April 21, 2014 | 1555 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The cupcake is a nice smell but doesn't belong on a lady.

However I couldn't possibly say that this smells good. This is very cloying. I think if you took Pink Sugar, Demeter's Sugar Cookie, Estee Lauder's Paradise, and some vodka and poured it into your well-used makeup bag, you'd have a very similar smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Teochasse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is an OK perfume,but nothing special.There are hundreds of these generic,sugary celebrity scents on the market similar to that one.Therefore it is very ordinary,predictable and boring scent.I would spray it once in a while,but it is not something I care for .This is a typical teenage girls cotton candy fragrance, so if you are 30+ it is not suitable for you.I own different perfumes and this perfume bottle is the one I like least.It just looks very tacky and cheap and the fuchsia color is irritating.I don't particulary care for any of Britney Spears other fragrances in fact,except for Believe,which is unique ,lovely perfume in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume! I got it when I was 16 and have worn it sporadically ever since.
It smells very sweet, but not offensively so like some gourmand fragrances do.
I am not very good at describing perfumes but I am very picky about what I like and don't like. This is in my top 5 which I rotate depending on my mood. The others on my favorite list are Diors Forever and Ever, Diorissimo, Midnight fantasy, Chloe by Chloe edp and of course this one.
To me it smells like a magic love potion. It definitely changes its face during the course of the day, its very sweet,, almost fruity when you first spray it on, but it dries down to a musky, white chocolaty scent with a hint of vanilla. It is such a distinctive smell. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but it certainly is mine.
Fantasy has a large silage so one to two sprays is enough. It also lasts all day...I apply it after my shower at 5 am and can still smell it come 5 pm.
I know I love this perfume because I used to buy it as a cash strapped teenager because it was the only perfume in my price range and yet now as a wealthier 21 yr old I still get it because it smells amazing!
Oh and the bottle is so perfect and pretty, bejeweled in green Diamante set against a pink bottle. I have about a dozen empty bottles on my dresser because they are far too beautiful to throw away.
It will forever have sweet 16 connotations for me but I mean who doesn't want to be 16 again?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Iammelody

I suppose this is a guilty pleasure.. But it sure is a pleasure! However I'll mention I'm a big-time lover of sweet/gourmands, so consider me biased.
Initial spray is a little sharp and dominantly "musky". I'm not too cool with that but it dries down very quickly on my skin. After 20 mins, I'm left with a warm, hearty, but candyish and comforting aroma that stays close to my skin.

Some people will compare this to JS Fancy (or vice versa). Personally I find this to be more candy-esque, and Fancy develops into more of a foody/baked scent, on my skin.

Somewhere in the reviews, someone mentioned how its reminiscent to the slight powdery vanilla smell of doll heads.. I smell a bit of that too but I love it and find it comforting.
Keep in mind I only use about 2 half-sprays. One half spray on each side of my neck closer to my hair, or on my chest. Any more I feel I'll leave a trail, and I don't like that. I feel this fragrance could be offensive to some if over-applied.

I don't think anyone should shy away from using this because of age.
Its been long discontinued, but you can still find this on a lot of discount frag sites for pretty reasonable prices.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

I love this perfume!
It is candy floss, pink, bubblegum, warm, white chocolate mix. It isn't headache inducing but it is very very sweet. To me I feel like this is a warm winter perfume, I can imagine smelling this on my jumpers are christmas time, it's very warm scent.
the dry down is probably my favourite, it's not too strong, but its very nice. Guys absolutely love this perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice sweet scent, it reminds me alot of candy. At times it can be sickening but most of the time i really love it. It lasts a while and it has good sillage. Nice Perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Maggiepup

The smell is so sweet at first it was so overly sweet for me but after I got used to it so it fine. This is really good for teens to adults it's a great gift for people too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Harnetto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I made my Dad buy me this for Christmas when I was 12 because my mum wore it and she smelt amazing! Take this the wrong way but seriously it was unreal how she smelt. So as you do you want it. I got it and found I didn't smell as good as my mum but still smelt amaz. This is great for everyday use although put too much on can be a bit overpowering. The overpowering effect is really great for nights out though. I love this product and should be in every girls perfume collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by xoZoeyxo

I love this perfume! It is super sweet! The bottle is super cute too. I love it because it stays on for long. It is a bit strong for me but I love still love it and like to wear it on fancy occasions. I find it to sweet to wear every day. It smells similar to Vera wang's "princess" but it's a tad bit more heavier. I think this is a must have for every girl's perfume collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This perfume is one of my favourites. The smell is out of this world, it is quite cheap and the bottle is really cute and girly. The scent is really sweet (some may describe it as sickly, but I don't think so). It reminds me of candy canes and sweeties in general :)

I'd say this was quite a young fragrance, but I'm in my twenties now and I still have a big bottle on my dresser. Although I am a big Angel fan (by Thierry Mugler - see my other reviews please :P), this perfume is ideal for Uni in the day and they do miniature bottles that are great for throwing into my bag!

Enchanting bottle, no-one is ever too old for bright pink :D