November 26, 2014 | 1783 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really enjoy this!!! the color is really pretty, and honestly very flattering on olive/ tan skin! :)
this is the first nude that i truly enjoy. I find it is not very drying which is always a great thing

..the packaging looks really nice, but the cap only goes on at a certain spot, which can be annoying...also the smell is just horrible! D;
its like a classic plastic floral lipstick smell, and its quite strong!
feels super lightweight and doesnt transfer that much :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this bcuz so many YT beauty gurus rave about this lip color. I like the color just hate the scent. It reminds me of my mom's lipstick back in the 80's scent, that chemical scent. I would rather have it unscented than have that kind of scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Cecily8

I hate this lipstick! I'm sorry to bring down the ratings down but the colour did not suit me. It was my fault because I didn't test it out before buying it. I bought it since the reviews were so high on this. I don't have really pigmented lips and it made me look dead! even my boyfriend said "ew, you have the lips of a dead person". Maybe it will be well suited with smoky eyes but on a daily basis, with neutral make up, the colour did not suit me. On top of that, the scent is sooo hard to bare. I can't stand it! It's so strong that I had to wipe it off after five mins. I'll probably be throwing this away...I've been a bit lipstick obsessed lately and this was my first letdown :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by BeautifulSterling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks. It compliments every skin tone nicely. It is not too pale or dark. This color can be worn with every makeup look, from the darkest smokey eye to the simple neutral eye. This lip color is your lip color, but better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This is literally the *perfect* nude for me. I've been searching for a nude lipstick to match my very fair skin for about 4 years and this is definitely the one. It is a lighter, pinky nude shade and it just looks so natural. It's a 'your lips but MUCH better'. The shade is super moisturizing, has a nice fragrance/flavour and goes on smoothly. My only complaint is that without a nude lip liner or clear lip liner underneath, the wear time is very underwhelming- maybe 2 hours if I'm eating and it's off in seconds if I'm necking. The colour is flawless, the formula leaves room for some improvement but overall I love it and I would repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I will give marks to L'Oreal on the color in their Colour Riche line but the formula could use a little work.
It's too greasy and really doesn't last that long so I can't recommend it. Plus it has the same smell as perfumed clay. Funny that Maybelline's Color Sensational line is the same but not surprising because L'OREAL owns it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I have warm-toned, light-beige but very fair skin. My cheeks have some brown freckles. I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. My only gripe: my super pigmented lips. They are bright cherry red, all the time. I don't know why - my cheeks have no color and I can't blush. My lips are just very red.

My obsession with the nude lip began a few months ago. I tried every nude lipstick, balm and gloss under the sun. Too brown. Too pink. Too chalky. Just....not good.

But this babe? Nice job, L'oreal. The perfect nude. Cancels out the redness in my lips and leaves them soft, semi-matte, and flatteringly pale. The perfect shade, with a hint of pink - not too much. Not brown either. Just perfect. Plus, the packaging is too cute - a classic. Love. This is my go-to lipstick for the everyday makeup look. Xoxo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I have several different types of nude lipsticks. I love to use it when my eye/check colors are darker more dramatic or it's one of my "no makeup" days or I'm just being lazy. My NW25 skin has the darnedest habit of changing lipstick colors and I wanted a more pinky nude to add to my collection. This one does it at a pretty good price.

The consistency is heavy and it does have the old fashioned "lipstick" smell my mother and Grandmother dealt with so if that is an issue for you, try another Revlon formula or go to the higher end Mac line. The smell does go away but it is pretty strong. I do swipe it on my lips from the tube but if I want a lighter application I either dab it on with my finger, use a lip balm underneath, use a lip brush and/or my "MoJo" gloss "pixie" on top which really helps tone it soften it up . For me I do get more of a pink nude tone so color does not change on me. Packaging is functional plastic but sturdy and if you click it shut it will not open in your bag and coat everything and ruin the lippy. Staying power is about average and of course you need to re-apply after eating and drinking, especially with it being nude.

I do have lipstick queens sheer nude from the butterfly collection , my nude gloss from a indy company here in Chicago and one of UD Revolution nudes, but for the price, this isn't a bad nude especially if you need something quick it's available at the drug store down the street . Yep I'll keep it on hand.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by bunnygrl468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know if I bought the wrong type of lipstick or something, but I just did not like this lipstick.
The shade was very lovely, but when I kept the lipstick on after a while, I saw that the lipstick started to seep into the lines of my lips, making me look tired and gross...
It also felt like I had to put extra effort to apply this on. My lips were being dragged.
I noticed that my lips looked a bit dry after a while, so I tried to apply more, which made it worse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is ALMOST the perfect nude shade. It's just a hair too pink and a hair too dark for me. Other than that, it's gorgeous. It's soo creamy and moisturizing and lasts for quite a long time. The other thing that bothers me a little is the scent, but it's not offensive at all once applied to the lips.