Haken Cuticle Oil

4.8

Oils of safflower, apricot kernel, canola, sweet almond, vitamin A & E, essential oils, jojoba.

on 8/5/2008 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I ran out of my beloved Solar Oil and since my local Sally's doesn't carry it I decided to try this instead. Wonderful product!! I got this in the Vanilla Almond scent and it smells soooo much better than Solar oil. It's also much cheaper and has a bigger, better brush. My cuticles look perfect after using this and I get a half ounce for $2.99!! I'm thrilled! Hg status!!

on 4/13/2008 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this! I have it in China Rain. It's natural, cheap ($3.99 at Sally's) and it works! My cuticles are super soft and moisturized to the point of being almost invisible. No joke! It actually looks like I've trimmed my cuticles even though I haven't. Definitely a must try.

on 3/26/2008 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was looking for some cuticle oil other than Solar Oil as I don't really care for Solar Oil At Sally Beauty Supply I found the Haken Cuticle Oil in Wild Peach and decided to give it a try. I have used it a few times and find it quite nice. It moistures my cutilces and smells good at the same time. After several application my cuticles are definitely less dry and softer. This contains Vitamins A, D, & E, Safflower, aprioct kernal, canola, sweet almond, essential oils and jojoba. The smell is pleasant but not strong or overpowering. It does not linger either. This comes in a nail polish type bottle with the nail polish type applicator that you use to brush the oil on your nail beds. I paid $2.99 for a .50 oz bottle with the Sally Club Card. The regular price w/o the card is $3.99. I would definitely repurchase this product.

I absolutely love this stuff. Everything is natural and the Vanilla Almond scent smells amazing! The price for this is awesome, as well. I will definitely continue to use this, and then I'll buy some more!

on 5/23/2006 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW Totally transformed my nails..my nails look so much better now.Wish they came out with the pen version of this one..HG HG HG :)
UPDATE - I am taking off 1 lippie after trying the Essie cuticle oil..which is far more superior than this one and works much better for me.

on 11/11/2005 1:44:00 PM

I have china rain and I love it. It has alot of healthy good stuff in it.

on 11/3/2005 11:44:00 AM

i luv this cuticle oil... i have it in vanilla almond and strawberry kiwi. its about 3-4 dollars a bottle and i got it buy 1 get 1 free at sallys. my cuticles look great and it smells soooo good.. i like the vanilla almond best.

on 10/1/2005 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this in Peach and Tropical Blend. I love this so much, i carry them in my purse all the time and I put it on my cuticles after i wash my hands or right after i push my cuticles back. These smell so good, especially the Tropical Blend it makes me want to drink it.

Popular Treatments