Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal - Tiramisu

4.6

RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX\CANDELILLA CERA\CIRE DE CANDELILLA, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETYL ACETATE, LANOLIN OIL, CETYL LACTATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), POLYDECENE, POLYETHYLENE, BEESWAX\CERA ALBA\CIRE D'ABEILLE, CERAMIDE 2, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, CETYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BHT, [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 22 LAKE (CI 45380), RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CARMINE (CI 75470), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), RED 33 LAKE (CI 17200), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

on 10/3/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Finally made the acquaintance of a good Estee Lauder lipstick. If you read my other Estee reviews, you'll see that I DETEST the brand's lipsticks. This is a winner!
The formula is light, sheer, comfortable, does not feel cakey, thick, or annoyingly slide off. Very sheer (in a good way). You are basically getting a flattering gleam that finishes off your look, without looking overdone in the slightest. I WILL repurchase! Whew!

on 9/10/2012 2:06:00 PM

First off, let me start with the smell. Yes, this has that typical Estee Lauder Pure Color line smell that is in all of their Pure Color lipsticks and glosses. It is hard to described, but to me it smells a little fruity with an undercurrent of a bit of waxy smell (waxy as in it reminds me of those plastic fangs you get at Halloween time). I am sensitive to some scents in Lipsticks, but this one does not bother me.

The texture of the Pure Color Line is great, very smooth and hydrating. Not a long lasting lipstick by any stretch, but as long lasting as any other on me (2-3 hours). I have found a couple other colors in this line (some of the newest ones that came out with the luminizers) that are almost gritty, but most of them are not and Tiramisu is no exception.

As for the color, it truly is gorgeous. A beautiful peachy sheer with pink undertones. It is a great "everyday" color. This won't be the color that will knock your socks off, but it will be the color that you notice yourself wearing all the time.

Overall, I highly recommend this lipstick. At $25 it isn't super pricey, but it isn't exactly cheap either...still for this gorgeous color and formulation if I ever run out I would definitely repurchase.

on 8/27/2012 4:25:00 PM

Perfect natural, rosy-peach color! This is my HG lipstick. I imagine it would look great on all skintones. I would recommend this to MUAs for their wedding kits or any events that call for a natural, fresh "pretty" look. Also, I've found that Tiramisu is extremely forgiving, which is unusual for a product labelled "shimmer." It actually perfects lips when they're not in perfect condition. Tiramisu even works on lips that are chapped, mature, etc.

Gorgeous lipstick! Highly Recommend!

on 5/11/2012 10:43:00 AM

Tiramisu works on my pigmented lips and NC30/C4 light tan Asian complexion for every look. It’s weird. Brown blushes, pink blushes, smoky eyes, natural, bronzed, whatever. Tiramisu always compliments. It is a sheer, lightly frosted (in a glossy way, not an 80s way) light peachy pink that leaves my lips smooth, and healthy and a touch pink. I reapply every 2 hours since it’s a sheer formula, but I don’t mind since this lippie is the best. I love love love.

on 7/19/2011 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Estée Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick - 341 Tiramisu

This is my favourite sheer lipstick that looks great anytime - at work, on dates, evenings, etc. "Tiramisu" is a peach nude with golden shimmer. The lipstick has a fig scent. Unfortunately, "Tiramisu" is a discontinued shade in Malaysia.

As an alternative, I'm using: Estée Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick - 10 Cafe Olé. (On the box: PCCL 10 Cafe Olé SHIMMER.) On my lips, "Cafe Olé" is not distinguishable from "Tiramisu". If "Tiramisu" has been discontinued in your country, get "Cafe Olé" or "Crystal Blush" - they're both close matches.

on 5/10/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

New favorite...and I really don't wear lipstick at all. I was in Macy's and came across this at a EL makeover event. The artist had used Tiramasu l/s and topped it with EL Pure color gloss in Electric Ginger on a darker toned lady. GORGEOUS!! I tried it and ended up buying both. This is also a nice neutral/pinkish color that can be done for an everyday look or for night with a smoky eye. And the packaging is pretty as well. Will repurchase.

on 3/8/2011 10:50:00 AM

OH....MY....GOODNESS.

I have totally fallen head over heels for this stuff. It's an amazing MLBB shade for me. Beautiful nude/pink with a tinge of coppery/red. It's also a very sheer lipstick but can be buildable for more color. smells nice, has a wonderfully smooth texture and doesn't dry out my lips.

My new ULTIMATE HG. Will repurchase forever.

on 1/20/2011 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG lipstick, I hope they don't discontinue it anytime soon. It's great for daytime wear but can be jazzed up with different lipliners for an evening look. My lips are highly pigmented so it makes me have that my lips but better look. I'm a huge fan of Estee Lauder products in general, but this lipstick shade really is fabulous !

on 1/18/2011 10:38:00 PM

Great pink with gold shimmer, sheer sweet smelling. Does not last long. It's afun lipstick but the sweet smell puts me off and I wish it would last longer. i wouldn't rebuy but this is a lipstick I use at lease twice a month for evening.

on 7/12/2010 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Would I buy this product again? The answer would be "A Hundred Times Yes!" Let me start off by saying I have uber pigmented lips (NC42/43) and this lipstick makes me look like I"m just not trying too hard. It's like my lips but polished (notice I didn't say better, but polished). It does last somewhat more than expected on me (about a good 3 hours which is surprising). The smell is amazing and the packaging...I think it's gorgeous even though for some weird reason a lot of women associate EL with older women (I'm thirty, I don't think of myself as older...at least not yet) but I agree with Sam Chapman's view of EL as a brand that is based more one quality than trend, and this lipstick is top notch quality.

Popular Lipsticks