April 16, 2014 | 1564 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence of Beauty - Crease

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Claudia22

I have MAC brushes, but I still go for these 2..they're like the underdog brushes on my vanity. A Must Have! And for the price, definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

I was very surprised by how well these brushes work. I had been watching several youtube gurus talk about these and how great they are. So I finally caved and bought them. I'm glad I did. They are really great for crease application and blending. They are soft and pick up the right amount of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by kimmieLUVSmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG! I bought these brushes over 6 years ago and they are still in amazing condition! I never used to even take care of my brushes and they were used so often, but they are still like new. Now i have a lot of Mac brushes and none of them compare. I recommend these brushes for anyone and everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by soi56starz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this on a whim, because I couldn't afford the MAC217 or other crease brushes. HG! Bought them for my sister and my friends too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by karaboehm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A fellow blogger recommended these brushes to me...and I could not be more pleased with the results! The are soft, hold the color very well and that makes blending a breeze!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by TatiAbaurre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These are AMAZING brushes!!! I think I paid 6$ for both of them, and I mostly bought them because of emilynoel83 on YT - she loves them. And now, I love them two. I've added them to my brush collection and use them all the time. I'm actually considering buying backup for these, just in case... :)) I definitely recommend these.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by xoxoarcade

EDIT: Found out these lovely brushes are made of animal fur and have lost my taste for them.

These work great. While not the most attractive for your vanity, they even resemble the high-end black and light wood Bobbi Brown brushes I wish I could afford. Excellent quality, my Stila and Estee Lauder eyeshadows go on much more smoothly with this duo. Easy to clean. Very soft, so they won't irritate sensitive eye skin! Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these brushes. Forgot how much I paid for then but I know it was $10 n under for both of them. I use the smaller brush for my crease and the outer v. For the bigger brush, I use it to blend or to apply my highlighter to brow bone. Brushes still work awesome after all washes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

These were some of my first makeup brushes and now that I have acquired a large variety, I still use these on a daily basis. I absolutely love love love this brushes and recommend them, even if you're a high-end brush user.

The smaller brush I use to smudge my lower lashline color and sometimes will also use to smudge my upper lashline color. Sometimes I even use it to back on the color on the lower half of my lid when I do a smokey eye. I use the bigger brush to concentrate darker colors right in my crease (which I then blend with a Sigma SS217). I would definitely repurchase these, especially since they kind of remind me of the bobbi brown brushes. If I ever lost them, no doubt I would immediately repurchase. I think you can find them at CVS but am unsure if you can find them elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ncc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works really well- does the job!