July 30, 2014 | 2018 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2011 5:53:00 AM More reviews by TreshaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These eyeshadows were nice but pricey. I feel like you are paying for a lot of packaging but I do enjoy the product. I can't say that they crease but I do find that they fade even with a primer. I would buy these shadows again but I think I'll stick to a cheaper shadow when going for an everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2010 5:41:00 AM More reviews by KIMLYNNE

I love my Urban Decay. I had to buy the New York Palette. I am new to Urban Decay but all I have to say is, "WOW!" I would go to my local Ulta beauty store and try on Urban Decay and "almost" buy it but never did because it was so expensive $54 for the New York Palette I wanted.

Finally, I purchased it. It does have a lot of glitter involved and is easily blendable. It makes my brown eyes pop and always get compliments. When I first applied this eyeshadow, I found the glitter to drop all over my cheeks and everywhere. Now, I put a tissue under my eye as I apply and glitter stays on my lids only. This is not something I would recommend in an office setting (glitter), but it's great for a night out with the girls.

I plan to purchase some non glitter shades in the near future. This eyeshadow is so much fun apply and wear and lasts and lasts. Of course, you NEED the primer potion that it comes with for it to last.

Yes, I would definitely purchase Urban Decay again,but this time, without glitter. The glitter is fun, but can be dramatic.

One more thing I forgot to mention. A little goes a loooong way. So, even though it's pricey, it will last and last.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by PuzzInBootz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately you can't buy Urban Decay in my country, but I bought a small eyeshadow palette (it's lilac, I don't know its name.. 4 colors are included).
So I got to know the colors Oil Sick, Midnight Cowboy, Stray Dog and Flipside. And I have to say that all of them are great, because Urban Decay seems to produce eyeshadows with good quality.
All of them are long-lasting, pretty pigmented and I love that Urban Decay has funky colors like Flipside.
Oil Sick is prettier and softer than mac's black tied. And it's wonderful that they have vegan products and never test on animals!
The reason why I give only 3 lipsticks - the price. Of course I like the quality, but UD is one of the most expensive brands I've ever seen. The quality isn't just THAT great/innaovative/whatever that the price would be justified for me. I have eyeshadows of other brands that are much more expensive, but almost as nice.. not just as well (UD is slightly better), but almost. And "a bit better" does not justify 10-15 euros more for me.
But if you want only expensive brands, I would say that UD is better than mac for example. If you like expensive eyeshadow, you should check them out, they are softer than MAC's and easier to apply!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by acc82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome is all I can say. I wear UD eyeshadows 99% of the time. They go on easily, stay on and look vibrant. The colors are different that the run of the mill colors we're used to seeing and I love that! All of their eye products are great IMO. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Urban Decay eye shadows! There are around 52 lovely and not always safe colors, in several different finishes: Matte, Shimmer, Metallic, and Glitter, not to forget that 9 of them have a Duotone color shift. I love the few i have: Sell Out, Urban Cowboy Rides Again, Midnight Cowgirl, and Asphyxia; and i have 14 more on my wish list. No, not gonna get em all, but i can dream :) Sometimes i use eye shadow brushes for smooth, buildable layers, and sometimes i use my finger tip, which gives a heavier shinier coating.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by cassiewest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing Urban Decay Eyeshadow for coming up on 5 years and own over 40 shades of their eyeshadow while I absolutely love their pigmentation, the glitter is another story. When I was 18 year old party girl I absolutely love the glitter, but now that I'm 22 military wife the chunky glitter seems a little much. I still love bright colors and sheens don't get me wrong but bright plus super chunky glitter doesn't quite work as well for me anymore. I wouldn't give this product a 4 because this product is still amazing I've just changed what I like in eyeshadows and I will still use this product. I am a sucker for their palettes. There will always be a place in my heart for Urban Decay Eyeshadows for starting my makeup addiction. ^_^

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by brwarman

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, and own around 20 different shades, and some I love and some are just okay. I love the pallets because you can create literally millions of looks. The problems I have with the shadows are that some are quite sheer and even after i load on the primer and do many many applications I still do not get the amount of color I am looking for, and in shades like Midnight Cowboy the glitter in the shadow gets EVERYWHERE! I use Lauren Luke eye primer which is thick thick thick and it still can't hold on to the glitter. I love these shadows, just test them out a few times before dropping $17 on a eyeshadow that leaves glitter everywhere or isnt very pigmented

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by rikkic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worth the price! Not to mention the packaging is so cute! They are so blendable, creamy and pigmented!
My favorites are Goddess, Oil Slick, Last Call, and Mildew!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

UD eyeshadows are the best! Very high quality, great pigmentation, super blendable, great staying power, etc. I could go on & on about these shadows! Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wonderful colors to choose from, very soft and silky, and blend so easily!