April 17, 2014 | 1931 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by SweetestKiwi

Great product at a great price. I keep coming back to this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Sindy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love love love this product !!! I already purchased my second one of this..It makes my skin super smooth and silky ,makes my foundation glides on easily ..the only bad thing about it is the price it's a little bit too pricy but i'll keep repurchasing cuz am in love with this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My absolute holy grail moisturiser, I have never found another to equal. This moisturising gel sinks into your skin leaving it hydrated and refreshed. It never feels greasy or thick, which is perfect for my normal-oily combination skin. It really is like giving your skin a drink. I've even used it as a hydration mask by applying it thickly, leaving it for a bit then smoothing the excess in. The only negatives for this product would be the packaging which, though nice to look at, is impractical and unhygienic and the price, $60AUD. But in saying that I still continue to buy and enjoy this product and plan on doing so in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product as it is a great touch up lotion during the day. I put it over my makeup during the day and it works well. I recommend this to anyone who has to work in the office with AC all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

This is the best moisturizer I've ever tried. I have oily skin everywhere but my mouth and chin area where it's super dry. I prefer a gel moisturizer rather than a cream because creams don't sink into my skin and just make my face look greasy. The jar says this is a gel creme and I think that's the perfect way to describe it it's a cross between the two. It doesn't make my oily skin look greasy and it really hydrates my dry areas. I don't think I'll have to change moisturizers in the summer since it's a gel. It also makes my skin soooo soft and smooth to the point where my boyfriend noticed. I know. I kinda wish this came in a pump bottle so I use the right amount and I don't have to stick my fingers in the jar but whatev. I love clinique skincare and this is my holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by suchacharmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG moisturizer. I've struggled with dry skin all my life. I live in Wisconsin, so winter is a real ordeal, and for years my face would get red and flaky. I tried everything to combat it... from Aquafor to Clinique Dramatically Different and Night Rescue. They would work in the summer, but winter would be the same scaley mess again.

Then about 2 years ago I received this as a deluxe sample at Sephora and it all changed. I haven't had problems with dryness at all. I've gone through two winters with this now, and made it through with glowing skin. It doesn't make me oily (another problem with my skin), or cause issues with my makeup. I actually like the gel-like formula, it goes on cool and makes my skin feel really refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

I have combination skin that gives me uncomfortable dry patches but still a shiny nose. No lotion I've tried would properly hydrate until I found this stuff.

Definitely extended thirst relief - my face immediately feels like I've stuck it in a waterfall of moisture - but that being said, I've still put makeup over it and never noticed extra oiliness or my makeup melting off. The hydration lasts for a long time, and I even noticed my dry patches disappear.

After talking with a Clinique consultant, I found that applying over the yellow DDML lotion allows more to absorb and a fresher looking face. I typically use at night, but also over makeup whenever I'm feeling dry. It's seriously wonderful. (I also started using the MS fortifying lotion since the winter became so harsh. No dry patches, happy skin. Will not stop using.)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaY

I wish the packaging is a little more sanitary because the gel is all over the outside the lid after a few usages. This gel is quite nice to apply on especially in the winter because it really keeps my skin from dryness.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and thought I'd give it a go while on a 10 day vacation this past month. I am not a fan of the texture at all. It is gel-like than other gel-creams I've used in the past and I'm really not a fan of the consistency. It also does not moisturize my skin that well at all. I have combination skin with cheeks that get really dry in the wintertime so I thought that this would be perfect, but my skin continuously felt really dry even though I was using it over the balancing lotion (Shiseido Eudermine) and serum (Caudalie Vinoperfect) that I usually use. This product didn't break me out or do anything really bad to my skin, but my skin and complexion definitely took a couple steps back while I was using this. I will definitely not be purchasing a full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Go this as a sample. Didn't like the gel like consistency. Didn't do anything for my sensitive combination skin but I think it could benefit those with very dry skin.