October 21, 2014 | 1991 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sadly, I'm giving this product a low rating because it's too dark for my skin tone and EDM discontinued my beloved Intensive Fair concealer, so they don't offer a concealer to replace it with! This is the lightest one they offer now and it's too orange for my NC 15, Golden Fair skin tone. Quite sad... They don't seem to discontinue things based on user reviews because they continuously get rid of products that have very high ratings on MUA. Oh well, I'm mainly writing this review to warn other pale skinned women to avoid this product and look elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by heartyfarty

Covers acne marks/scars/pimples? Check. Covers dark undereye circles? Check. Covers redness? Check. Good price and packaging? Check. Easy to apply? Check. Better choice for your skin? Check. Amazing? CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!! This concealer (along with everything else Everyday Minerals) is top notch quality!!! Surf online and order this concealer stat!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by cassiemckenna

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer, I am soooo happy I found it. I have tried so many expensive concealers that have just not worked, they've either been too drying and cakey looking, or too thick and have settled into my fine lines or they just haven't had enough coverage and lasted the day.

Up until now I have been using BE well rested mineral concealer over the top of my MAC studio fix concealer to give me enough coverage and to stop my MAC creasing and help it last. This has worked ok and lasted me through about half the day but I've always been on the look out for something better, something perfect, which I thought was unattainable...I was very wrong!!!

I found reviews for everyday minerals on here and boy am I glad that I did. This concealer is without a doubt a god send and my HG forever...I cant see much beating it tbh. I don't even have to use a concealer underneath this to get the coverage I want for my very dark circles...I literally put my foundation on and buff this under my eyes and over any discolorations with a small eye shadow brush. It goes on perfectly covering everything to the best level of have experienced so far. AND not only that but it does not crease or make my skin look dry. You can layer it up really easily without cakeyness if you want a high level of coverage and it looks natural, blending in with your real skin beautifully. It is also good if you only want light coverage as you can just put one coating on. And best of all it lasts the whole day!! I'm not exaggerating, this stuff is a miracle <3

I never write reviews on makeup but I felt the need to for this, as if anyone else out there is struggling to get rid of very dark circles like I was then this is the worth a try as it has been amazing for me!! Another plus is how affordable this is and you get I think triple the amount of what BE gives you (for much less) =D what more can you ask for...its 100% worth a shot =] and there are plenty of shades to choose from.

Overall Everyday Minerals I love you for inventing this concealer <3 11/10 =D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by RubberBandMan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This might be one of the only colors for the face from EDM that *works* for my skin tone. I've actually been using it on it's own all over my face. It covers up my imperfections *enough* but doesn't make it look as if I'm wearing a mask. EDM's neutral bases actually don't work for me, it turns out kind of grey and a lot of the darker, cool colors are too orange while the "fair" color is too light. I'm considering buying some of their kaolin powder to put on top of the concealer for a little bit more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Kaspari13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Recently, I made a switch from my Bare Minerals concealer to the Multi-Tasking Concealer from Everyday Minerals. My reason for this is even though the concealer from Bare Minerals had good coverage, it settled into creases on my face, especially under my eyes. I am 23 and don't have lines or wrinkles so I found this to be very off putting. Color-wise, the Multi-Tasking Concealer was a great match to my light skin (warm undertones). It felt very light weight and natural. I've used it for about a week and I havent noticed it settling into creases anywhere on my face. Also, I've found it works excellently on under-eye darkness. The only negative is that it has a bit of a sheen to it so putting it on a larger blemish might highlight an area you are trying to hide. Overall, I was really pleased with this concealer and I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had the hydrating version of this ('Clear') sitting in my makeup drawer for months, and finally decided to try it - don't know why it took me so long to use it, because it's perfect! I use it over my foundation if there are any noticeable spots or blemishes left over, and it blends in so beautifully with my skin tone and gives excellent coverage. It stays put all day, and you only need the tiniest amount. I also use it under my eyes if I've had a late night, works so well and looks really natural!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by kylacovert

I got the "Multi-Intensive Concealer/Eye Primer" and thought I would be able to use it under my eyes and on my acne spots. Well, it works well for my under eye circles, but when I use it on my face it just breaks me out. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so finding a good concealer can be hard. I will continue to purchase this to use under my eyes, but as an all-over concealer it does not work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got the Multi-tasking Concealer & the Intesive Fair Concealer about a week ago and after a few application trying out both, I've found the Multi-tasking Concealer provides more coverage to my sunspots & frekles.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by takhisis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am in love with this concealer. This is a HG item for me. It hides my dark circles very well and it doesnt look cakey at all.It has a very light formula but it covers great. I just love it. I have it in the big size and i am almost done with it. I will definitely buy it again. This is the best concealer ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

RIS and I am so glad that I took it when the lady offered it to me. At first glance I was bummed because it seemed awfully light in the container and even lighter once I sprinkled some into the lid. I was amazed when I applied it! Its just as soft and creamy as EDMs foundations and it covered my circles really well. It even worked really well with my skintone (I wear sandy medium in EDM). It doesn't erase it completely like when I use Bobbi Brown's two step system (corrector + concealer) but it works great for every day and unlike creamy concealers it doesn't settle into my lines. Will definitely purchase the larger size soon!!