Maybelline Liquid Liner

3.9

on 5/3/2009 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I run out of my liquid liner, and bought this one in a attempt to try something new...well it sucks!..the color fades quickly, after 2 hours, and the product itself was like too liquid, I could see the clear water and the color separated!...I will stick with my revlon colorstay.

on 6/30/2008 10:08:00 PM

The liquid eyeliner SMUDGE!!!!
It cant last me for the whole day... I prefer the other hard tip eyeliner from Maybelline!

on 10/25/2007 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this liquid eyeliner has staying power..sure it has that but when i tried to clean it off, it gets flaky and worse still, some of the black flaky thing gets into my eye. oh wow. perfect i thought. i bought it after reading the reviews by others and i thought why not try it out. oh dear. it's a waste of my money n i'm gonna give it to my friend. besides that, i think the pen is kinda thick and don ever, i mean never ever open your eyes before it dires or else..you'll look like a robber wearing a black eye mask or something. i'm gonna stick to the good old pencil instead.

on 10/24/2007 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

my HG eyeliner not expensive but the best doesnt flake off great staying power ...easy to apply lasts over a month a product im completely happy with <3 thanks maybelline

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best liquid liner I have ever used - besides L'Oreal and Revlon, theirs are good too. I have used Maybelline liquid liners for years, and continue to do so. They stay put without smudging, flaking, fading or irritation. They are so cheap, and I only have to replace them every few months, no too bad considering I wear it everyday! I've tried others, including high end and always come back to this one.

on 5/11/2007 12:59:00 PM

This is my HG liquid liner. I stopped using it for a while and now I am using it again and can't believe I ever stopped. I love the brush applicator most of all. I cannot get the precise line that I get with a brush with a pencil or a felt tip. The brush is thick enough to do a thick line if necessary and a thin line, too. The actual liquid liner goes on smooth and not clumpy at all, major plus. It is so cheap, too, like $6. The staying power is unbelievable, too. I like this way better than MAC's liquid liner which is so clumpy and gooey and does NOT go on smooth. I am huge MAC fan, too, just dislike their liquid liner a lot. This isg reat great stuff, I love it!

i got the felt tip kind that is waterproof
it isnt really waterproof but does last long
and it was rough at first but i found out how to handle it.
its a good product.
not the best but not the worst

on 11/6/2006 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Best eyeliner ever. It's pretty easy to use. The handle is great, it lets you get close to your eye and see what you are doing in the mirror. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes and use the dark brown color and it looks black. I did try the black and it's just to harsh of a color.

on 11/6/2005 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The brush is kinda thick. Staying power not bad. I don't really like it. But a cousin of mine is in love with it...

on 4/30/2005 8:20:00 PM

Maybe i just don't apply liquid liner well, but the brush for this was difficult to control. The line came out too thick. Also, lasting power is terrible. It came off by noon.