July 31, 2014 | 1827 users online

Scrubs - Olay - Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by catherinerose123

For years i have struggled with endless breakouts. Not only was i at battle with acne, i also suffered from the scarring, red marks, and uneven skin texture all these breakouts left behind. I have tried numerous tactics to help restore my skin back to it appearing clear, healthy, and normal. Endless creams, pills, facials, chemical peels, laser treatments, all running my credit card bill into the thousands. Never seeing any permanent results i stumbled upon this product. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. Using the product for only ONE TIME, i immediately noticed a difference. It removed all of my dead skin and left my face feeling amazingly soft. I was slightly red and irritated, but that didnt last long. Two days later my skin was noticably different. My texture seemed to already improve, and my scaring really didnt look as noticable. Whatever small breakouts i had at the time, this product killed off. I highly recommend this product. 21 dollars is not expensive for results ive paid thousands to achieve. I can not wait to continue using it ONCE a week to see further results!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by DanielleLSpanger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I have used this for about 3 weeks and I have noticed that my skin is much more soft and smooth after using the microdermabrasion peel kit. Will update in about a week or two for any further results or changes with this skin care routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by wendigrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whenever this goes on sale I always buy it. It smells citrusy like oranges and I like the results I get. The crystals feel abrasive enough to do the job but not so bad that it hurts. My only problem with this is that when I use it I have to hide it from my husband bc he'll come in and use all the crystals and not enough of the gel. Other than that it feels wonderful to use and my skin looks good. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by thatasianchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wished I'd tried this sooner before I blew so much money at the dermatologist's sesh...I bought this as a last hope for my uneven skin texture and tone. And OMG, after one use, it made my skin feel sooooo smooth and look radiant. And after several more uses, it started slowly reducing scars. It gave better results than those expensive professional peels. I use this only once a week because I fear over-exfoliating my skin (causing it to be thinner and thinner and more exposed). One kit lasts about 7-8 month so it's not bad for $35. I use this after a long week. Then, I would skip using toner (Witch Hazel) and immediately moisturize. After I use this, I don't apply any makeup to my face for up to 12 or more hours. Then before bedtime, I would use Laneige water sleeping pack to hydrate my skin. Love it, and will definitely continue repurchasing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by nelladean19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this stuff for years and love it. I think it's a bit pricey, but that's probably because I use it every night and I have to buy it at least once a month...but skin feels amazing! Sometimes instead of using the activating serum, I use my face wash mixed with it, if I'm breaking out, and that works great. I use C&C Advantage kit along with this.

Great results! I would definitley recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I caught this on sale for about $6 at Publix of all places. It's incredible! It leaves my skin incredibly smooth. And best of all? NO IRRITATION! I have super sensitive skin that reacts badly to some chemicals. Not so with this stuff!! Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by BSlytherin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I just have to say this is a jar and a bottle of gold! I have annoying skin, and by that I mean I have annoying little bumps that Do Not go away!!! I also have a few scars from acne in the past.
So I used this product and I absolutely love it. The smell is amazing, the texture of the scrub is perfect. I have seen a huge difference. Mind you I've only been using this for a week! It's amazing.
It really removes all the dead skin cells.
I also have pretty sensitive skin and this hasn't made me peel or break out or anything.
I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

I love this. This is probably the only Olay product I will rebuy.
The packaging isn't all that sanitary. You have to redip your hands in for the scrub. The second step is fine though.

I love how this smells and how my face feels after :)

You can get this for about $15 or less if you look and use coupons.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by lhsmith21

I couldn't live without this!!!!! It's amazing. It makes your skin feel soooo smooth. And it helps to fade the red marks that are left from acne. Incredible stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Kimberlyj33110

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my all time favorite repeat drugstore buys. Costs about $25 on average for 2.2oz of the dermabrasion crystals and 2oz of the activator peel serum. IMO this is pretty close to HG. I have tried countless others, and this does the trick for a lot less. I mainly use the scrub only and not the peel second step because I use RAM. I would love to try Exfolikate or Dr.Brandts Microdermabrasian and am curious how those work in comparison but haven't been able to take the plunge just yet :) Overall though, the Olay kit is a fabulous drugstore bargin buy.

UPDATE: I have now tried Exfolikate (.5oz for $22) (see review) and I still reach for this more. Part of the reason may be because the teeny tube of EK is so ridiculously priced, but I find I get similar results with the Olay Microdermabrasion kit (both scrub and peel) on my RAM off-days.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No