October 24, 2014 | 1810 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence of Beauty - Crease

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Omg on my elusive hunt for the crease brush for my Vietnamese biggish eyes I finally caved after listening to EmilyNoel and Makeupgeek and bought these brushes. I had previously been using my trusty Laura mercier and Gloss crease brush and although I was happy with them I still struggled to achieve the perfect blended out smoky look, actually any look. I seem to never be able to really work my crease as well as my makeup gurus. I thought it was me, my technique but alas it was the tools all along! The first time I used this I made the perfect smokey eye so easily! My eyes looked they had been done professionally! Wow! I was so shocked I though it just have been a fluke, but no ! I've been using it daily and day after day, I get a perfect eye look. This brush has saved my eyes looks, it picks up the perfect amount of colour and blends like a dream. I can make a cheap eyeshadow look good with this brush, they how good it its the perfect size for my eyes, and its fantastic to blend out me crease but also when I want to add that small bit of shadow in your crease V to give you're eye depth! Lets not forget the little small brush, its is perfect for smudging the bottom of your eye. I'll admit when I first saw this in the mail I was like Wtf ? they were so short, and didnt look as nice as my other high end brushes. Even the amount of hair was so skinny and small compared to all the other crease brushes, but I think they suit Asian eyes really well! And the price,I think I paid about $12 including shipping. Bargain for 2 brushes that I will continue to use forever! Love you essence of beauty crease brush! Buy it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have a small crease area & got this from Makeupgeek's reccomendation. I love this brush! I have a few of the other brushes from this line & like those too. I love this brush so much I will probably pick up 1 more :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

This is a handy little brush that I tried because Emily Noel recommended it on YouTube. The quality is good and the price is right. CVS carries these.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Claudia22

I have MAC brushes, but I still go for these 2..they're like the underdog brushes on my vanity. A Must Have! And for the price, definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

I was very surprised by how well these brushes work. I had been watching several youtube gurus talk about these and how great they are. So I finally caved and bought them. I'm glad I did. They are really great for crease application and blending. They are soft and pick up the right amount of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by kimmieLUVSmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG! I bought these brushes over 6 years ago and they are still in amazing condition! I never used to even take care of my brushes and they were used so often, but they are still like new. Now i have a lot of Mac brushes and none of them compare. I recommend these brushes for anyone and everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by soi56starz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this on a whim, because I couldn't afford the MAC217 or other crease brushes. HG! Bought them for my sister and my friends too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by karaboehm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A fellow blogger recommended these brushes to me...and I could not be more pleased with the results! The are soft, hold the color very well and that makes blending a breeze!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by TatiAbaurre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These are AMAZING brushes!!! I think I paid 6$ for both of them, and I mostly bought them because of emilynoel83 on YT - she loves them. And now, I love them two. I've added them to my brush collection and use them all the time. I'm actually considering buying backup for these, just in case... :)) I definitely recommend these.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by xoxoarcade

EDIT: Found out these lovely brushes are made of animal fur and have lost my taste for them.

These work great. While not the most attractive for your vanity, they even resemble the high-end black and light wood Bobbi Brown brushes I wish I could afford. Excellent quality, my Stila and Estee Lauder eyeshadows go on much more smoothly with this duo. Easy to clean. Very soft, so they won't irritate sensitive eye skin! Would buy again.