August 30, 2014 | 1818 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by cassiemckenna

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer, I am soooo happy I found it. I have tried so many expensive concealers that have just not worked, they've either been too drying and cakey looking, or too thick and have settled into my fine lines or they just haven't had enough coverage and lasted the day.

Up until now I have been using BE well rested mineral concealer over the top of my MAC studio fix concealer to give me enough coverage and to stop my MAC creasing and help it last. This has worked ok and lasted me through about half the day but I've always been on the look out for something better, something perfect, which I thought was unattainable...I was very wrong!!!

I found reviews for everyday minerals on here and boy am I glad that I did. This concealer is without a doubt a god send and my HG forever...I cant see much beating it tbh. I don't even have to use a concealer underneath this to get the coverage I want for my very dark circles...I literally put my foundation on and buff this under my eyes and over any discolorations with a small eye shadow brush. It goes on perfectly covering everything to the best level of have experienced so far. AND not only that but it does not crease or make my skin look dry. You can layer it up really easily without cakeyness if you want a high level of coverage and it looks natural, blending in with your real skin beautifully. It is also good if you only want light coverage as you can just put one coating on. And best of all it lasts the whole day!! I'm not exaggerating, this stuff is a miracle <3

I never write reviews on makeup but I felt the need to for this, as if anyone else out there is struggling to get rid of very dark circles like I was then this is the worth a try as it has been amazing for me!! Another plus is how affordable this is and you get I think triple the amount of what BE gives you (for much less) =D what more can you ask for...its 100% worth a shot =] and there are plenty of shades to choose from.

Overall Everyday Minerals I love you for inventing this concealer <3 11/10 =D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by RubberBandMan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This might be one of the only colors for the face from EDM that *works* for my skin tone. I've actually been using it on it's own all over my face. It covers up my imperfections *enough* but doesn't make it look as if I'm wearing a mask. EDM's neutral bases actually don't work for me, it turns out kind of grey and a lot of the darker, cool colors are too orange while the "fair" color is too light. I'm considering buying some of their kaolin powder to put on top of the concealer for a little bit more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Kaspari13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Recently, I made a switch from my Bare Minerals concealer to the Multi-Tasking Concealer from Everyday Minerals. My reason for this is even though the concealer from Bare Minerals had good coverage, it settled into creases on my face, especially under my eyes. I am 23 and don't have lines or wrinkles so I found this to be very off putting. Color-wise, the Multi-Tasking Concealer was a great match to my light skin (warm undertones). It felt very light weight and natural. I've used it for about a week and I havent noticed it settling into creases anywhere on my face. Also, I've found it works excellently on under-eye darkness. The only negative is that it has a bit of a sheen to it so putting it on a larger blemish might highlight an area you are trying to hide. Overall, I was really pleased with this concealer and I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had the hydrating version of this ('Clear') sitting in my makeup drawer for months, and finally decided to try it - don't know why it took me so long to use it, because it's perfect! I use it over my foundation if there are any noticeable spots or blemishes left over, and it blends in so beautifully with my skin tone and gives excellent coverage. It stays put all day, and you only need the tiniest amount. I also use it under my eyes if I've had a late night, works so well and looks really natural!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by kylacovert

I got the "Multi-Intensive Concealer/Eye Primer" and thought I would be able to use it under my eyes and on my acne spots. Well, it works well for my under eye circles, but when I use it on my face it just breaks me out. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so finding a good concealer can be hard. I will continue to purchase this to use under my eyes, but as an all-over concealer it does not work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got the Multi-tasking Concealer & the Intesive Fair Concealer about a week ago and after a few application trying out both, I've found the Multi-tasking Concealer provides more coverage to my sunspots & frekles.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by takhisis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am in love with this concealer. This is a HG item for me. It hides my dark circles very well and it doesnt look cakey at all.It has a very light formula but it covers great. I just love it. I have it in the big size and i am almost done with it. I will definitely buy it again. This is the best concealer ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

RIS and I am so glad that I took it when the lady offered it to me. At first glance I was bummed because it seemed awfully light in the container and even lighter once I sprinkled some into the lid. I was amazed when I applied it! Its just as soft and creamy as EDMs foundations and it covered my circles really well. It even worked really well with my skintone (I wear sandy medium in EDM). It doesn't erase it completely like when I use Bobbi Brown's two step system (corrector + concealer) but it works great for every day and unlike creamy concealers it doesn't settle into my lines. Will definitely purchase the larger size soon!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Violet

I am deliriously thrilled to have purchased this almost perfect concealer for my under eye circles. I couldn't use concealers in the past mostly because my skin gets oily around the eyes. The very same day I purchased this item, they already sent me the tracking number. within one working day, it arrived at my house in perfect beautiful condition. EM service is consistently amazing! I had problems in the past with concealers because they either cause the racoon eye ball look, they accentuate lines/wrinkles, they settle in the pores causing the premature look, they change color after a few hours, they turn grey, they glide off my face, they disappear, they do not match my fair skin, they dry out my eyes, irritate my eyes, look cakey, un-natural, cause acne, and so on and so on. I gave up on using under eye concealer until I found multi tasking from EM.

I used a concealer brush and dab it under my dark circles and extended around my eyes. NO wrinkles! I was so happy. It is so smooth, soft, velvetty, amazing, and actually conceals my ugly dark circles. I also use it around my cheek areas to cover redness. I have dry spots and flaky skin on my cheek , but this concealer works so well even to smooth out unsightly pores! best of all, it looks natural!

I was browsing around the mall and I noticed that many eyes were on me. This is my confidence booster I cannot live without. It must have taken 10 years off my face. It gave me such a fresh face look even after 7-8 hours. I am going to try for 12 hours to see how it goes. everything stays put, soft, and smooth, no color change, nothing dripping off my face, to cakey mess. i was just fresh faced all day. Best of all, my skin does not break out from it. This concealer is a dream come true for me. hopefully it works just as well for you.

I don't understand why some people comlained about the new formula without the zinc. This newere formula definitely is longer lasting and brighter. the older multi tasking i purchased 2 years ago was very orange and turned muddy on my face. It made me look older. I love this new formula more.

i hope Carina never discontiued this item or iam in deep trouble. iam thinking about stocking up in case they change again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

hg in so many ways. i never thought mineral concealer really does the job but this one really workswonders. you do have to have pale to med skin tone though. this covers my blemishes and acne scars well and brightens under my eyes without sinking into fine lines. it is also supposed to be a shadow primer and it suprisingly does a great job at that too. this is my new must have everyday product. everyday minerals is a cruelty free vegan company.
update: this has become my hg eyeshadow primer. i even like it slightly better than udpp, tarte too faced etc.