November 21, 2014 | 923 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Pink Diamonds

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by tarapickholtz

I recently bought this gloss and have been very happy with my purchase! The color is gorgeous. The pink is visible, yet not too bright and more on the sheer side. It gives the perfect amount of color and looks good with my fair skin.

The only reason I didn't give this item 5 stars is because I wouldn't say it's my favorite gloss. There are others I like more, but I would buy this one again for sure! It's very moisturizing and feels good on my lips. I love the scent, because some glosses really don't have a good scent/flavor to them. I also like that it isn't too goopey/thick/sticky. I will say that I have other glosses that are a bit thinner, which I prefer, and this one is just a tiny bit sticky, but it isn't bad at all. If you have a problem with it feeling too slick or sticky, try putting on some lip balm first. I found this solves the problem!

Sure the price is higher than some, but it really isn't too bad! Some of the other MK items are a bit pricey to me, so buying a lip gloss from MK is one of the cheaper items. In fact, the glosses I rate higher than this one cost more, so there's a trade-off. I love the pink and will be trying more colors! I've heard so many nice reviews about the Beach Bronze and Cream & Sugar colors, so will probably purchase these soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by LanaPalooza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite gloss of all time. I literally have probably gone through about 4 or 5 tubes of this. Mind you, the tube isn't THAT big...but it's a good size. The color is very light & girly- but definitely does not give of a "barbie" pink look. It's a great everyday gloss. It smells faintly of sweet vanilla. I love it! If you look at it through the tube... there are tiny shimmery bits...but don't worry...it doesn't come out super sparkly on the lips. This is definitely a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 2:26:00 AM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a medium cool rose petal pink, very pretty color in the tube, with a really nice light pink/clear shimmer. That's the way it looks in the tube, but applied, sadly it's a lot sheerer than I thought. (I went & bought 4 of them before trying them, won't be doing that again.) The formula is really moisturizing, lasts a pretty good amound of time, and all the new colors are very nice colors - but they're waaay too sheer for my liking. I know they're lip GLOSS for a reason, but for $13 I'd expect more from this l/g. And what's up with the small amount of product? Eeesh, I really don't like that - that's the major complaint I have about MK l/g. I don't think I'd repurchase only b/c this is not my favorite of all my l/g - AND I'm a junkie & don't linger a lot on one product. : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 8:41:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

Though I can't say much bad about this lip gloss, the color doesn't go well with my fair skin. My friend put it on and it looked gorgeous on her, a shiney, light pink. On me, it looked a completely different color, darker and more bright. This is defintely a shade that you should 'try before you buy'. It doesn't look awful, just not something I would pay the price for again. UPDATE: I used this with a tan, and it looks AWESOME.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like the slick hardly sticky texture of this gloss, and after wear my lips feel very soft. Pink Diamonds is a very sheer pink with sparse silver itty bitty shimmer. I'd buy another Mary Kay gloss, just probably not this shade as it is mostly clear on lips and I have a ton of clear glosses already. This would be an excellent gloss to layer over a lipstick that was too dark to soften the colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 11:40:00 PM More reviews by brown_eyed_belle

I loove this lip gloss! I have very fair skin and very dark brown hair and eyes. This is such a pretty pink - it looks frosty, but it doesn't look like overly-made up tacky pre-teen frosty on your lips. It also has a smell reminiscent of Bonne Bell Birthday Cake or Frosting lip gloss that my sister used to use - yummy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2006 12:31:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

Thank God they changed the packaging of this, as the old one with the long wand leaked like mad! Pretty enough color, but not my favorite lip gloss, that honor goes to L'Oreal's GlamShine and some of the Maybelline ones. This is very sheer and stays pretty well for a lip gloss, but probably wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by stluciabride

LOVE THIS STUFF !!!
worn alone, or over a lipliner or lipstick, its fantastic :-) great color, great feel, could work for almost anybody

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by kjo86

One of my faves from the Re-designed packaging of Mary Kay's glosses. I'm glad they finally redid the container. My original colors-Berry Smoothie and Cream & Sugar started leaking around the gold band seal. yuck. Now that they have better packaging it has turned a already great product into a fantastic gloss! I also have the Cocoa Creme lipgloss. Soon I hope to get a replacement Cream and Sugar as I got fed up with the other one and just tossed it out. The Mary Kay glosses have a wonderful texture, nice glossy shine, and they aren't sticky! Plus I think they smell good. Pink Diamonds is great!

Ingredients:
It includes Vitamins A and E and then the following....Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Triisostearyl Citrate , Diisostearyl Malate , C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters , Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer , Ozokerite , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Octyldodecanol , Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer , Flavor , Methylparaben , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Propylparaben , Tocopheryl Acetate , Retinyl Palmitate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , BHT , Mica , Titanium Dioxide
May Contain:
Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Iron Oxides , Red 6 Lake , Red 7 Lake , Yellow 5 Lake , Red 33 Lake , Carmine , Red 28 Lake , Red 30 Lake , Blue 1 Lake , Yellow 6 Lake , Aluminum Hydroxide , Tin Oxide

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 8:30:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pink diamonds is a very pretty neutral/cool shade of pink. Looks great during the day and at night with a darker eye. Feels creamy and lasts a decent amount of time. I will keep this color in my cosmetics stash and will be reordering when I run out.