October 25, 2014 | 951 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Flavor Savers Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2005 8:00:00 PM More reviews by hansontastesgood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always buy the Bubble Gum flavor. It's long lasting, very cheap, and tastes great. I recommend stocking up!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2005 6:36:00 PM More reviews by JuniperStar

I'm writing this review after using an entire tube. It says lipgloss on the bottle, but its packaged like a lip balm and has the consistency of lip balm. Smells nice, goes on smooth, tiny bit of shine and has a light natural tint of red. Doesn't really last that long on me. when i put it on, it feels so moisturizing, but after a while it dries out my lips. I've been using it over and over again and it does the same thing every time. I have a hunch that it dries my lips out because of the ricinus communis (castor) seed oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2005 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jess06

I bought this while walking around with my friend at our high school's swap meet. We walked by the Avon stand totally on accident and we figured we'd just check it out for a while. Wow, I'm so glad we did! I picked this up in Cherry for 75 cents and it's perfect! This is the most moisturizing lip gloss I've ever come across, with a slight hint of reddish pink color and a scent that's a dead-ringer for cherry starbursts! Absolutely delicious. I'm definitely considering making this my HG balm!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by beautifulal

I have this in Tangerine (comes out clear on me, no orange tint), and it's my new HG balm! I LOVE IT! And it's under a dollar! Can't be that! I'm going to stock up and try the strawberry too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 9:53:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore these, and all the flavors are great-strawberry (red-pink), cherry (red), tangerine (orange)and bubble gum (pink). They leave a very slight, glossy clear color on lips and the scents are delicious! It's great how they are so inexpensive and often go on sale for even less, which is usually under a dollar. I love them, and strawberry is my favorite one! They will come in handy with winter coming but are awesome year round!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2004 12:13:00 AM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried the cherry Flavor Saver today & loved it! Very moisturizing, tastes like a cherry Lifesaver, is a bit glossy, & has a subtle red tint! Can't wait to try the one in tangerine. Great bargain when they go on sale for 69-79 cents each. Thanks MUAers for the tip!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2003 5:51:00 PM More reviews by missamanda

These only cost me about 80 cents each, which I can't help but smile at when I think of it. They're a staple. The little tubes last forever. The stuff is great for chapped lips, tastes good on, and has a sunscreen in it. And it looks natural. (I HATE lipstick- maybe it's just my fair skin, but I can't stand anything that's very dark or bright. The red- or pink-colored ones are just right for a slight tint. And even my mother, who wears lipstick, usually wears this over it.) Definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2003 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Ninaleen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this in Cherry since I was a kid. Smells and tastes *super* yummy, it's *super* cheap, and it moisturizes exrtemely well. What more could one ask for?
Oh yeah Bubble Gum is my other favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 9:39:00 AM More reviews by crazy_hockey_gal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have loved Avon's lip balm's ever since I was small... they work so great! I love the smell of strawberry and it mosturizes my lips, not like Bonne Bell's and what else? It was really cheap, smell's good, works, and looks good! Avon can never go wrong with their lip treatments... I forgot which lip balm helps heal cuts and things like that. More than one use!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2003 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Blink

I really like this! I find this to be a mixture of a balm and a gloss because it's so moisturizing, yet a little bit shiny if I apply enough on.
The scent I have is Strawberry, and I much prefer this scent to the Original Strawberry Lipsmacker scent.
Packaging is a bit plain and boring, but at this price I shouldn't really be complaining.