October 20, 2014 | 2137 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blitz and Glitz

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by akiraVega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this eyeliner when I bought the tartan collection. I was running out of black track so I purchased this since I really like the fluid line black track. This eyeliner has the same effect as the black track. The glitter in this liner does not really show up when applied, it looks like I have just been using the black track. Nevertheless, I still love this eyeliner since it gave me the same amazing effect when using the black track.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by feveragnes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is a light black colour with shimmer. Really easy to apply and blend, and surprisingly long lasting. I have tried Bobbi Brown and Clinique, and MAC stands out among all because of its staying power. It is still clear a 'line' after 12 hours of work - not any smudge! And it never dries out easily in the container (like Bobbi Brown - after half a year it basically all dries out) I use it every single day and after 2 years I have got half of it full in the pot. The best eyeliner in the market for sure, and all you need is a good eyeliner brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG eyeliner! I adore this product. It is excellent as an everyday gel liner as it isn't completely black-black... it's more "light black with shimmer". I use this in the day time and would usually switch to Blacktrack at night if I am going out. I do not find that Blitz and Glitz smudges, but I do always use primer. I have had this for over a year and it has not dried out yet. Would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very buildable and creamy. Unfortunately, it smudged under my eye by the end of the day, and irritated my eyes (possibly the glitter, which is very subtle on the eye).
I found essence gel eyeliner to be similar with better staying power, and without the irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by oliviabiba

Like other reviewers here, my daily make up consists in eyeliner and mascara for long lashes. I was using the L'Oreal Super Liner in Carbon Gloss and was very satisfied with it, but as I was reading so much about gel liners I thought this was going to be not only even more longlasting but also easier to apply. Well, it is somewhat easier if you have problems with liquid eyeliners (I had problems but practice leads to perfection - os almost that), but as for longlasting... Maybe it is just this shade (I asked for a black one but didn't know the name and just arriving home - and I bought this in another country - I found out that this had little glitters on), as people rave so much about Blacktrack, but on me this does smudges. Not so much as a pencil eyeliner, but definetly more than my beloved L'Oreal Super Liner. I do have to use primer which I didn't with the L'Oreal one. Anyway, not a terrible product, it is good, but there's a better product for less money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by yemyesilkurbaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My daily makeup consists of eyeliner and mascara, so it's important that the product is easy to use / easy to fix to go with my five minute routine every morning. This product is very spreadable with the right brush: It gives you enough time to shape your eyes to your liking but also dries quite quickly so you don't have to wait for minutes before blinking again. If you make a mistake, it's also quickly removable with a cotton bud (I use my Clinique Quickliner's smudging end) without irritating your skin.
I didn't believe it's a long-wear, waterproof product when I first used it, because it seemed to have a soft texture. It proved to be otherwise nevertheless! I spent some nights without being able to remove it on a couple of occasions, and it never failed me with racoon eyes in the next morning. Of course there was a little bit of fading here and there, but no big deal to ruin your look.
While appreciating the jet black eyeliner look I prefer to be on the more casual side in the mornings. Blitz & Glitz manages to be just enough black without that much harshness and its shimmery colour makes it easy to transfer your makeup in to a night / party one and saves you the effort of any additions.
Obviously, its packaging wasn't designed for travel. It's quite big considering the amount of eyeliner you get, mostly glass rather than product. But it's still sleek and easy to use.
I wouldn't say it's cheap, though it's a price I'm willing to pay with the overall quality I get.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Elxsa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to eyeliner, i use it every day (:
It goes on smoothly and is easier to apply than the liquid liner from MAC. Its not too black, more of a soft black with shimmer.

In my experience, does not smudge easily or fade. My only complaint is that when applied to the lash line, it does smudge a tiny bit, giving me a slight raccoon eye. This is easily solved with a Q-tip and a bit of oil though, so its definitely worth it! Its a bit pricey too, since the pot is so small, but a little goes a long way, and like i said, its a great quality eyeliner so its worth it!

I will definitely re-purchase (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sodevious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this pot! I use it everyday. The color isn't 100% black, more like a dark grey/navy. It's sparkly in a nice way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Violet34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this. I generally consider myself to be very clueless and out of my depth with liquid liners but this is really easy to get a nice smooth line. I really like the color too. It is not exactly black- to me there seems to be an undertone of navy to it that makes it not quite as harsh on my fair skin. Love it! I think it would be great with really minimalist looks as well as more dramatic ones. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by pollyg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great colour, love the smudge ability! Easy to use and lasts long!