October 20, 2014 | 1959 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This color pretty much stays on my toes year round. I love the look of dark colors on the toes, it comes across very chic, especially in the warmer months. This has the usual lovely OPI formula, perfect in two coats and lasts a long time on. It's never patchy, doesn't stain, takes a lot to chip. Gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this color! I never thought I would buy it just looking at the bottle, but after seeing it on someone at the salon, I thought I had to have it. It's a deep deep purple transitioning into black, it's very vampy.

The formula is awesome, goes on smooth the first time, and I normally only do one good coat because if I do more than one, then it starts looking wayy more black than purple, which is not what what I want. So I stick with one coat, and it works perfectly fine.

I use it mostly in the fall and winter months, and sometimes crack it open in the summer because it's just so cute.

I overall love this polish, and would buy it over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by marrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My FAVORITE dark polish. I don't do jet-black nails, looks funny on me, but this is the closest to black that I wear and I love it. It's a very dark purple that appears black but it def is not. It's just so gorgeous, I can't explain. Try it and you'll die. I imagine it would look great on a paler skin tone. I lovelovelove this color. A must have!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is hands down my favorite dark polish color. It`s vampy, it`s sexy, it`s a chic alternative to just plain old black.

At first glance, this looks pretty much black, but when it catches the light, the true, blackened-plum shade shows through. I literally could not stop looking at my nails when I had this on. With one coat, you get more hints of purple than with two coats (which renders full opacity, with zero streaks).

The formula is very thick and creamy (like most OPI polishes), and the finish is quite glossy (a top coat makes it even MORE beautifully shiny though). It is easy to apply and has a nice brush. I feel that this is one of the few polishes that would suit just about EVERY skin tone. From alabaster to mahogany, this polish will work.

There is something SO sexy about this (I can`t quite put my finger on it, but I always get compliments from men when I wear it). This is really more of a fall/winter shade, but I wear it year round because it is SO irresistible. This polish is a staple =)

BTW- With a base/top coat, it lasted a solid week with no chipping. And this is coming from someone who cooks and cleans.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by alixloring

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LPAD is my absolute, hands down favorite dark polish color! I've been wearing it for years. Perfect for the fall and winter, but I rock it all year 'round.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sexy and seductive color. I wear this shade during the winter time (oct-dec.) and I especially love it because it has a tint of purple in it. Color stays on for a few weeks and nails do not chip. All in all, a great color that truly lasts!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Mennazahra

Whenever I want a manicure and can't decide, this is the color I always go to. It's incredible! So opaque and creamy, gorgeous color, awesome name, amazing brush. And it's SO easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my FAVORITE fall/winter polishes. It's dark, but has the sexy purple vibe. Whether you have dark or light skin -- this polish always looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

SEXY understated color!! I get lots of raves and compliments from men, and I thought men only liked red or french nails!!!! There's something SO sexy about it, I dont know what it is, but I LOVE this color on my yellow toned NC20 skin! Love love love! HG. TOP 5 fave colors of all time~

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by CityDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was initially relucant to wear a shade which almost resembled black, but since I tried it a couple years ago, I've been hooked!!! I love this shade. It's basically the new classic red, butt much more fashion-forward. There are of course very deep dark browns and blues which have been added to this category, but I'm still loving this particular shade. My questions to you ladies are do you think this color is still in style with deep blue being so popular and being introduced and becoming popular after it, and do you consider this polish a color you can wear as a neutral with any outfit no matter the color? For instance, if I'm going to be wearing a navy and red dress, or a red dress with touches of cream, do you think it's fine to choose this deep blk purple as more fashion-forward and youthful, rather than selecting a matchy-matchy classic red which seems so been there, done that as well as boring and predictable? What do you think?