December 18, 2014 | 1651 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine - Caribbean Frost 446B

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the color hate the way it looks on me. if it was a creamy shade i might have loved it more, as the metallic element to it make my hands look muddy. The formulation is not bad at all, and the pricing is beautiful. But for me, this color doesn't do it for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by nikkiwikki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was initially quite pleased with Caribbean Frost. It's a very lovely color (a blue/green frost, that leans more toward the green side), and the application process was a piece of cake! However, it chipped terribly within the first 24 hours - and yes, I was wearing both base and top coat. I know WnW is a cheap brand, but I at least want my polish to last a couple days.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by saartjesmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this polish. I've had nothing but great luck with W&W polishes (except for an unfortunate incident in my teens with Pink Polyester Creme), so I was excited to try this evidently gorgeous shimmery turquoise! Sadly, our love was not meant to be. I'm a cool-toned PPP, and something about this shade just goes "ick" with my skintone. I tried it on my toes a few weeks ago for a hopeful 'waiting for spring' pedi, and instead of looking cheerful, it tended toward making my toes look as though I were, well, dead. Like a frostbite/drowning victim kind of dead. Not attractive. I usually favor cool-toned polishes such as teal, blue, silver, and purple - I even have a gorgeous forest green I'm crazy about - but maybe Caribbean Frost is too much of a warm/yellow toned blue-green for me? I took it off immediately and put on another polish. To the swap box with you!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by sarah71390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this nail polish. The staying power isn't as great as I would like it to be, but if you use a base coat it goes on very smooth and looks good. I was shocked at how high quality the polish looks when applied. I will definitely be purchasing some more polish by Wet n' Wild in more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by zudowdrit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the color, cheap lasting quality but i dont care for the price =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by RadMom32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this for my daughter and the color is just as pretty as in the bottle. Formula seems nice and thick and it really delivers on the shine factor.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by hawle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a really nice color, though it chipped before even one full day of wearing it. I haven't noticed other Wet 'n Wild polishes chipping so quickly, so it's pretty weird. Two lippies for color and price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by booboo88

omg i am so in love with this color. i bought it bc we are going on a cruise next week and i liked the name. i've had it on for about 3 days with a topcoat and not ONE chip yet hands or feet. so beautiful its my new favorite

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for a dollar & the color is really nice. It's a deep green frost. I usually use two coats, but you don't need to apply a million coats for it to look good. The only con is that it chips like crazy! But using a topcoat will help that!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 5:22:00 PM More reviews by greenelady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this NP b/c I was looking for some bright colors for summer pedicures. I love it. It is a green/teal/blue color and it looks good on my skin tone.

I have never used it on my finger nails, but I have used it on my toes. With a good top coat, it lasted for about 2 weeks.

Good buy for .99!