April 19, 2014 | 1717 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by everythingbeauty

Hate the package because you can't get the amount you want out. Sometimes, too much squirts out and sometimes, nothing comes out.
Second, quality is bad. It makes your face look greasy and it doesn't give much coverage just feels like you smacked foundation all over your face and it's cakey. Also, it oxidizes and turns into this weird orange color.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by wlyeong

Pros: Dirt cheap.
Cons: Hard to control how much squirts out of bottle. First squirt too little - 2nd squirt - WAY too much.
Texture - more like a foundation. Sticky once you put it on the face and have to work fast. Had to set it w powder which is v unusual if you have have moisturiser on your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought one yesterday and I like how it goes on, I like the finish and everything. But I bought it at a really small CVS on my college campus and they only had two colors, which didn't include the lightest one. I have skin like a redhead, super pale with warm undertones so unfortunately it's way too dark for me :( good think it was only $4 maybe I'll sell it to my mom lol I think I will go somewhere else and get the lightest one though because it's the perfect product for me if it would only match my skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Xuxa13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm mystified by the good reviews for this! I mean, I'm glad that it's working out like gangbusters for some of you, because for me it was HO-RRENDOUS. It made me look GRAY. I Google'd and Temptalia'd to find my match for NW20 (Natural) and holy crap I looked TERRIBLE. It went on like some kind of face ketchup and would not absorb into my skin. I chuckled to myself as I applied it with my foundation brush because it looked like I was painting mud on my face. Too bad - the price was great and I've had pretty good luck with other WnW products. But no. Just no.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by DebraWrd

Streaky. I just could not blend this product fast enough. I used a tiny amount the size of a lentil on my fingertips too! Lightest shade a close match not perfect. Feels matte not dewy so you don't need powder. I have a few red spots that it covered 75%. Didn't accentuate my fine crows feet. Perhaps I should have used moisturizer first but then what would be the point when this is a tinted moisturizer? I want less steps not more. (Looked streaky on my 12yo who has perfect skin.)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by valom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is super cheap and too good to be true, it doesnt moisterize. it is like a light foundation.It would be great to wear on no make-up days.light coverage but its hard to blend if you use a combo of products like me.not too many shades but i still have hope so maybe using it with the right combo of items may help

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Would have been perfect - it's cruelty-free, cheap, didn't break me out and has SPF, but darn it all it's just a touch too dark and pink. More yellow, less pink would have been great. I'm MACs NC20/ 25 and find things are just too dark/ pink for me... Oh well, mixes quite well with moisturizer for a sheer-er tint.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by tokiomama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

okay so lets get this straight.I have combo skin thats dry right now (winter). My skin is not sensitive to anything usually until THIS! like the review a few posts below it seems my skin can handle this but in small doses and it needs breaks. It makes my skin look really natural and pretty. It applies sheerly and its buildable. its not too yellow and its not too pink. covers my redness and its great in that sense. doesnt make my skin oily. (im a neutral-fair-yellowish understone NC 15-20 and i got it in 182 and it matches perfectly). BUT omg my i cant stand wearing it more then two hours! my skin gets so itchy and i can feel it on my face! i just usually dampen a towel up and refresh my skin by patting it. or add moisturizer on because i feel its extremely drying. I dont wear anything on my skin and im acne prone (just get like 3 tiny bumbs once a month or so not too bad) and after wearing this two days in a row i broke out on my cheeks with cystic pimples which i never get. But i wore it one day a week and my skin was okay still felt very drying. i think im just going to try the laura mercier. I dont think thiss product has healthy ingredients for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by manitoban3

This was my first venture into the tinted moisturizer world. Sorry, did not like this product at all.

I thought it would feel like a light moisturizer with a slight hint of color, but it was thick, chalky and matte and not sheer at all (yes, i did shake it up...) I even found it hard to spread it out on my face.

One thing I will say though, is that it lasted a really long time. I started with a chalky mask and ended up with a chalky mask 10 hours later... If you don't like the look of powder on your face, you won't like this... Actually, can't imagine how cakey this would look if you layered a powder on top of it...

Am going to try something a little more "glowy", like Aveeno tinted moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I've had such great experiences with WnW, this got love on the board, and it's so cheap, that I had to give it a try. Unfortunately this just didn't work. This was the closest color match for me (NC30) but is far too beige. When I try to correct the color by buffing a little bit of yellow from Alima, it helps, but then the overall effect is cakier than I want. If my natural skin tone was beiger, it might have worked. Its worst crime, though, is the cheap foundation smell (the smell gives me memories of this awful Cover Girl foundation I bought in junior high). It has a nice texture, pretty good coverage, and when set properly it stays on just fine.