November 27, 2014 | 941 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Exfoliating Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by LadyVelvet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Eh I bought the travel size for a test but it dried me out like nobody's business and the smell was kinda obnoxious..plus my skin was sore afterward =/

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by maya8486

I was looking for a good exfoliating scrub today and was a little mad because usually I buy the Nivea sensitive skin exfoliating scrub but they changed the package and formula so its not as good as usual.. so then I found the morning burst exfoliating scrub. I took because my friend use the morning burst cleanser and she really liked it. The scrub is really good and I really like the fresh lemon smell! my face feels so clean and soft after!! For now it's the only one I found that really does exfoliate for real! will buy it again for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by xosara0

I really like the smell of this cleanser. However, when I use it for the first time in a while, it makes me break out a teensy bit on my face and gives me a little rash. But after a few uses, it goes away. It was really cheap, about $3-4 for one. I'm definitely going to buy this again(:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by missykecken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually HATE clean and clear products!! I have never really had a problem with acne, except around that time of the month I get maybe one. Anyway, I was over my friends and I took a shower there( thats always the best time to try out stuff you wouldnt buy) and used it and I LOVED IT!! It smelled SO refreshing and it felt GREAT!! Im hooked!! I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like most of Clean&Clear's products, but this one was sitting in the shower (it was my sister's) and I felt like using it just to try it out because it was always just there and I wondered what it was like.
- - - -
I'm glad I tried it out. I think it removes makeup pretty well (I don't wear foundation though, just a light powder) and it really makes my face feel so clean and so refreshed.
- - - -
What is so odd about this scrub though, is that it's not an acne scrub.. You know, something that has salicylic acid in it or benzoyl peroxide.. Yet.. My skin seems to clear up when I use this.. Who would have thought! Hm!
- - - -
P.S. this scrub really is more like a gel cleanser.. The beads in it are soft and there are hardly any, so it doesn't really exfoliate well, if anything at all (which is great for sensitive skin users though). If you're looking for a scrub to exfoliate, this is not something you should buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this product, it has a very nice citrus-y smell and it wakes me up in the morning. The little beads are not harsh on my skin and I feel refreshed, my face did not have any horrible reactions to it so I think I'm going to use this for a while =) (I only use this in the morning)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I really like the smell of this product. It exfoliates well but you definitely have to use a strong moisturizer afterwards because it really dries out your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I repurchased this a few times. I love the little bursting beads! It makes washing my face FUN! Its SUPER cheap. Like $3-4 for a big bottle that lasts forever! It makes my skin look fresh and clean. I love it. Sometimes i get lazy in the morning and dont use it, and i can tell my skin doesnt give off that much of a glow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by maitai215

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this when I needed a gentle scrub when I ran out of the other one I had been using. I tried a sample once in the mail and liked it so I shelled out retail $5.99 for it for 5 oz. When i took it home and started using it daily (I use it in the shower at night to help remove m/u and wash my face, typically with cetaphil to follow to get the completely clean feeling I like) I realized I was gonna run out in less than 2 months. That immediately means I won't buy it unless on sale. I don't think the product is great enough to justify the cost. At times when I need a quick fix I use brown sugar or even plain cane sugar to put in my cetaphil to scrub my face and that does as equally well as this w/o the excess cost or having another bottle lying around. I also did not notice a specific "eye opening" scent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by graceiscool06x

I used this for a whole month when I was at summer camp. Smells great. Its a mix between a scrub and face wash so you can use it everyday twice a day. I love scrubs and its great that I can use this whenever!