August 29, 2014 | 969 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Natteyolala

I typically use the la poshe rosay face cream, but it inclines to dry out my skin (its a fab cream nevertheless), therefor i was pursuing a cream which wasnt to tick but at the same time moist my skin .. The SA counseled me this one, and yes its a okay cream, its kind of green and aromatic as cucumber. I doubt feel like its a super healthy cream in terms of I dont feel like Im nourishing my skin all natural good stuff.. but its a okay cream, does moist and feels graceful on.. Yes its light but it plants shiny tint to the face, so advice for that is , apply the cream , let it sink for 20min then take a tissue and swell the access. Then apply your foundation etc. The packing is a demerit as I find jars germ-infested. Pump would been much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Tarzmahal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is not worth the price. It's not bad, it just does't justify such a hefty price tag. Goes on nicely, but tends to leave a kind of oily residue on my acne prone skin. I use this when my skin is super dry and it works well. I would not buy this product again, for the money I would rather try something else.

Pros:
- Good for dry skin
- Smells nice
- Pretty packaging
- leaves skin feeling supple

Cons:
- Leaves a pretty thick residue
- Strong fragrance
- Expensive
- Would prefer pump packaging for hygiene purposes (to help prevent acne)
- Can feel greasy on (wouldn't recommend in humid weather)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by noodlenoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very good moisturiser, light yet moisturising and leaves no sticky residue. It also sits well under makeup, and leaves the face feel really smooth. I have normal skin and didn't experience any oiliness or shine. Compared to Este lauder's other moisturisers, its not too expensive. For me, it worked better than EL's nutrious vita-mineral moisturiser. I highly recommend this for those with normal skin (not so much for very dry skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by maryboom

I bought this creme with the recommendation of a sales person in Denmark. It is pricy but I really wanted to try this out. I have combination skin. First weeks it worked perfectly. Very easy to apply, so smooth. However, after a few months I realized that my nose (the oiliest part of my skin) shines a little. I don't like wearing make up, foundation etc. May be if I used such products as well the creme would work for me. However, I found the perfect solution! I apply this creme to less oily parts and for my nose etc I use another kind of day creme. The reason that I would not buy this again is the price. If you have oily/combo skin you should avoid the oily parts. Other than these nice product, leaves your skin hydrated all day. 4 stars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I don't particularly care about the ingredients listed for this cream - I love the results. As a seasoned Estee Lauder customer I know I am not buying into a natural product. I have other very natural products that are great at what they do but none of them give me the moisturisation PLUS the radiant, plumped up effect that this cream does (I use the SPF 25 version). I cannot use it in summer as it's too rich for my oily/combo skin then (I use Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream in the warmer months) but for autumn/winter, so long as my acne/mild rosacea doesn't trouble me too much, it's a pleasure to use. I only need a tiny amount for my entire face, it's easy to apply too much. And I love the fresh smell. It's a tad expensive but I'll keep buying my one jar a year as long as they keep making it! For reference, my third favourite luxurious day cream is the original (Rich) formula Decleor Hydrafloral, ideal for the harshest winter months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is a bit overpriced, but I like it. In the winter my skin gets a bit dehydrated from the dry air and cold, but this keeps it soft and supple with daily use. I don’t see the necessity of it being in a jar. As others have said, it degrades the ingredients and seems unhygienic, so I think Lauder should consider repackaging this in a tube or pump. This has a mild fresh, green fragrance to it, which I don’t mind, but if you prefer fragrance free, you will definitely notice the scent in this. I am not getting the overly greasy thick feeling that others experience. My skin drinks this stuff up. No irritation, no greasy feel, no breakouts, plus SPF, which is a must, so I can’t think of a reason not to like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by sosoluxe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unimpressed by this one in all its variants. Gloopy, greasy and sits on the skin. The advanced night repair serum is as fabulous and thus is utterly mediocre. the cheapest old style Olay beats this hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

This is my hg moisturizer - I put it on every time I go out! Estee Lauder has an SPF 25 version which is great especially if you're outside a lot. Usually products with SPF leave a white cast on my face and/or make me break out, but not this moisturizer. I have combination skin and it doesn't make my nose or forehead shiny - it's more like a healthy glow. It's also a great base for foundation (I use the EL Double Wear Light). The only thing I don't like is that the packaging is in a jar, which is unhygienic. Also the price is expensive for a moisturizer, but it's totally worth it! Lastly I'm pretty sure they changed the formula because this no longer has a cucumber scent. Nonetheless I still love it and will continue using it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by teacuppig

I've been using the one for normal/combination skin for a few months now and it's just okay, it hasn't done anything much for my skin. It smells good and comes in a pretty looking pot, but for sanitary reasons and convenience I'd probably prefer something that comes in a tube or has a pump. I bought it in a gift pack but on its own the 50mL cream sells for 65AUD - for that money I would expect better results.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by soyyomonica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's okay. I got it as a gift with my purchase. I felt like I was putting more oil on my already oily face.