November 23, 2014 | 1550 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by pattyjanie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually really like this product. I a 26 and have extremely dark heredity circles under my eyes and this does a great job at covering them up. I also does not make me break out (surprisingly). I also feel good about this product and its anti-aging properties. I would recommend this product for anyone who needs a nice brighten to their eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this concealer. I take 1 lippy off because I don't think it actually lifts anything, but it is a good concealer. This never cakes up on me, #1 is a perfect match for my nw10-15 skin tone. This works well under eyes and on blemishes which is why I bought it, because it is multipurpose. The packaging is really sturdy, it would definitely not break if you dropped it. This is the best concealer I've ever used, you really get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

I do like the consistency of this concealer. it is quite hydrating for under the eyes. it is more of a yellow-toned concealer, so if you like that... then this is a good one. i usually prefer peachier undereye concealers, but usually i pat a bit of bb's corrector in light peach under my eyes. I find that this concealer stays on all day for me, even without setting it. it is very creamy and easy to blend which i like.

i do find this product a bit too expensive @ $34.
it definitely isn't a HG concealer for me, but i do like it better than a lot of other ones on the market... and i've tried A LOT of concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by glomendoza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer. Its nice, creamy, it gives nice coverage, BUT for the price it should be spectacular. Its good, but I'm pretty sure theres cheaper stuff out there that is better or just the same quality.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

So i was looking for a full coverage concealer or medium coverage concealer and i happened to run into this. The saleslady told me this was full coverage. Althought i noticed there was only 3 shades So i picked shade #2 but it is slightly light for me and #3 is too dark. Just so u know i'm NC 30. Anyways the coverage didn't work out for me, it was light to slightly medium and too costy. Honestly, it was nothing special.

PROS:
-Cute tub container

CONS:
-Limited color range
-Not enough coverage
-34 dollars + tax

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by jaxpaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My 3rd of a series of reviews for CD makeup line. I have this in #3 which blends well with my NC35 skintone. It is not runny but moisturizing/hydrating and lasts all day. As far as I am concerned, a concealer that does not dry my undereyes is an important feature of a good undereye concealer. Using the doe applicator, I dab the product under my eyes at 3 points (near the corner of my eyes, in the middle, and near the outer corner of my eyes) and pat them with my ring finger until I feel that the product has blended well. I have not seen this product settle in fine lines at all. Perfect for my everyday use!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by modmaja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this. I definitely don't rave about it, which with this price tag might stop you from buying it already, but I do think it is a good concealer.
My two biggest pros are that it is definitely still on your skin when you remove it up to 12 hours later and it comes in a shade light enough for my skin tone. While it is not immune to creasing, it blends really nicely. I am a little bit of a sucker for the way the packaging looks, but I'm also not so into the function of a doe foot applicator for concealer. I could see the color range being a problem for some as it isn't very large.
All in all, I have mixed feelings about this. I do think it is one of the better ones I have used, and I could see myself buying it again in the future....but it also hasn't stopped me from looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Spiderwort

This is my first Dior product and I must say that i'm amazed by this product. I bought this because my dark eye circles have been getting darker recently due to lack of sleep. I looked up this product before buying and I heard great reviews for covering up dark eye circles. This concealer is indeed great for undereye circles. I have fine lines under my eyes (well ... maybe i'm the only one who notice this since i've had them every since i was young...) and IT DOES NOT CREASE AT ALL. If it does crease, that means i've used too much product and one slight swipe with my ring finger under my under eye area takes care of that. The coverage is great and last all day. It will not move nor slide. It is really moisturizing and does not leave my under eye area dry or patchy looking or cakey. It is a big pricey but you don't use a lot of product (i use maybe 3 to 4 dots under each eye) and it will last you a very long time. It blends super well too. I use number 2 (since number 3 is too dark for me and actually makes me look even more tired) and i have slightly tanned (well what's left of my summer tan) asian golden skin tone. This is definitely my HG concealer that i've been looking so hard for. I strongly recommend it and will repurchase. I absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best undereye concealer for me so far. I use it in number 1 and it blends into my skin. If I use just the right amount (less is more), it will never crease. I like the brush-like applicator. It's just a very high-quality, well thought-through concealer. It doesn't work on anything else but dark circles though

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by janetbustamante

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

its the best concealer ive ever used! I have very very dark circles and its the only one that clould hide them really well.
I use number 002 and it matchs really good with my skin tone, maybe cause is a little more yellow than others.
The best one!! I love it!