April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Lipstick - Lancome - Le Rouge Absolu - Beige Cashmere

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 3:59:00 AM More reviews by huoy

I got the GWP packaging of this lipstick, and seriously, i think this colour is gorgeous. To me, the colour is a warm nude colour with a slight peach undertone. I applied concealer on my lips, then line my lips with Jordana Rock n' Rose lipliner, then put this on and the outcome is very natural and beautiful. Due to my lipliner the colour on my lips has become slightly pinkish, but still a beautiful nude colour. Application is smooth and creamy with good coverage, and it leaves sheen on the lips, which I think is really nice. =D I haven't worn this on for long hours, so I can't comment on the lasting power, but I will update later when I do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2006 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Juicy_TNA

Applies silky smooth and the scent isn't too strong that it offends me. Beige Cashmere is a golden apricot nude. I purchased this on eBay for only $7 CAD - Even cheaper than some of my drug store lipsticks =^.^=

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 8:18:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

This is such a pretty color! Golden peachish nude color. :) Very moisturizing. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, got this as a bonus-time gift and I am really impressed. So far I've gotten four Lancome lipsticks that way, and three of them suit me--and I normally have a VERY hard time finding lipstick. I can't wear "nude" lipsticks or those with a lot of red or pink because my skin has red undertones. I have very fair skin and usually look best in cool tones, but I picked the warm-tones gift this time because I already had the eyeshadow colors in the cool-toned one. But I wasn't expecting much from the lipstick-- especially given the name "Beige Cashmere," you would think this would be a very nude color and wash me out. Instead it's a medium bronzy beige with a hint of peach, and on my slightly mauve-tinged lips it turns a very pretty cool bronze. Gorgeous shimmer too. Perfect for summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by neverseenblue

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a GWP and so far I'm loving it. It's a beautiful soft bronzed nude shade that doesn't wash me out and matches with my new Bronze Glow blush perfectly. I can't comment on price or packaging since it is a GWP, but the only reason I'd give it a four out of five is that I hate the scent. I usually don't wear lipsticks but this one is lovely and moisturizing and feels light. I just can't stand that fake, plastic-y scent that reminds me that I'm slathering chemicals on my lips. Other than that, it's so lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2005 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Emkat8

THE BEST LIPSTICK EVER!!!! I have never been a lipstick person, simply for the fact that they aren't moisturizing and the colors always look fake and cakey. I got this l/s in a GWP and I must say I am thoroughly impressed!! The color is a nude beige with some sparkle and it looks soooo natural on me (MAC NC15). It gives really even coverage without being drying, which was wonderful! It also doesn't make the fine lines in your lips stand out like most lipsticks I know. I can wear this for at least a good 2 hours until my lips started feeling dry, which is as long or longer than I can wear chapstick before feeling my lips are dry! This is a really moisturizing product, which is probably the biggest reason I like it since I am a chapstick ADDICT and can't stand dry lips. Also this has a nice lavender and chammomile scent to it. If you're wary of lipsticks, this is definilty one to try because it will change your mind about them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2005 1:41:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this looks beige/tan/nude with subtle silver sheen on my lip...it applies smooth and creamy...great coverage....and the scent is not overwhelmingly perfumey...I prefer using my cargo reverse l/l base due to my uber pigmented lips...looks pretty with a smokey eye.....a very nice nude lippie!looks great with JT in baby doll on top..for reference,im C5/C40