November 28, 2014 | 1700 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by hahalex21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I saw this product at Walgreens for the price, I had to have it. I'm on Accutane at the moment and my skin can never get enough moisturizer. In my opinion, this product is better than NARS TM. When applied with your fingers, it's more moisturizing and has better coverage. Unfortunately, it is very shiny, almost greasy looking, and it does need to be set with powder. I use MAC Studio Fix powder lightly all over my face and it looks great. No, it isn't water-resistant, but it doesn't claim to be. Good for use in winter when skin is driest. For dry skinned girls not needing a whole lot of help with their skin, this is a great option. Oily skinned girls, this is definitely not for you.

EDIT: After using this product a couple times, I actually started to notice how bad it oxidizes. The color Beige looked perfect when I swatched it on my hand before I bought it, but after putting it on my face I noticed that it turned more orange than before. I can't believe I didn't notice it before, but it's there. And even putting my perfect match powder over top doesn't help. It's a good product, but beware of it oxidizing. Won't repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by everythingbeauty

Hate the package because you can't get the amount you want out. Sometimes, too much squirts out and sometimes, nothing comes out.
Second, quality is bad. It makes your face look greasy and it doesn't give much coverage just feels like you smacked foundation all over your face and it's cakey. Also, it oxidizes and turns into this weird orange color.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by wlyeong

Pros: Dirt cheap.
Cons: Hard to control how much squirts out of bottle. First squirt too little - 2nd squirt - WAY too much.
Texture - more like a foundation. Sticky once you put it on the face and have to work fast. Had to set it w powder which is v unusual if you have have moisturiser on your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought one yesterday and I like how it goes on, I like the finish and everything. But I bought it at a really small CVS on my college campus and they only had two colors, which didn't include the lightest one. I have skin like a redhead, super pale with warm undertones so unfortunately it's way too dark for me :( good think it was only $4 maybe I'll sell it to my mom lol I think I will go somewhere else and get the lightest one though because it's the perfect product for me if it would only match my skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Xuxa13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm mystified by the good reviews for this! I mean, I'm glad that it's working out like gangbusters for some of you, because for me it was HO-RRENDOUS. It made me look GRAY. I Google'd and Temptalia'd to find my match for NW20 (Natural) and holy crap I looked TERRIBLE. It went on like some kind of face ketchup and would not absorb into my skin. I chuckled to myself as I applied it with my foundation brush because it looked like I was painting mud on my face. Too bad - the price was great and I've had pretty good luck with other WnW products. But no. Just no.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by DebraWrd

Streaky. I just could not blend this product fast enough. I used a tiny amount the size of a lentil on my fingertips too! Lightest shade a close match not perfect. Feels matte not dewy so you don't need powder. I have a few red spots that it covered 75%. Didn't accentuate my fine crows feet. Perhaps I should have used moisturizer first but then what would be the point when this is a tinted moisturizer? I want less steps not more. (Looked streaky on my 12yo who has perfect skin.)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by valom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is super cheap and too good to be true, it doesnt moisterize. it is like a light foundation.It would be great to wear on no make-up days.light coverage but its hard to blend if you use a combo of products like me.not too many shades but i still have hope so maybe using it with the right combo of items may help

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Would have been perfect - it's cruelty-free, cheap, didn't break me out and has SPF, but darn it all it's just a touch too dark and pink. More yellow, less pink would have been great. I'm MACs NC20/ 25 and find things are just too dark/ pink for me... Oh well, mixes quite well with moisturizer for a sheer-er tint.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by manitoban3

This was my first venture into the tinted moisturizer world. Sorry, did not like this product at all.

I thought it would feel like a light moisturizer with a slight hint of color, but it was thick, chalky and matte and not sheer at all (yes, i did shake it up...) I even found it hard to spread it out on my face.

One thing I will say though, is that it lasted a really long time. I started with a chalky mask and ended up with a chalky mask 10 hours later... If you don't like the look of powder on your face, you won't like this... Actually, can't imagine how cakey this would look if you layered a powder on top of it...

Am going to try something a little more "glowy", like Aveeno tinted moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I've had such great experiences with WnW, this got love on the board, and it's so cheap, that I had to give it a try. Unfortunately this just didn't work. This was the closest color match for me (NC30) but is far too beige. When I try to correct the color by buffing a little bit of yellow from Alima, it helps, but then the overall effect is cakier than I want. If my natural skin tone was beiger, it might have worked. Its worst crime, though, is the cheap foundation smell (the smell gives me memories of this awful Cover Girl foundation I bought in junior high). It has a nice texture, pretty good coverage, and when set properly it stays on just fine.