100 Percent Pure Vanilla Bean Buttercream Scrub

4.7

Not tested on animals

After reading all of the reviews for this product, I had to run out and get it. I am so glad that I did! Wow! First of all, the smell is amazing. I literally couldn't stop stiffing the tub. In addition to the smell, it really works well at smoothing and exfoliating the body. My skin felt so silky affterward. I am definitely going to check out the other products in this line. My only gripe is taht it is a bit expensive for a scrub, but it is worth it to me since it works and doesn't contain harsh chemicals.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i am so happy with this scrub! i have a mild case of keratosis pilaris (rough bumpy skin in certain areas) and this gets rid of it completely. i've been using it once a week so far, and my skin feels so smooth and supple. i will definitely be buying this again.

I got the sample version. It leaves the skin soft and way over moisturize leaving a bit greasy forcing me to wash the area afterward. It works great after shaving or waxing or after a day at the beach. Smells good just make sure to have it on the fridge if you don't want the ants dancing around the container. I will suggest this for people with very dry skin.

C.O. Bigelow sells this & it is AWESOME. Delicious.....My HG in the shower/bath. The scent is so yummy...it lingers on your skin like the scent of sugar cookies!
Leaves my skin soft & silky.
FABULOUS!

I love this stuff. I get it from Ulta and I always have a coupon for a few bucks off. So it actully is pretty cheep for what you get. I love the fact that it is all natural and organic. I am a huge natural skin care girl so that is really inportant to me. The reason I tried it in the first place is because I was looking for a fine textured sugar scrub. I have a skin condition on my arms that looks like dry acne and I never want to wear short sleeves, even in the summer. I hate the way people look at my arms. Even my husband wouldn't run his hands down my arms because they were so rough. I started useing this scrub once a day in my morning shower and after about a week the bumps were gone. My husband one day said " WOW!! honey your arms look great!". Thats when I was sold. I have never had a scrub work this well. I love it and will always be a loyal fan. Oh.. and I love the smell!! It makes me think of buttercream frosting on a cake. Yummm!!!

I agree with previous reviewers, this is a fantastic product. It smells wonderful, is made off natural ingredients and moisturizes lightly.Wonderful, I would be buying more.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

So with a name like that this product should smell pretty good...you have no idea...it leaves your skin, bathroom and clothes smelling good enough to eat - a natural product, yet it has staying power! The smell is sweet of course but not cloying - think vanilla, hazelnut and coffee shake. The thing I like best about this product is that the quality of the ingredients used is second to none. Unlike 95% of the brands out there who really skimp on quality (preferring to spend the money on advertising probably) the ingredients in this scrub have an affinity with the skin and protect, nourish and leave skin glowing.
I love the texture of the sugar in this scrub, it's not harsh or abrasive, just does the job of exfoliating and is incredibly moisturising. A little goes a long way especially as you can forgo moisturising afterwards. My only gripe is the retail price in the UK. I purchased at Selfridges and quickly relaised that I could have got a better deal buying online from the States (even including postage to the UK).

One of the best scrubs out there in the market place. All natural, the smell is divine and leaves my skin baby soft with a nice glow. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

This product is awesome! It is not too oily nor does it have extremely large granules in it so it gives you a nice exfoliation without being too harsh. It smells like vanilla birthday cake and the scent lightly lingers on and isn't overpowering when you get out of the shower. There is no need to use a moisturizer after using this product as it does leave a nice oil residue behind that sinks into your skin and makes you very soft. Also, as with all 100% Pure Products, there is no parabens, sulfates or other harsh, toxic ingredients, which makes this product even more wonderful in my book. I do not have any complaints with the actual product itself. It is packaged like most scrubs normally are (in a plastic tub) and it is on the more spendy side ($18) but it is worth it (and it is larger than the scrubs sold for more at The Body Shop, which are not even as good as quality as this scrub is). My only dislike is that it is sold in Bath and Body Works (do not be confused as it is not made by them, 100% Pure is actually a small company located in Oakland, CA but it is sold in B&BW flagship stores) as I typically do not shop at B&BW because I hate all the chemicals and additives they place in their products and the testing they do on animals and therefore try not to give them any money. If you feel the same about forking over your credit card to B&BW, 100% pure products can also be bought at http://www.100percentpure.com/.

Mmm, delicious. I live in a dorm and while showering my roommate (from the the next stall over) exclaimed, "it smells like cupcakes! that is amazing!" Yep, that was this scrub. It almost smells a bit almondy. The granules are rough enough to feel like it's actually working. It leaves your skin feeling smooth. The natural oils in this scrub make it so I don't need to use body lotion after I use it in the shower, and I smell good all day. It does make the shower a bit slippery, but no big deal. It is also pricey, but it doesn't bother me. It is worth it for a great product that is also organic and cruelty free. It leaves you smooth and feeling good about not scrubbing chemicals into your skin.

Top Rated 100 Percent Pure Products