October 23, 2014 | 2086 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Damzel Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2006 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Lyssie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A must have for every handbag.. this is soo pretty. It looks almost like you could be wearing clear, only way better. So sheer but yet so pigmented.. a really lovely brown-rose-babypink, shimmery, glossy, 'wet look' gloss. Really pretty almost silvery shimmer? It's sophisticated and classy but can also be fun and cute! This is so versatile, I can wear it at night, in the morning, when I'm out, when I'm at home, when I'm at work.. I think maybe, I've found my first HG lipgloss. OMG. Great smell, doesn't really have much of a taste. Feels nice and smooth and just sticky enough to stay on for pretty much forever. And when it wears off the shimmer is still there, which is cool! It's just gorgeous.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2006 11:46:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A very sweet MUA'er picked this up for me at a CCO and I'm so happy she did! It's a slightly mauvey pink with a pearly finish. It nice with cool pink cheeks and silver or grey on eyes, but it's subtle enough to work with lilac eye shadow or even green. Since it's on the cool side I think it would look better on pale, cool-toned ladies, but I'm neutral/warm and it looks great. I particularly like the slightly pearly effect, it's gives your lips a glow without being frosty. Glad I managed to track this down!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by donthate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Description: (couldn't find official description since it's LE) Looks like a slightly cool toned medium pink mauve in MAC's classic lipglass packaging with the light vanilla scent.

Good? I really didn't think this color would flatter my warm/yellow toned GGG NC42 complexion, but I was very pleasantly surprised! Although it looks cool toned in the tube it goes on my red/mauve lips as a beautiful neutral rose pink with a touch of mauve. Opaque enough to even out my lip color and add a noticeable tint. One of the reasons I love MAC lipglass is that they are opaque enough to actually show up on my pigmented lips but sheer enough to let my own lip color show through. Damzel exemplifies this quality very well. The amount of shimmer is perfect, not too frosty or glittery, and the texture is smooth though a little sticky. The formula is not drying though not moisturizing. I find myself reaching for this lipgloss the most out of any I own, it is a beautiful yet very versatile color and looks wonderful on its own.

Bad? It's LE so no if I ever run out I'll have to find a replacement. It's hard to think of a bad thing to say about such a great product, except sometimes I find it to be a tad too cool-toned. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by missy_mie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Classic rose pink.I don't really use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Yuki21

If you think Prrr is too light and peachy--this color is perfect for you!!! This is a very natural yet irridescent color. Perfect for a natural shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by fortchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, this color is beautiful. On me, (NW20/NW23), this is a pinky-mauve YLBB color with some silver shimmer. It is quite milky, though. It's perfect for me, because I'm very picky about glosses that makes my lips look too pouty. There is shine, but it's not overwhelming. I especially love this over Jubilee l/s. IMO, this is the perfect everyday gloss. I bought three of these...I'm thinking about getting more. hah. But seriously, try this before its all gone! [Update] Tried Rayothon and Song and Dance. These 3 lipglasses are insanely similar to each other. Song and Dance is the milkier version. This one is a tad too light...still love it though. If you have either S&D or Rayothon, then you don't need this and vice versa.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 9:21:00 PM More reviews by melbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OH MY GOD, I love this lipgloss! HG! This is the PERFECT nude pink with just the right amount of shimmer! It's so good it's making me type all IN CAPS and stuff and also it's making me use too many exclamation points!!! Seriously, this lipgloss is so beautiful and so effortlessly neutral that it can be worn whenever you don't know what to wear. My boyfriend even said, "Wow, what's that one?" when I put it on, and he normally hates when I wear lipgloss- he invented his own word to describe Lipglasses: "stucky", meaning sticky and yucky. But I digress- GO BUY THIS LOVELY LIPGLOSS WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! There's the caps and exclamation points again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 1:40:00 AM More reviews by hannahclarice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is so gorgeous! it's a beautiful pinky mauve shade that is kind of similar to VGV, which is my HG. this is a little less sparkly, which i like. i'm so glad i found this cause i had passed it up when naturally eccentric first came out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2005 9:58:00 PM More reviews by babydoll22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this!! Gorgeous nude pink colour with just the right amount of shine. Will definitely repurchase if I use this one up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 6:03:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipglass! On me it's the perfect medium/light neutral pearly rose colour. It's similar to VGV for sure, but more pink and less beige. Looks great with almost any makeup look, smells delish and has great lasting power too. Why oh why does this have to be LE MAC?!?! If you can still find this one definitely check it out!