July 30, 2014 | 1510 users online

Bronzers - Tarte - Park Avenue Princess

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Botanika

I love the golden brown tint of this bronzer. It's very pigmented and it lasts for a while too. It looks natural on my skin and it doesn't break me out either. This is one of my favorite bronzers.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Park Ave. Princess leaves my skin looking like an over tanned, overdone, perfectly coiffed with lots of teasing and hairspray cart pushing bag lady who lives out in the sun year round and wears frosty coral lipstick outside of her lip line.
This Bronzer is
-too heavy
-to shimmery
-too dark
too, too, too!
It just doesn't work on me.
For reference Nars Laguna rocks my bronzing world as well as Guerlain and a few Physicians Formula bronzers.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

Wow. After trying many well known bronzers (NARS Laguna/Casino, MAC Golden/ Refined Golden, Too Faced chocolate bronzers, UD baked, Milani) I finally feel like I've found my HG bronzer. TF Park Ave Princess is perfection. My best friend is in love w/this bronzer and I am too, she is pale and I'm tan-medium skintone but it works for both of us.

The color is the perfect gold-y bronze, I think it's universally flattering. It never looks muddy on me as some bronzers tend to look and never orange which I despise in bronzers

I don't think I will ever try another bronzer again, this is it

Love the crocodile texture box w/magnetic snap closure. also the bronzer is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, SLS, etc

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by ja988

This Is my HG bronzer! I picked this up after one of my fave beauty vloggers started talking about using it. I am very tan this time of year and it is still working out great and adding warmth to my face. I have both versions, the matte and original and use both depending on the day. In the beginning it made my face greasy looking but that went away after a couple weeks. Tarte really does have the best cheek products.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by californiabreeze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am obsessed with bronzers, and this one quickly became my staple. It's supposed to be waterproof but it doesn't really hold up well on that, but its my fav!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Since I'm obsessed with Bronzer I had to have this when I saw the packaging & I don't regret getting it!! I bought the smaller size that came with the maracuja self tanner in a tube. The Bronzer feels so smooth & definitely not powdery. I saw online that this was a high end dupe to WnW's Coloricon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil. Both are gold toned but I find the WnW version to be a bit more orange/copper while this is a true antique gold bronze which I adore. The first time I wore this I was a little bummed out at first because the color just kinda looked like an unimpressive orange on my hand, but the beauty of it is in the application. Just placing it on the cheeks doesn't do much good with the shimmer it contains, I find that I really gotta swipe it back and forth to truly show the gold, & it enhances my tan so perfectly, UGHS I just adore this stuff! I gave it 4 stars because I've only been using it for a few weeks & want to see what else it can do. I've also found that when wearing any coral toned blush, or even hot pink blush, this bronzer compliments them wonderfully! For any skintone this shade would work, whether as a bronzer or a highlight, it's Gorgeous!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really thought this would be the bronzed for my pasty white skin. I suspect it caused some major breakouts for me and it looked muddy. I prefer nars Laguna by far.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by AshleyMI

Burns, itches and caused acne. I did love the color but I broke out everywhere I put it. I stopped using it, acne went away, then used it again, acne back straight away. All of their products give me a burning sensation on my skin..even the lipgloss. Weird.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

I think I may have finally found a HG bronzer.

I have a lot of pink in my fair skin, and so many bronzers go orange, muddy, or just plan oompa loompa on me, which is really disappointing. And as much as I love my BB Bronze Shimmerbrick, I use that more for a highlight. I've tried just about every brand, and although there are many bronzers I really liked, no one product really stands out.

However, I just tried this and it's a spot-on match for how I'd look tan (if that ever happened, since I usually burn and it's just not worth the damage and the risk any more). Subtle shimmer, and it almost has a pinky/cool tone to it - so it's perfect for me. The shimmer is finely milled, so you can't discern it on your skin - you just look healthy and rested. I LOVE IT. !!

A little goes a long way, and I love the packaging. I also like the fact that this is a hard bronzer in the pan - my brush doesn't scratch it up and it doesn't seem to get dusty (and go to waste).

Highly recommended and totally worth the price, especially given that there are many more HE bronzers that are more expensive.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second bronzer and i got a sample size from a swap.

I love the glowy, natural tan look when i use it over my cheeks as a bronzer. This definitely cannot be used for contouring. Its not too pigmented, which i like because it makes applying alot easier and less patchy. I prefer to layer on for a natural finish instead of having to buff the edges with a pigmented product.

The packaging looks unique at first but after a while i wished it looked simpler and more chic.

I would repurchase most definitely, i've just hit pan.