LUSH Whoosh Shower Jelly

3.6

Honey Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Perfume, Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Fresh Grapefruit Juice (Citrus grandis), Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens), *Citral, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 42045, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Ah, whoosh! Who knew a bathing product could be such fun!? I feel very immature with this product, I could poke it all day, Im inlove with the texture, it cleans and suds up like crazy, the smell smells of lime gummy bears, like a lime, lemon scent. I would pair this with a lotion to get the best out of "whoosh" people have an issur with trying to break it and with it slipping out of the hands, a bit tricky at first, well before you get in the shower you cut a chunk with your knife, or hands. Ill go with the knife haha. And i love putting this inside a loofah glove, the glove you put your hands in to exfoliate, i use that! I put the chunk of whoosh in and i put it on the glove and put it inside out so the chunk can be inside the glove and i dont put my hand in i just use it as an ordinary loofah and no product will waste i promise, if your going to buy whoosh you have to get a loofah glove to enjoy the best of this. By the way, anyone who likes a mentholy/mint tingle and smell i would recommend party on its better than whoosh but i go with whoosh because i feel at home with it, kudos with whoosh. :)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

It smells very refreshing and uplifting, it is a bit slippery and weird to use everyday I prefer to use lush shower gel n soap

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love Whoosh! It smells so citrusy and wakes me up in the morning. Using shower jelly is so much fun. Also, this lasts me for months using the smaller size.

The first few days I bought this I was in love. After having had it a bit longer I've changed my mind. Don't get me wrong, this is a great little product but it's a bit of a novelty. The smell is amazing and really perks me up in the morning but if I use it as a soap I don't feel clean after. The jelly consistency and storage are an issue if you're in a hurry. I now use it on mornings I'm not in a hurry and am already clean but feel like a quick shower and aromatherapy treatment from this jelly. It's good value and makes a great gift but I think I prefer more practical Lush products.

I love the smell of this Jelly, and it is super fun to use. It does leave me feeling clean but i have found it drys my skin out a little bit. I will buy this again as i think it is amazing. smells so yummy

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

PROS
refreshing
pleasant scent

CONS
not super cleaning
more of a novelty product
costly

well, I have the same complaints as most, except that I really enjoy the smell and I don't think it's terribly hard to use, just a waste of time.
Would I buy it again? Hells no. It's expensive, and I think it's all show and it doesn't meet the usual lush standards. Oh, well. It was kind of fun the one time I used it. I'm going to freeze it as suggested and use it for shaving, try to get something decent out of it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Has a refreshing smell and does keep for a long time. It does lather despite what other people have said - you just need to use a sponge or shower puff.

However, it doesn't do what you'd expect from a product like this. The scent doesn't last beyond the shower and it does not clean you. Also, as others have mentioned, it is quite slippery - making it bit more annoying to use than soap.

It's a relatively cheap and novel gift item but do not purchase for yourself.

Two lippies - for decent smell and value for money.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my least favorite products ever. Love the smell. Hate the concept. It's too slippery and I don't like bathing with Jell-O. I have no desire to dig my nails into a wiggly product to break of a piece just to crush it into a loofah or onto a sponge. Too much of a process and a lot of it gets wasted. It doesn't lather or make me feel clean. I don't like it.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first ever Lush purchase and I have to say that I LOVED it!! I thought it was pretty odd at first, though the concept of body wash in the form of jello had me quite amused. At first whiff it smells all sorts of lemony fresh. A lot of people compare it to dishwashing liquid, and I can kind of see how they got to that comparison, but dishwashing detergent smells like chemicals and this just smells delicious! This perks me up in the shower, lathers well, and leaves barely any scent behind so it won't clash with any perfume I wear that day. Would definitely buy again!