April 17, 2014 | 862 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I will give marks to L'Oreal on the color in their Colour Riche line but the formula could use a little work.
It's too greasy and really doesn't last that long so I can't recommend it. Plus it has the same smell as perfumed clay. Funny that Maybelline's Color Sensational line is the same but not surprising because L'OREAL owns it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I have warm-toned, light-beige but very fair skin. My cheeks have some brown freckles. I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. My only gripe: my super pigmented lips. They are bright cherry red, all the time. I don't know why - my cheeks have no color and I can't blush. My lips are just very red.

My obsession with the nude lip began a few months ago. I tried every nude lipstick, balm and gloss under the sun. Too brown. Too pink. Too chalky. Just....not good.

But this babe? Nice job, L'oreal. The perfect nude. Cancels out the redness in my lips and leaves them soft, semi-matte, and flatteringly pale. The perfect shade, with a hint of pink - not too much. Not brown either. Just perfect. Plus, the packaging is too cute - a classic. Love. This is my go-to lipstick for the everyday makeup look. Xoxo!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have several different types of nude lipsticks. I love to use it when my eye/check colors are darker more dramatic or it's one of my "no makeup" days or I'm just being lazy. My NW25 skin has the darnedest habit of changing lipstick colors and I wanted a more pinky nude to add to my collection. This one does it at a pretty good price.

The consistency is heavy and it does have the old fashioned "lipstick" smell my mother and Grandmother dealt with so if that is an issue for you, try another Revlon formula or go to the higher end Mac line. The smell does go away but it is pretty strong. I do swipe it on my lips from the tube but if I want a lighter application I either dab it on with my finger, use a lip balm underneath, use a lip brush and/or my "MoJo" gloss "pixie" on top which really helps tone it soften it up . For me I do get more of a pink nude tone so color does not change on me. Packaging is functional plastic but sturdy and if you click it shut it will not open in your bag and coat everything and ruin the lippy. Staying power is about average and of course you need to re-apply after eating and drinking, especially with it being nude.

I do have lipstick queens sheer nude from the butterfly collection , my nude gloss from a indy company here in Chicago and one of UD Revolution nudes, but for the price, this isn't a bad nude especially if you need something quick it's available at the drug store down the street . Yep I'll keep it on hand.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by bunnygrl468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know if I bought the wrong type of lipstick or something, but I just did not like this lipstick.
The shade was very lovely, but when I kept the lipstick on after a while, I saw that the lipstick started to seep into the lines of my lips, making me look tired and gross...
It also felt like I had to put extra effort to apply this on. My lips were being dragged.
I noticed that my lips looked a bit dry after a while, so I tried to apply more, which made it worse.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is ALMOST the perfect nude shade. It's just a hair too pink and a hair too dark for me. Other than that, it's gorgeous. It's soo creamy and moisturizing and lasts for quite a long time. The other thing that bothers me a little is the scent, but it's not offensive at all once applied to the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaaahblair

Oh my gosh.. I love the color and formula of this product.... It's slightly full coverage and creamy as anything. The color is the perfect blend of a cool toned pink and nude. The smell is old school l'oreal and for the price is an almost dupe for MAC cosmetics lipstick in Honeylove... Fairest nude is a bit pinker. I have purchased three tubes of this baby now and have one ready to be my backup if this shade is ever discontinued. If I should start a blog for swatches and include this shade please let me know! I hope that help!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm trying really hard to like this lipstick. I typically opt for a beige colored nude, so I knew the pink tones in this lipstick would be a (very small) step out of my neutral colored comfort zone. Like many of the other reviewers with warm skin, the color looks a bit too light and somehow grayish on my lips. I don't think it's very flattering on me at all.

I do like the formula of the lipstick, though. It's smooth and moisturizing, neither too matte nor too glossy. The scent doesn't bother me. Overall not a bad product. I'll probably try mixing it with a warmer color.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've actually a browny beige complexion and I love this color! I have no idea why as for sure it is a little light for me...but the lovely feeling of moisture on my lips and the way it actually makes them look bigger I adore! It is not as wonderful as my Revlon's Super Lustorous Line sticks, yet not as chalky as Essence, so somewhere in between. Who knew I could even pull it off??...but I do get compliments when I wear it. I also love the packaging as it is sleek and if desperate for a mirror, there is a tiny reflection on the top of the tube. I think it would look nice on most women regardless of their complexion, depending on if you layer it a lot, or even just as a mixture with something else. For example, in the summer I ll coat my lips with Fairest Nude first, then top it off with Maybelline (purple) Baby Lips. I will re-purchase and just know to never buy anything lighter as this is afterall, my "fairest" lip product color indeed!! Lovely packaging, decent price, lots of product and nice hydration.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

On my NC20 skin this is definate dusty rose color. The smell is also WAY too much. Strong baby powder scent

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love a nude lip, but this was too light for me. I am tan with yellow undertones and this was too cool toned for me. It was a light pink/grey on my lips. The lipstick was not very moisturizing, very waxy. But can be fixed with balm/gloss.

I now mix it with a warmer color. If you have light and or cool skin then this lipstick is better for you than I.

One thing I really like about this lipstick, is that "lipstick smell"! Its very strong! A person may not like it, but I absolutely love it.