Essence of Beauty Crease

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have a small crease area & got this from Makeupgeek's reccomendation. I love this brush! I have a few of the other brushes from this line & like those too. I love this brush so much I will probably pick up 1 more :)

on 12/4/2011 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a handy little brush that I tried because Emily Noel recommended it on YouTube. The quality is good and the price is right. CVS carries these.

on 9/8/2011 1:29:00 AM

I have MAC brushes, but I still go for these 2..they're like the underdog brushes on my vanity. A Must Have! And for the price, definitely worth it!

on 8/8/2011 7:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was very surprised by how well these brushes work. I had been watching several youtube gurus talk about these and how great they are. So I finally caved and bought them. I'm glad I did. They are really great for crease application and blending. They are soft and pick up the right amount of product.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

OMG! I bought these brushes over 6 years ago and they are still in amazing condition! I never used to even take care of my brushes and they were used so often, but they are still like new. Now i have a lot of Mac brushes and none of them compare. I recommend these brushes for anyone and everyone.

on 7/20/2011 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Got this on a whim, because I couldn't afford the MAC217 or other crease brushes. HG! Bought them for my sister and my friends too!

on 5/30/2011 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A fellow blogger recommended these brushes to me...and I could not be more pleased with the results! The are soft, hold the color very well and that makes blending a breeze!

on 5/30/2011 2:09:00 AM

These are AMAZING brushes!!! I think I paid 6$ for both of them, and I mostly bought them because of emilynoel83 on YT - she loves them. And now, I love them two. I've added them to my brush collection and use them all the time. I'm actually considering buying backup for these, just in case... :)) I definitely recommend these.

on 5/16/2011 2:47:00 PM

EDIT: Found out these lovely brushes are made of animal fur and have lost my taste for them.

These work great. While not the most attractive for your vanity, they even resemble the high-end black and light wood Bobbi Brown brushes I wish I could afford. Excellent quality, my Stila and Estee Lauder eyeshadows go on much more smoothly with this duo. Easy to clean. Very soft, so they won't irritate sensitive eye skin! Would buy again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love these brushes. Forgot how much I paid for then but I know it was $10 n under for both of them. I use the smaller brush for my crease and the outer v. For the bigger brush, I use it to blend or to apply my highlighter to brow bone. Brushes still work awesome after all washes :)

Popular Makeup Brushes