, and I need to make it last as long as possible! UPDATE: I'm almost through the jar, and found the scent is beginning to bug me. I'm loving my Trader Joe's $5 Coconut Body Butter instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Nadia2r

i absolutely love this cream
it keeps the skin super soft
its amazing and it smells sooooo good
i only have 2 notes on this product
1st it would be so much better if it didnt come in a jar
i wish it was in a tube or a bottle
2nd its a bit pricey but its worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by erica420

The smell is SOO GOOD. Very moisturizing. I love it, but I can't say that about the price. Pretty expensive considering I'm tall and have extremely long legs (so i use a lot of lotion haha)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by tinalebelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG body cream! I am obsessed with the smell, the way it makes my skin so soft and supple, and the adorable jar it comes in. I am in my mid-twenties, so it's more about preventative firming more than restorative and I still see a difference in tone and texture. The smell lasts all day and is subtley sweet and warm at the end of the day. I am on my third jar and although dipping my hands into it every time is not ideal, the jars are so pretty that I use them as decoration in my apartment to hold votive candles. Love, love, love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by livfullofjoy

This is the BEST cream. The lotion just soaks right in without any residue on top. LOVELY stuff. And I am one who goes nutty for the scent. I love it.

The only reason i gave it a 4... it's overpriced. 10 dollars less and i'd live in the stuff. I ask for it on my birthday, xmas, and mothers' day. So...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2010 5:25:00 AM More reviews by kellysha

Bought this to use with the Amande Firming paste scrub thingy. What an absolute disappointment. The smell isn't great, its overpriced, just not impressed! Its moisturising, but so does other creams!