July 25, 2014 | 1757 users online

Highlighters - Stila - All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer 3 - gold

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by rosie3685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this stuff! Its winter now and my skin starts to look very dull (olive skin tends to look grey in the winter!) I tried this other stuff from benefit-high beam, but it totally wiped my concealer and other makeup off. But this stuff stays put and it doesn't make your other makeup come off. Its perfect not to glittery not too subtle. Definately recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I very rarely wear blush or highlighter on my face because I like to go for the pale look. When I saw this highlighter it looked so pretty I had to try it, very subtle gold tone with lots of shimmer but not chunky glitter.

The few times I've worn it I've used it to highlight my brows, inner corners of eyes and cheeks. Once I used it to add subtle sparkle to my collarbone for a party. I will continue to use it but not on my cheeks. My face just gets too oily when going to the club or a concert to have foundation, powder and this on. Maybe I will have to find a power highlighter for the cheeks.

I really like this for highlighting eyes and browbone. It blends so well underneath the brows and looks natural yet shimmery, instead of the"yes, I have put highlighter here, isn't it pretty?" look you can get with a lot of eyshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I looove this! OMG i would upload a picture of this but it would just be my face looking glowy and beautiful! haha but seriously! when applied on the cheek and blended to the brown bone it gives any olive or yellow toned person the most amazing glow!
i use my fingers or my 190 to blend this color (prefer my fingers though).

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by obssd4s4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I want something to add some "luminosity" to my medium deep to tan skin tone. Unfortunately, I really didn't see any difference when I used this product. Too little would result in no luminosity or shimmer at all and more would leave me with this greasy look. Maybe this just not the right color of shimmer for my skin tone. I also didn't like that the bottle would leak if not stored upright. For the $22 I spent I am disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by honeyandsweets

Got a sample of this in a swap, and was pretty excited because it looked a lot like Benefit's Moonbeam liquid highlighter, which I love dearly. While it's a similar golden yellow-y hue, it's way to shimmery for my liking. I'd rather have a subtle iridescence then the somewhat noticeable glitter flakes that this stuff has. The liquid is a nice enough consistency and goes on smoothly, but I just wish it were more natural-looking.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I got this stuff because my friend had it..gave a very slight sheen to her skin. Honestly, I haven't used it much if at all because I feel like it rubs my makeup off if I apply it on top (it is a liquid, after all) and I decided I'm not a fan of applying wet shimmer on my face. I much prefer powder formulas. Plus you have to be careful when it dries. I will try applying it under my brows and in the corners of my eyes, maybe I will like it better that way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by ohtwicemyburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely addition to my highlighter collection. I use NARS, Benefit, and Fresh, and I still reach for this, often and frequently. I like to dab a little on my cheek bones when I want to look a little more awake than I really am.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by lindsaykate527

I really like this product a lot. It provides a really nice gold shimmer that helps brighten up your face. It is a little expensive, but the container is so big I don't think I will need to repurchase again for a year, at the very least. It comes with a little brush applicator-- it reminds you of nail polish. Maybe a tube applicator would be nice? But overall, a good product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this. I used this on my brow bone, on tops of apples of cheeks, and on the inner corner of my eyes.

First, you need to dab this onto your skin right away or else you'll have a gold streak mark that is visible close up of where you applied this. It looks decent under the brow bone, very subtle in the inner corner of the eyes, but noticeable and not very pretty as a highlighter on the cheekbones. I think I will have to look for a better powder highlighter, as liquids just aren't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by ilikeringpops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I, too, received this as a Beauty Insider sample at Sephora. I love this! I have a very tiny sample bottle, but it's lasted a long time. I do use it sparingly, though. It gives my face a nice warm glow, but it's not too glittery or obvious. My favorite way to wear this is layered over matte eyeshadow, particularly near my browbone. It gives my eyes a nice bit of pop. I love the bottle, it's very cute, and the brush is good for applying. It also never feels sticky or heavy on my skin. I'll definitely buy this when my sample runs out.