MAC #211 Pointed Liner Brush [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

on 10/6/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Fantastic brush. Loved it the minute I used it. This is the PERFECT brush for gel eyeliner. Gives me a nice line and blends wonderfully.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is now officially my favorite brush for applying MAC Fluidline gel eye liner!!!! I used to use: Face Secrets Smudge brush (to create thick, bold lines), MAC 209 (which is just kind of meh to me), and E.L.F. angled liner brush (for thin, exact lines). This brush blows the afformentioned out of the water! The angle on this brush helps with getting a perfect "wing" every time. The bristles are high quality, and the brush washes up very well.

on 9/6/2011 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

This is the best brush I have ever used for gel eyeliner. I have tried the sonia kashuk and elf angled eyeliner brushes. I have also tried an angled eyebrow brush from ecotools. however, nothing compares. I get the perfect wing every time because the brush is high quality and cut evenly. It only takes me at most 5 minutes to put on my fluidline in the morning thanks to this brush.

on 8/29/2011 1:56:00 AM

Picked this up recently. I rotate through my eyeliner brushes. First it was the Sonia Kashuk bent, then the MAC 209, then the MAC 266, and now I've been on a MAC 210 kick. I love the 210 because I can get a thin line and build up to a thicker one. With the MAC 211, I like that the edge is so fine and pointed. One can really start out with a super thin line, or use it to refine the edges of thicker lines. Really like this brush and will reach for it a lot.

on 9/23/2010 3:25:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The best brush for thick lines. I found myself reaching out for this all the time this summer, to create modern lined looks with intense colour eye shadows. Love it!

on 4/26/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very exact eyeliner brush. I am using this for powder and for cleanup / smudging of kohl eyeliners. The bristles are a bit dark, so I don't have the best feel for how much pigment I have loaded on the brush. Also had to straighten out the bristles when I first got it (a couple were out of place). Once that was taken care of (with some careful washing) - this has been a great brush and a good replacement to my other fine liner.

on 10/3/2008 8:08:00 PM

I originally bought this brush because I wanted something I could use to apply eyeshadow to my lashline with. I don't wear eyeliner, so I can't comment on how well this brush works for that purpose.

PROS: (1) synthetic (cruelty-free); (2) dense, springy bristles are perfect for applying a carefully controlled line of shadow but don't hurt my delicate skin/eyes.

CONS: (1) it's difficult when using this with eyeshadow, to get an intense color payoff without using the shadow wet, but this wasn't necessarily designed for use with eyeshadow, so that's more a con for me, personally, and probably wouldn't affect someone using this as an eyeliner brush.

on 8/1/2008 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have the Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner brush, and still I keep coming back to this. For some reason, it's just more user friendly and is perfect for applying the BB gel eyeliners. It's stiff and pointy, but so easy to use you can do a fine or thick line, and smudge it, too, if you tilt the brush. In addition, you just can't beat the MAC brushes for durability. They take a beating and still look like new--after multiple/daily washing. The handle is long, but I don't find it hits the mirror when I'm using it--it's not a problem. I would *absolutely* buy this again if it ever died, but I doubt very much that this would ever happen. This sucker is tuff--and fab. Expensive at $28, but no more so than any of the other department store brushes. LOVE.

I purchased this brush to use with my gel eyeliners. It has a fine point which is good for a nice line, but you can also angle the brush for a more smokey effect. This is perfect for my BB gel liners!

on 4/20/2008 7:26:00 PM

I got the brush this week , and totally love it. Its great for smudging out lines for smokey effects , and is the perfect brush for putting shadow on your lower lashline. The bristles are longer than i expected (got it in the mail) ..I was expecting them to be short like the 219 ..theyre the perfect length.
I totally reccomend this brush ..

Popular Makeup Brushes