April 18, 2014 | 1969 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Honolulu Honey

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

From everything to the color and the package design of this lipstick....I love it! This is my go to nude lipstick that wonderfully flatters my NC40 skintone. I was a little nervous when I first bought this about it not showing up on me, or being to sheer but it isn't. It's a milky nude and has orange undertones that definately suit us tan girls! I sometimes top this with a clear gloss to really bring out the color, but all in all...I would repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best nude color I've used on my lips! I have a golden tan and it compliments my complexion so well! Other disappointing nude lipsticks I found were too pale and looked like I put a thick layer of concealer on my lips. It's moist so it doesn't accentuate any cracks on my lip that I may have. I use lip balm underneath to keep it moist longer. I will buy this color again when I run out even when I think it's crazy to pay $25 for a lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by vwbenzo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this nude! It looks really sexy with dramatic neutral or smokey eyes. I absolutely love it and could wear it any day of the week!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this l/s today and immediately tried it! I looove the color!! It's just the perfect nude lipstick for me. I think I have just found my HG Nude lippie!!! It's not too light or dark on me. Doesn't wash me out. It's hard to describe the color; to me it's tan, flesh-toned, a bit beige, but in a good way. No pinkish/reddish undertones. It glides on smoothly giving just the right amount of color. Will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by thylinevovan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've finally found my staple nude lipstick! It glides on smoothly and has a nice peachy color with a yellow undertone, which looks really nice on my medium toned skin (I'm a MAC NC40). It is perfect on tanned skin. The only flaw would be the price of course... 30$ CDN for a lipstick is ridiculous. I will however repurchase when I run out.. this one is a must :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

I have very fair, cool-toned skin, and I think this would be much better suited for warmer complexions -- unfortunately, it clashes with my own. It's not a neutral nude -- I find it to have a very peachy / orange base. It came in my NARS Beautiful Love Lip & Cheek palette, and I really only wear it with other shades and glosses. I would not purchase this on its own -- but if you have warmer-toned skin, it would be very pretty.

(For reference, NW5-10; NARS Siberia.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

HH is my favorite nude lipstick. It complements the NARS Giza gloss perfectly. It has a creamy consistency and decent lasting power. The color payoff is opaque without being stark. For those with skintones around NC42, I strongly recommend. HH and Giza will be staples in my makeup collection for the foreseeable future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color! is a bit orange but it look gorgeous a GREAT nude for me (for reference I'm a NC40/42) - I took off one lippie because it is a bit drying...I put some chapstick under it and then is im all good...- overall a great color!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by jjjenko

I seriously love this. Great coverage and pigmentation. It's the perfect daytime peach nude color and goes with every look. I love that it isn't too dry but not too creamy either. It has great staying power. This is one of my favorite lipsticks!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mxhx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this color. i love more peachy/slight orange toned nudes rather than pinks and this is my favorite everyday lipstick!
at first i was a little disappointed b/c it looked like nothing on my lips but i realized that it nudes it out but doesn't look overly nude AT ALL.
also, precaution is that you have to be careful b/c it's a bit on the dry side so if your lips aren't well chapsticked and moisturized, it's gonna look really crappy.
I think I would definitly get this again.