October 25, 2014 | 1596 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - Take Cover Concealing Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by magdvn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i bought this concealer stick a few days ago from target because i heard great things about sonia kushuk's makeup. i've used it everyday since and this morning will be the last time i ever use it. it has a wonderful, creamy texture that goes on great. the coverage on the other hand was just alright, nothing amazing. but by the middle of the day, i have noticed every single time how much it dries. i had crumbly dry patches every place i put my concealer on in the morning. sure, it looks great when you first put it on but two, three hours later it looks like crap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in "Neutralizer" a while back and then forgot all about it. It worked just "alright" on my dark circles the few times that I used it. Not the worst concealer I've tried, but far from the best. I have since found a much better concealer (Coastal Scents mineral concealer), hence why I forgot all about it. I didn't want it to go to waste so I put it to use as an eyeshadow base and to my surprise, it actually did a pretty good job at it! 3 lippies because it isn't the best, yet it wasn't a total waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 5:50:00 PM More reviews by manny1996

I really like this concealer. I bought it in Dusk and it does a great job covering blemishes. It's a little too dark for my undereye, but I like it for everything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Stare_Girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my new favorite concealer!! I'm a pale-skinned redhead, and I use Dawn. Since my skin is so pale, it can be difficult to cover spots, and make it look natural. I use this to help cover spots after liquid foundation, then use powder to set. It sets nicely, you can't even tell it's there. Makes skin look even and smooth. I have used this alone with just powder to set and it still works great. Great pigmentation and consistency is creamy and smooth, no caking. PERFECT.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Peri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently bought this in "Neutral" which is a great shade - literally quite neutral. Overall, it's not bad, though it's a bit too thick for my skin. I found that using it under my eyes is way too heavy but it's great for covering up some redness under and around my nose, as well as light marks on my face. The packaging is lipstick-like and easy to tote around.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by FedoraJane

I bought this mostly because I really loved the name and packaging of the product. I'm such a sucker!

I tried this in Dawn - which was too dark even though it was the lightest color for me. If I blended it well, it worked okay though, and the texture was wonderfully creamy.

Sadly, I ended up returning it - the product dries into a nasty, crumbly finish that I couldn't take.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2007 5:39:00 PM More reviews by bedhead19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have this in dawn. perfect match for my pinky pale complexion. it also covers like a CHAMP. yay! no more wimpy concealer for me. i am pale with awsome dark circles and i really have a hard time finding one to cover, but not look raccoony on me. this one really works. it's creamy, sets with powder without creasing and if you miss a freckle or a spot, you can build the coverage without it getting cakey.
love!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 1:40:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

This is a great product.... it's described as a concealer/foundation stick. I couldn't see using this as a foundation, there is not enough product and it's so well-pigmented that this would do much better as a concealer. The texture of this is very much like what you'd find with a foundation stick, which is nice because this has a creamy texture that makes this product very easy to blend. The downside to this is that the texture makes powder and bronzer 'stick' much more easily, which can mean lots of blotchiness if you set your concealer with powder or cover with bronzer. I apply this with a concealer brush and I find this really easy to apply. The packaging is very pretty and practical. The only downside is this runs out fast. Would probably repurchase. $7.99 at Target stores.