Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

4.2

Ingredients: Microdermabrasion Treatment with Derma-Crystals (Net wt 2.2oz/64g): Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40 Peel Activator Serum (2fl ox/59mL): Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA 5/30/09

on 1/30/2014 8:36:00 PM

I had terrible acne for 4 years!!!! After going to the dermatologist and paying hundreds of dollars for medications and microdermabrasions and peels WITHOUT INSURANCE , my face was in the best shape! I had perfectly clear skin!!! I couldn't have been happier! I decided (like an idiot) maybe I would try this product instead of paying $125 for a microdermabrasion.... BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! I had beautiful skin and as soon as i washed this product off (NO JOKE AS SOON AS I WASHED IT OFF) my forehead was covered in huhe red pimples!!!! It has been a year since then and the SAME ACNE THAT I GOT THAT DAY WILL NOT GO AWAY!!! It has left scars on my face and out me in depression!!! I have no money to get and microdermabrasions done or get any medications! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!!!!!!! WORST PRODUCT EVER!!!!

on 1/21/2014 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good product makes my skin feel so soft for days I absolutely love it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is amazing! I have really bad acne and the scars to prove it. I've been using this product for about three weeks already notice a huge difference. I have way less new acne and it has significantly reduced my acne scars. I love not having to wear as much makeup. I also love that it takes less than five minutes which is easy to add into my skincare routine. The scrub has a nice citrus smell and the peel is like a serum that has a slightly warm feeling when applied. It did make my skin slightly dry right after when I first started using it but I fixed that by applying a very good moisturizer (one of the Olay ones) after and have not had a problem since. I like to apply my sulfur mask after using since my pores are nice and clean and open to help prevent new acne. At first you think it is a little pricey at about $24-28 but after you see the results, it is a bargain and way cheaper than a microderm at a spa (and better results in my opinion, I've had three done). I am never one to write reviews but this product was worth one!!! Already have another kit so I don't run out!

For years i have struggled with endless breakouts. Not only was i at battle with acne, i also suffered from the scarring, red marks, and uneven skin texture all these breakouts left behind. I have tried numerous tactics to help restore my skin back to it appearing clear, healthy, and normal. Endless creams, pills, facials, chemical peels, laser treatments, all running my credit card bill into the thousands. Never seeing any permanent results i stumbled upon this product. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. Using the product for only ONE TIME, i immediately noticed a difference. It removed all of my dead skin and left my face feeling amazingly soft. I was slightly red and irritated, but that didnt last long. Two days later my skin was noticably different. My texture seemed to already improve, and my scaring really didnt look as noticable. Whatever small breakouts i had at the time, this product killed off. I highly recommend this product. 21 dollars is not expensive for results ive paid thousands to achieve. I can not wait to continue using it ONCE a week to see further results!

So I have used this for about 3 weeks and I have noticed that my skin is much more soft and smooth after using the microdermabrasion peel kit. Will update in about a week or two for any further results or changes with this skin care routine.

on 12/6/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Whenever this goes on sale I always buy it. It smells citrusy like oranges and I like the results I get. The crystals feel abrasive enough to do the job but not so bad that it hurts. My only problem with this is that when I use it I have to hide it from my husband bc he'll come in and use all the crystals and not enough of the gel. Other than that it feels wonderful to use and my skin looks good. :)

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I wished I'd tried this sooner before I blew so much money at the dermatologist's sesh...I bought this as a last hope for my uneven skin texture and tone. And OMG, after one use, it made my skin feel sooooo smooth and look radiant. And after several more uses, it started slowly reducing scars. It gave better results than those expensive professional peels. I use this only once a week because I fear over-exfoliating my skin (causing it to be thinner and thinner and more exposed). One kit lasts about 7-8 month so it's not bad for $35. I use this after a long week. Then, I would skip using toner (Witch Hazel) and immediately moisturize. After I use this, I don't apply any makeup to my face for up to 12 or more hours. Then before bedtime, I would use Laneige water sleeping pack to hydrate my skin. Love it, and will definitely continue repurchasing!!

on 11/12/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this stuff for years and love it. I think it's a bit pricey, but that's probably because I use it every night and I have to buy it at least once a month...but skin feels amazing! Sometimes instead of using the activating serum, I use my face wash mixed with it, if I'm breaking out, and that works great. I use C&C Advantage kit along with this.

Great results! I would definitley recommend this.

I caught this on sale for about $6 at Publix of all places. It's incredible! It leaves my skin incredibly smooth. And best of all? NO IRRITATION! I have super sensitive skin that reacts badly to some chemicals. Not so with this stuff!! Will repurchase!

on 7/18/2013 11:03:00 PM

I just have to say this is a jar and a bottle of gold! I have annoying skin, and by that I mean I have annoying little bumps that Do Not go away!!! I also have a few scars from acne in the past.
So I used this product and I absolutely love it. The smell is amazing, the texture of the scrub is perfect. I have seen a huge difference. Mind you I've only been using this for a week! It's amazing.
It really removes all the dead skin cells.
I also have pretty sensitive skin and this hasn't made me peel or break out or anything.
I love it!!!