Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

3.6

water, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocoamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, lauramidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl sarconisate, tea-cocoyl glutamate, di-PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sucrose, sodium hyaluronate, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone PEG-8 succinate, tocopheryl ethyl suddionate ethyldimonium ethosulfate, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria), hexylene glycol, polyquaternium-7, laureth-2, caprilyl glycol, sodium sulfate, EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol

I really wanted to like it. I love how it foams and the skin feels clean afterwards, but unfortunately it dries my sensitive skin too much and therefore makes me breakout. I will have to swap it on swapidu.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

My face feels tight and sticky after cleansing with Clinique's Mild Liquid Facial Soap. Moisturizer doesn't relieve the tight feeling, and it doesn't matter how many times I rinse, my face feels sticky. I feel the need to wash my face again to remove a penetrating film left on my face due to this cleanser. Sticky texture dissipates within two hours, but who wants to tolerate that feeling for two hours…..

I kept this on hand in case the rare occasion I run out of my regular cleanser, but after using this again, am tossing it out. Will open a package of Dove soap to use, if I run out of cleanser.

The only pro I can say about this cleanser is the clear pump bottle.

Made skin feel tight.

Nothing Special, I thought its for Dry/combination skin type, but it ripped off moisture from my skin. i've had lots of white heads around my nose after using it for few weeks..I will stop before it gets worse, I Will use back my old cleanser from neutrogena / Fancl washing powder if price is not an issue.

I've been using it since jan'14 because its a fragrance free and it says a mild cleanser. Honestly,its nothing mild abt this product, my skin becomes flaky and so dry after each wash. It clogged pores and I began to break out around my chin and cheek area. I feel so devastated right now. I wont recommend this product to anyone!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't usually write a review about any cleansers that I have tried, But I think I have to share my experience after using this liquid cleanser. All I can say, this is such a harsh cleanser. It says mild but its not mild at all!!! I have an oily skin type, but my face is so dehydrated after using this cleanser, it looks dull, dry, dehydrated, rough and it makes my pores even bigger. THE MOST TERRIBLE thing about this cleanser is, I suddenly have a big pimples on my chin, my jawline, my nose and even some of my forehead!!!! I have never had any pimples for many years, suddenly it pops out after using this cleanser. I think i have seen some reviews before that also has the same experienced like I had. Its highly comedogenic and it contains salt, as well as sodium laureth sulfate as one of the most harsh ingredients on a face cleanser products... I will use SKII gentle facial cleanser again. I have been using it for 3 years, and the reason why i switched to clinique because i thought clinique is cheaper.... I wouldnt even want to switch if i knew that the result is so terrible...

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This truly, truly burns my face. Either that or I have an allergy or it was too drying.

Symptoms:
IMMEDIATELY Exacerbated all redness on my face.
Usual moisturizer stung upon applicaiton.
Redness did not go way for 2 days.
Skin was dry and peeling for the rest of the week.

I have sensitive skin, and react better with Shiseido the Skincare cleanser - but that was a bit too drying, so I decided to try this.

Terrible product.
So much for 'extra mild.'

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Decent cleanser but not great. 100% non irritating for my sensitive skin. It's a mild foaming cleanser that removes dirt and oil well enough. It leaves a film on my face which is what I don't like.

Too hyped up! Fancy liquid! It burns! N does nothing for my face! Really messy! Drips down my arm! I hate that!--- :0 :(- too bad all! Clients n customer service! -old! - u buy into it! :0 :(- I think other cleansers like Cataphil or anything even Clean n Clear on sale is not invigorating n cheaper!--- I

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This has been one of the most consistent products in my skincare routine (for about 4 years now!). It has all the qualities I look for in an everyday face wash - gentle foam, fragrance-free, effective, and non-stripping. I find that I buy this again and again because it preps my skin and keeps it balanced for toner and moisturizer. It enhances the effectiveness of other products I use and continues to not only clean but improve the quality of my skin. And just an added bonus, the packaging has a convenient pump which also locks in place for travel. Overall, I think it is well worth the money (and honestly isn't even much of a splurge because it lasts forever). I think anyone should give this a shot if they are looking for a go-to gentle cleanser.