July 29, 2014 | 1165 users online

Treatments - Haken Cuticle Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Mlssstaun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! I have it in China Rain. It's natural, cheap ($3.99 at Sally's) and it works! My cuticles are super soft and moisturized to the point of being almost invisible. No joke! It actually looks like I've trimmed my cuticles even though I haven't. Definitely a must try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for some cuticle oil other than Solar Oil as I don't really care for Solar Oil At Sally Beauty Supply I found the Haken Cuticle Oil in Wild Peach and decided to give it a try. I have used it a few times and find it quite nice. It moistures my cutilces and smells good at the same time. After several application my cuticles are definitely less dry and softer. This contains Vitamins A, D, & E, Safflower, aprioct kernal, canola, sweet almond, essential oils and jojoba. The smell is pleasant but not strong or overpowering. It does not linger either. This comes in a nail polish type bottle with the nail polish type applicator that you use to brush the oil on your nail beds. I paid $2.99 for a .50 oz bottle with the Sally Club Card. The regular price w/o the card is $3.99. I would definitely repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2007 3:48:00 AM More reviews by alex_bradley

I absolutely love this stuff. Everything is natural and the Vanilla Almond scent smells amazing! The price for this is awesome, as well. I will definitely continue to use this, and then I'll buy some more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2006 8:00:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW Totally transformed my nails..my nails look so much better now.Wish they came out with the pen version of this one..HG HG HG :)
UPDATE - I am taking off 1 lippie after trying the Essie cuticle oil..which is far more superior than this one and works much better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 1:44:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

I have china rain and I love it. It has alot of healthy good stuff in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2005 11:44:00 AM More reviews by chloegab

i luv this cuticle oil... i have it in vanilla almond and strawberry kiwi. its about 3-4 dollars a bottle and i got it buy 1 get 1 free at sallys. my cuticles look great and it smells soooo good.. i like the vanilla almond best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2005 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Peach and Tropical Blend. I love this so much, i carry them in my purse all the time and I put it on my cuticles after i wash my hands or right after i push my cuticles back. These smell so good, especially the Tropical Blend it makes me want to drink it.