July 25, 2014 | 957 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - 10 Years of Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by rascom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful candy pink shade in a gorgeous pot with a blue rhinestone-looking heart (great touch!). It is huge also, so it will last me quite a long time no matter how much I use :) Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging, love the perfect pink color which looks great against my medium tan skin, the scent is ok and tastes sweet. Its soo cute, and lasts forever. I would buy it again, but you get so much product, no wonder they call it 10 years of gloss. Its my hg pink color lipgloss!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by etooz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sigh. I wanted to love this. The pot is cute. The gloss looks cute...in the pot. On me, it looks awful. Sick and bubble-gummy. The gloss is also slimy. The price is decent for the amount of product, but I'd sooner pay a few bucks extra if it came with a brush. Luckily, I tried a friend's pot-- I would be angry if I bought this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2007 9:38:00 AM More reviews by uberbooble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love the packaging of this lipgloss, I almost bought it just for that, but the lipgloss inside is nothing special, it's a little scary actually, it's so gloopy and sticky and the smell/taste is very sickly. �10 (in the uk) is a lot of money for a lipgloss, if this prouct was cheaper I would have bought it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2006 11:05:00 PM More reviews by fabulous_crystal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I read the reviews for this and decided to go for it. What a disappointment. The size is huge, but the gloss is too gloopy. I don't even want to image how messy this is going to be in the summer...it'll probably turn into a liquid gloss. The color doesn't really show up on my lips at all, and it's not even shiny, and the staying power is blah. However, it is extremely moisturizing, and my lips get super chapped thanks to cold Iowa winters, so I'll be using this even if it's worst than I expected.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2006 2:25:00 AM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this gloss! I tried it one time I was just looking around in Sephora and LOVED it! This is probably my HG gloss..I use it almost every day! The color is very pretty and the scent is absolutely TDF! I would deff. repurchace if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by ontheborder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lip gloss. The scent isn't the characteristic HC cake batter scent, it's more of a sweet candy strawberry, and this gloss tastes sweet as well (I have to try really hard to not lick it off my lips). It's a super generous size for a really reasonable price. The color isn't for everyone, but I like it, sort of a medium cool-ish pink, somewhat sheer. It feels really nice, not sticky at all. I'd definitely re-purchase this if I ever manage to use it up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a surprise hit of the season this turned out to be! I am not a fan of Hard Candy in the least. I added this to my online Sephora order to hit the minimum for free shipping. When I received it, I didn't like the packaging because the lid appears to slip on the thread and is always kinda close to being open. I tried it on and it didn't smell too sweet or cloying to me and the colour, a medium neutral pink with what appears to be subtle white blue and green shimmer is outstanding on my cool colouring paired with my HG lip pencil MAC Subculture and a friend's warm colouring paired with MAC Spice. It's not sticky and lasts a long time for a gloss. I'm very disciplined and never lick my lips and am very careful when I eat and drink and lots of high end glosses disappear within 10 minutes of applying. 10 Years of Gloss, not only lasts long, it takes on the texture of a balm and the colour stays true. I have been wearing it daily since I received it and I already placed it in queue for my next Sephora order.

UPDATE: This gloss went rancid -fast. Will not repurchase ever. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2006 3:59:00 AM More reviews by tania_nia

Honestly I have to say that I bought this product cuz of the packaging. I'm born on Valentines Day and anything with a heart on it is super cute to me! Anywho, the gloss doesn't last long and it does hold up some moisture on my lips-living in CO this is essential! I would keep this in my bag for touchups during class when I needed a boost. The gloss tastes really sweet but I like sweet stuff so it's all good. Doesn't last long though but in my opinion the lipstuff that do last long are REALLY REALLY drying!!! Nice pink color that I think would look good on a lot of skintones.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2006 11:09:00 PM More reviews by burningembers20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I must confess, I really only bought this product because of its undeniably cute packaging. It comes in a huge plastic container with a blue jewel-like heart attached to the top. Adorable! I bought it for myself in celebration of Valentine's Day haha.

The color of the gloss is reminescent of MAC Prr lipglass. It's a light rosey, mauvish pink with tiny sparkles infused. Very pretty and surprisingly sexy. I also love that it feels "light" on my lips. It is not a heavy, goopy gloss at all.

One qualm I hav, actually, is the scent. It smells and tastes slightly like an overfrosted cake. Yummy at times but at other times, it makes me feel slightly sick. It's a bit too strong- I can't even apply it in the morning because of this! I wait 'til mid-day at least.

Overall, though, this is a cute and fun product! The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because the pot of gloss is huge!