August 28, 2014 | 1151 users online

Brows - Lancome - Le Crayon Poudre in Natural Blonde

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2007 4:43:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

I've been using Shiseido's eyebrow pencil for years and years and years, but I was attracted to Lancome's Crayon Poudre b/c of the convenience of having an eyebrow brush/spoolie at the other end of the pencil w/ its own cap. I use "Ash Blond" in Shiseido, and couldn't decide b/t "Taupe" and "Natural Blond" in Lancome, so I purchased both. I like the NB color better, b/c it seems warmer and more auburn, and not taupe-y and grey. Unfortunately, when I applied the pencil, I wasn't used to the powdery texture, and even though I applied w/ a light hand, my eyebrows ended up waaaay too dark. I thought I could use the brush to wipe off some of the excess and make my brows look more natural. But the brush bristles were so harsh that after brushing my brows, my brows (and the area around them) were red! =( However, what was great about the Lancome was its longevity. Because the formulation is powdery and not waxy (like Shiseido), I thought it would wear right off, but it's just as long-lasting as the Shiseido. I may decide to keep the Lancome only if I can get used to the powdery texture and use an extremely delicate touch. Otherwise, I'll end up putting on too much color, brushing my brows raw, and having ultra-dark eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2007 11:27:00 PM More reviews by AJC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is so far the best brow pencil I found. Great formula, not too soft or too hard, perfect shade for my dark blond brows, invisible between hairs -- does a great job!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Grabbed this off ebay and I must say it is too dark and too soft! I am very disappointed and will add to this to my swap list! (if you want it please email!!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by plummiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! I can't believe I found an eyebrow pencil that looks natural on my dark blond/light brown colored brows. This pencil is wonderful. The color is perfect, it has a nice texture, and I like the spoolie on the end. I couldn't decide between this shade and the Taupe one, and luckily a knowledgeable SA insisted that this was the one for me. She knew what she was talking about. Natural Blonde fills in my brows but doesn't make them too dark. This one is definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2006 9:03:00 AM More reviews by hersheyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Actually, I use this in the color taupe, but the formula is the same. I have used this for years and years. Defines well, stays on all day, and is very natural looking. Would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2006 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my new HG brow product. (Sorry MAC, Omega shadow is no longer my HG). I am a MMM with blonde hair and sparse non-arching brows. This pencil is the perfect mix of a powder in a pencil form which gives me perfect control. The colour is perfect (not too ash, not red) and blends like nothing else I've tried...beautiful!! I love the "spoolie" brush on the end for blending and slightly softening outlines. It's expensive but having nicely formed brows makes such a difference that I will continue to buy it without question. I love finding a really fantastic product :-))

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2006 12:21:00 AM More reviews by chanomee

This pencil is a great match for my light brows. My one complaint is that the pencil dries out pretty quickly, even with the cap on...and I have to resharpen it to get the nice powdery, easy-to-apply consistency. This means that I use it up faster than I would like, but its lasting power is still pretty decent. I've had it for over a year, and it's about half gone, with almost daily use. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it and I will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 11:08:00 AM More reviews by doggieluv

This is a great blonde pencil for light to dark blondes who want to have eyebrows you can actually see. The price is a bit steep at $22, but I'd buy it again! The spoolie at the eend hurts like a mother though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2005 11:50:00 AM More reviews by genuss

It goes on very smooth, you get a lot of product, and I like the little brush on the other end. I found that it lasts very well and doesn't rub off easily. The color might be great for some but I found it to be a little warmer/more orange-y than I like, but overall great quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2005 7:42:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyebrow pencil rocks! It's the perfect consistency-not too hard; not too soft. I have non-existant eyebrows, but this product gives me brows & then some; perfect color for my strawberry-blonde hair. I have 2 complaints though: #1: the price: ($24 for a ^$@^* eyebrow pencil?!? what the hell?!? is it made out of platinum & diamonds or something)?!? and #2: the spoolie brush on the end hurts like hell; I seriously think it is made of porcupine quills!!! lol!!!