April 17, 2014 | 942 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by thatasianchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wished I'd tried this sooner before I blew so much money at the dermatologist's sesh...I bought this as a last hope for my uneven skin texture and tone. And OMG, after one use, it made my skin feel sooooo smooth and look radiant. And after several more uses, it started slowly reducing scars. It gave better results than those expensive professional peels. I use this only once a week because I fear over-exfoliating my skin (causing it to be thinner and thinner and more exposed). One kit lasts about 7-8 month so it's not bad for $35. I use this after a long week. Then, I would skip using toner (Witch Hazel) and immediately moisturize. After I use this, I don't apply any makeup to my face for up to 12 or more hours. Then before bedtime, I would use Laneige water sleeping pack to hydrate my skin. Love it, and will definitely continue repurchasing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by nelladean19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this stuff for years and love it. I think it's a bit pricey, but that's probably because I use it every night and I have to buy it at least once a month...but skin feels amazing! Sometimes instead of using the activating serum, I use my face wash mixed with it, if I'm breaking out, and that works great. I use C&C Advantage kit along with this.

Great results! I would definitley recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I caught this on sale for about $6 at Publix of all places. It's incredible! It leaves my skin incredibly smooth. And best of all? NO IRRITATION! I have super sensitive skin that reacts badly to some chemicals. Not so with this stuff!! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by BSlytherin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I just have to say this is a jar and a bottle of gold! I have annoying skin, and by that I mean I have annoying little bumps that Do Not go away!!! I also have a few scars from acne in the past.
So I used this product and I absolutely love it. The smell is amazing, the texture of the scrub is perfect. I have seen a huge difference. Mind you I've only been using this for a week! It's amazing.
It really removes all the dead skin cells.
I also have pretty sensitive skin and this hasn't made me peel or break out or anything.
I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

I love this. This is probably the only Olay product I will rebuy.
The packaging isn't all that sanitary. You have to redip your hands in for the scrub. The second step is fine though.

I love how this smells and how my face feels after :)

You can get this for about $15 or less if you look and use coupons.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by lhsmith21

I couldn't live without this!!!!! It's amazing. It makes your skin feel soooo smooth. And it helps to fade the red marks that are left from acne. Incredible stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlyj33110

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my all time favorite repeat drugstore buys. Costs about $25 on average for 2.2oz of the dermabrasion crystals and 2oz of the activator peel serum. IMO this is pretty close to HG. I have tried countless others, and this does the trick for a lot less. I mainly use the scrub only and not the peel second step because I use RAM. I would love to try Exfolikate or Dr.Brandts Microdermabrasian and am curious how those work in comparison but haven't been able to take the plunge just yet :) Overall though, the Olay kit is a fabulous drugstore bargin buy.

UPDATE: I have now tried Exfolikate (.5oz for $22) (see review) and I still reach for this more. Part of the reason may be because the teeny tube of EK is so ridiculously priced, but I find I get similar results with the Olay Microdermabrasion kit (both scrub and peel) on my RAM off-days.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by kxt2771

I have acne prone skin. I break out the minute I use something on my skin that it does not agree with. Worst of all I also had a lot of acne scars from my early teen years. It was dark red and really nasty. I had to hide my face a lot. I started doing some research on skin to see what products that could improve my skin condition. I came upon this product. I went on their website and I saw reviews from people that have used this for acne. I tried it and OH MY DEAR LORD it was worth every penny I spent on it. Normally I don't spend this much on a product (did I mention it was 32 bucks? D:) but I don't regret it the least bit. My acne scars aren't as visible as they used to be. They have dramatically faded and my skin feels so incredibly smooth. Not rocky road lane any longer. For it to take effect, be sure to follow ALL instructions as the box directs. It slowly takes effect so you have to be really patient. I know I wasn't. I thought it didn't work and I wasted 32 bucks on it. But my disappointment was short lived and I started noticing how soft my skin was and the clearer it became.

The microdermabrasion treatment in the small flat round container contains little crystals. It feels a bit rough massaging it on your face but I do love its citrus-like smell. Then you apply the step 2 peel activation serum, which smells lovely as well. You wait awhile and then you wash it off. I'd recommend this to anyone that needs some acne scar fading or just a good ol' facial. Because I can tell you, the minute I washed this product off my face, my face felt so REFRESHED and energized! I just love this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thumbs up on this for a drugstore, not too expensive exfoliation system. I went through one kit and I've been without it for a few weeks and I find I'm missing it! I used to only use it about once a week or as needed if I felt build-up on my face. It's easy to use, smells and feels good, lasts a while. It's not a miracle product, the results are clean, smooth, lightly resurfaced skin. I'll rebuy until I find a perfect at-home peel system for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this when doing facials on myself and I use it with the recommended serum. It did absolutely nothing for my acne scars but I will continue to use because it exfoliates wonderfully and leaves my skin baby soft!