Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 1/8/2015 11:19:00 PM

I had been using the same products for a long time and for some reason had a really bad reaction one day. My face had swelling and my face looked sunburned. My face after that peeled. It seemed like I had gotten a chemical burn. Nothing different in my routine. I didn't know what to use or if to use anything. I went to sephora and one of the sales people told me to try Fresh Soy cleanser. I won't change cleansers. I love it! It takes all of my makeup off and smells wonderful!

on 1/5/2015 1:38:00 AM

I got this as a Christmas gift (it was on my wish list!) and so excited to try it! I've been using it for a while now, and honestly I see no results at all..
I'm happy that it doesn't make my face red after using it like most other washes do. And It doesn't make my skin dry or flaky.
But just because it doesn't hurt the skin, doesn't mean it's doing anything great for the skin either
I have a few breakouts here and there, and some blackheads. All still there.
I hate how when I'm using it, it feels like im running nothing on my face. It doesn't foam, and it's goes on clear, so overall I feel like I'm running water on my face which I don't like because then I don't feel like it's clean at all.
Not worth the price.

on 12/30/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For reference I have dry/combination skin. I am probably on about my 3rd purchase of this product and absolutely love it. It is my daily morning cleanser - without fail. I found the scent clean - certainly not offensive as has been noted by other reviewers. I use about a nickel-sized amount on my wet face during my morning shower. It rinses easily and I do not use a toner afterward. My skin feels clean and comfortable. I follow with moisturizer/primer and apply makeup. I have had many MUA ask what I use for my daily routine due to smoothness and condition of my skin - especially at my age!

on 12/24/2014 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I received 2 sample packets of this from Sephora - good for about 3 washings. This did not do a very good job removing my makeup and I found the scent horribly offensive. Perhaps this works for others, but even if it made my skin clean and luminous, I don't think I could get past the scent. Will stick with Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser and save some cash.

on 12/24/2014 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very mild and gentle face cleanser. It does a wonderful job removing makeup without irritating my eyes. Mild cucumber scent which is pleasant. Gel like consistency. Rinses easily without scrubing. Works great with my clarisonic. Did not irritate my skin nor cause breaks outs. I just prefer a more creamy consistency to my cleansers.

on 12/20/2014 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have sensitive skin and this cleanser seemed like it would be great. It removed all my makeup at night and made my skin soft. It does smell a little weird but i got used to it. at first it seemed to make my skin look more calm but within a few days I had deep pimples growing. :( I haven't had ones like that in a long time so I know it must have been this cleanser. I'm very glad I only bought a small trial size.

on 12/7/2014 12:50:00 PM

I don't understand all the raves about this from the magazines--for me, this was just...okay. Nothing tremendously spectacular. I only use this at night, & it does a decent job at removing light makeup (I only usually wear powder, blush, lipstick & eyebrow pencil). If I wear more makeup (all of the above plus concealer, liquid foundation, eyeliner & eyeshadow), I use a KGD makeup wipe first & then follow up with this & my face is rid of all makeup traces. I don't really mind the cucumber smell & it's gentle enough that it doesn't sting my eyes but found that it doesn't really do anything to improve my complexion. It is expensive for a facial wash, but to be fair, you only really need to use very little & my tube still has a lot of product despite a couple of months' usage. I got it in Sephora Sg & this is not available locally, so I won't be repurchasing.
UPDATE: 1/17/2015
As I was finishing off the tube, I found that my skin's clarity and quality began to get better. I started missing the scent too and I realized that this is actually pretty good as a makeup remover. I've decided to add an extra star and I will repurchase the next time I go to a Sephora. :)

on 12/5/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: NW/NC25, neutral to warm skin tone. Combination skin (slightly oily t-zone, dry cheeks), Sensitive, broken capillaries cheek area.

I have sensitive skin and have tried many cleansers that are for 'sensitive' skin. My application method is to wet face with lukewarm water, apply cleanser with clean hands, rinse/splash, use a cotton pad to remove traces. Follow up with a toner. I was starting to feel frustrated not finding something that wouldn't irritate my face.

At Sephora approximately a two months ago, one of the ladies suggested Fresh Soy Cleanser. She gave me two samples. After several days, even a week I experienced zero irritation, no reactions or break outs. I ended up purchasing the smaller size bottle.

Yes it does have a slight cucumber scent but nothing that irritates my face. After washing my face, it feels soft and not tight and dry. It's safe to use around the eyes and takes off some eye makeup. I need to use a eye makeup remover for heavy duty or waterproof eye makeup.

Overall very happy with this cleanser. I plan on repurchasing when I run out. It is costly but if it works with my sensitive skin it's worth every dollar.

on 11/30/2014 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Omg No. I have been using this for about three weeks and I have realized this is causing a strange "orange peel" look to my skin. Small bumps all over. Its not ostensibly irritating and doesn't make my skin feel stripped but there is some heavy duty film forming crapola in this stuff.
I really do hate this cleanser. I hate it because it cost me $22.00, because it's stinks and it's ruined my hard won good complexion. (not great but good) On top of that it does NOT remove makeup. I wear eyeliner, blush and concealer. Nothing water proof and only clear gel mascara. This cleanser cannot even remove cheap ole good as gold Bonne Belle eyeliner. As someone else stated thank god I only bought the tiny bottle.

on 11/12/2014 12:19:00 AM

I don't even know why I got it and I regret buying it because of the price. Other than that it removes my water proof makeup very well and it has a very pleasant smell that smells like cucumber but very light. I don't usually wear makeup so I use it with my clarisonic and it feels very soft and smooth afterwards.It is so gentle that it does not leave my skin dry and irrated since I do not nedd to rub hard to remove any of my makeup; my eyes do not get irrated as well and I can wash with my eyes open. I don't think that you will buy this as an anti-aging product since you only leave it on for 30 seconds and then you rinse it all so what difference will it make to your skin....I will buy this product if it only cost me around 30 something because I got it around 50 dollars...such a rip off. =.=