Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (w/w 7.7%), Octinoxate (w/w 3%), Avobenzone (w/w 1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Talc, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Laureth-4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Triethanolamine, Xantham Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

on 12/22/2012 1:50:00 AM

I was looking for a tinted moisturizer for a long time and happened to run into this one at a Rite Aid near my house , I couldnt say no to the price so I bought it and will NEVER repurchase this item again. This tinted moisturizer goes on super streaky no matter what you use to apply it (sponge,brush,hands, etc). It has a weird orange muddy undertone and the smell resembles that of Elmer's glue. This product is HORRIBLE , will never repurchase again. Not a fan of Wet N Wild , this is one of those products that aren't worth your couple spare dollars.

on 11/29/2012 3:31:00 AM

I compare this product with Urban Decay Naked Skin. no joke.
well, it doesn't really cover everything, hence the name.
but it is a decent tinted moisturizer with some perks that would attract people whose skin is leaning to the oily side, like me.

I'm NC 25 with strong yellow undertone, and when i squeezed this TM onto my finger, i thought 'okay, this is wayyy tooo dark, too beige'.
coverage : sheer.
texture versus packaging : the tube is so tiny, i think. and the texture is too thin, so extra careful when you squeeze the tube.
color matching : as I said before, the color out from the tube : too dark, too beige. on my skin : blends in nicely.
and why is this?
it doesn't oxidize, or wear off throughout the day; i have combination skin, and this stays put on my face. and it dries pretty quick too. not that much coverage though, but i'd rather wear a real foundation to do that job. this product is decent & good enough for me doing some errands or things like that.
it's cheap as well, and it doesn't break me out.
3 bucks. do the exact same thing with UD naked skin.
think of that.

**UPDATE**
oh this thing is way better than UD naked skin.
UD naked skin = transferred everywhere [at least that happens with my case]
WnW = it stays put.

i took one lippie because of the smell. this thing smells a wee bit weird.but that's all i have to complain about.

on 11/27/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've not had good luck with wet and wild brand. This broke out my skin and looks splotchy on my skin.

on 10/26/2012 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

When I saw this product at Walgreens for the price, I had to have it. I'm on Accutane at the moment and my skin can never get enough moisturizer. In my opinion, this product is better than NARS TM. When applied with your fingers, it's more moisturizing and has better coverage. Unfortunately, it is very shiny, almost greasy looking, and it does need to be set with powder. I use MAC Studio Fix powder lightly all over my face and it looks great. No, it isn't water-resistant, but it doesn't claim to be. Good for use in winter when skin is driest. For dry skinned girls not needing a whole lot of help with their skin, this is a great option. Oily skinned girls, this is definitely not for you.

EDIT: After using this product a couple times, I actually started to notice how bad it oxidizes. The color Beige looked perfect when I swatched it on my hand before I bought it, but after putting it on my face I noticed that it turned more orange than before. I can't believe I didn't notice it before, but it's there. And even putting my perfect match powder over top doesn't help. It's a good product, but beware of it oxidizing. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hate the package because you can't get the amount you want out. Sometimes, too much squirts out and sometimes, nothing comes out.
Second, quality is bad. It makes your face look greasy and it doesn't give much coverage just feels like you smacked foundation all over your face and it's cakey. Also, it oxidizes and turns into this weird orange color.

on 9/9/2012 8:53:00 PM

Pros: Dirt cheap.
Cons: Hard to control how much squirts out of bottle. First squirt too little - 2nd squirt - WAY too much.
Texture - more like a foundation. Sticky once you put it on the face and have to work fast. Had to set it w powder which is v unusual if you have have moisturiser on your face.

on 6/21/2012 2:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought one yesterday and I like how it goes on, I like the finish and everything. But I bought it at a really small CVS on my college campus and they only had two colors, which didn't include the lightest one. I have skin like a redhead, super pale with warm undertones so unfortunately it's way too dark for me :( good think it was only $4 maybe I'll sell it to my mom lol I think I will go somewhere else and get the lightest one though because it's the perfect product for me if it would only match my skin!

on 5/1/2012 6:09:00 PM

I'm mystified by the good reviews for this! I mean, I'm glad that it's working out like gangbusters for some of you, because for me it was HO-RRENDOUS. It made me look GRAY. I Google'd and Temptalia'd to find my match for NW20 (Natural) and holy crap I looked TERRIBLE. It went on like some kind of face ketchup and would not absorb into my skin. I chuckled to myself as I applied it with my foundation brush because it looked like I was painting mud on my face. Too bad - the price was great and I've had pretty good luck with other WnW products. But no. Just no.

on 4/12/2012 12:40:00 PM

Streaky. I just could not blend this product fast enough. I used a tiny amount the size of a lentil on my fingertips too! Lightest shade a close match not perfect. Feels matte not dewy so you don't need powder. I have a few red spots that it covered 75%. Didn't accentuate my fine crows feet. Perhaps I should have used moisturizer first but then what would be the point when this is a tinted moisturizer? I want less steps not more. (Looked streaky on my 12yo who has perfect skin.)

on 4/12/2012 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is super cheap and too good to be true, it doesnt moisterize. it is like a light foundation.It would be great to wear on no make-up days.light coverage but its hard to blend if you use a combo of products like me.not too many shades but i still have hope so maybe using it with the right combo of items may help