September 2, 2014 | 1556 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Whoosh Shower Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by 1432

I love Whoosh! It smells so citrusy and wakes me up in the morning. Using shower jelly is so much fun. Also, this lasts me for months using the smaller size.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first few days I bought this I was in love. After having had it a bit longer I've changed my mind. Don't get me wrong, this is a great little product but it's a bit of a novelty. The smell is amazing and really perks me up in the morning but if I use it as a soap I don't feel clean after. The jelly consistency and storage are an issue if you're in a hurry. I now use it on mornings I'm not in a hurry and am already clean but feel like a quick shower and aromatherapy treatment from this jelly. It's good value and makes a great gift but I think I prefer more practical Lush products.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by teganrowe

I love the smell of this Jelly, and it is super fun to use. It does leave me feeling clean but i have found it drys my skin out a little bit. I will buy this again as i think it is amazing. smells so yummy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
refreshing
pleasant scent

CONS
not super cleaning
more of a novelty product
costly

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by supergabi101

well, I have the same complaints as most, except that I really enjoy the smell and I don't think it's terribly hard to use, just a waste of time.
Would I buy it again? Hells no. It's expensive, and I think it's all show and it doesn't meet the usual lush standards. Oh, well. It was kind of fun the one time I used it. I'm going to freeze it as suggested and use it for shaving, try to get something decent out of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by srao92

Has a refreshing smell and does keep for a long time. It does lather despite what other people have said - you just need to use a sponge or shower puff.

However, it doesn't do what you'd expect from a product like this. The scent doesn't last beyond the shower and it does not clean you. Also, as others have mentioned, it is quite slippery - making it bit more annoying to use than soap.

It's a relatively cheap and novel gift item but do not purchase for yourself.

Two lippies - for decent smell and value for money.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by eribear23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my least favorite products ever. Love the smell. Hate the concept. It's too slippery and I don't like bathing with Jell-O. I have no desire to dig my nails into a wiggly product to break of a piece just to crush it into a loofah or onto a sponge. Too much of a process and a lot of it gets wasted. It doesn't lather or make me feel clean. I don't like it.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This was my first ever Lush purchase and I have to say that I LOVED it!! I thought it was pretty odd at first, though the concept of body wash in the form of jello had me quite amused. At first whiff it smells all sorts of lemony fresh. A lot of people compare it to dishwashing liquid, and I can kind of see how they got to that comparison, but dishwashing detergent smells like chemicals and this just smells delicious! This perks me up in the shower, lathers well, and leaves barely any scent behind so it won't clash with any perfume I wear that day. Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally love Whoosh! I use it on the mornings that I'm super tired or just need to feel really awake and really clean. It is more aromatherapy for me than anything; the smell is a crispy, bright citrus that you just have to smell to understand. I have found that the best way to use shower Jellies is to crush a chunk into a loofah (and a small piece really does go a long way!). I'm sorry, but people who say "this just slips out of my hand" aren't using their brain, because it states on the container how to use it- either loofah OR freeze and use as bar soap. It is a JELLY, so it isn't going to work any other way. Do NOT try to use this just by grabbing a piece and going! I will always have this in my shower.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I bought this while on my first day in Sweden. There is a 6 hour time difference, and I had not slept in over 30 hours. Yes, I was jet lagged. I also get minor breakouts on my chest, and this shower jelly claimed it would fix both issues.
First off, this smells like lemon pledge. It's not fruity or "yummy" smelling in any way. It's so overpowering.
There is no way to hold on to this. It's so slippery, it just kept falling out of my hands over and over and over again. SO annoying.
It doesn't lathe up nicely, and it DEFINITELY doesn't..
A) clean me
B) solve jet lag
C) heal breakouts
It was nearly $7 for such a small tub. I gave it to my 7 year old sister. She had fun with it.
Yes it seems interesting and fun. It is in no way practical. I will not buy this again.