December 19, 2014 | 1442 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Liquid Liner

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by zhuoliyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The liquid eyeliner SMUDGE!!!!
It cant last me for the whole day... I prefer the other hard tip eyeliner from Maybelline!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by VaniLLaSky21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this liquid eyeliner has staying power..sure it has that but when i tried to clean it off, it gets flaky and worse still, some of the black flaky thing gets into my eye. oh wow. perfect i thought. i bought it after reading the reviews by others and i thought why not try it out. oh dear. it's a waste of my money n i'm gonna give it to my friend. besides that, i think the pen is kinda thick and don ever, i mean never ever open your eyes before it dires or else..you'll look like a robber wearing a black eye mask or something. i'm gonna stick to the good old pencil instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by jewell2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my HG eyeliner not expensive but the best doesnt flake off great staying power ...easy to apply lasts over a month a product im completely happy with <3 thanks maybelline

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best liquid liner I have ever used - besides L'Oreal and Revlon, theirs are good too. I have used Maybelline liquid liners for years, and continue to do so. They stay put without smudging, flaking, fading or irritation. They are so cheap, and I only have to replace them every few months, no too bad considering I wear it everyday! I've tried others, including high end and always come back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

This is my HG liquid liner. I stopped using it for a while and now I am using it again and can't believe I ever stopped. I love the brush applicator most of all. I cannot get the precise line that I get with a brush with a pencil or a felt tip. The brush is thick enough to do a thick line if necessary and a thin line, too. The actual liquid liner goes on smooth and not clumpy at all, major plus. It is so cheap, too, like $6. The staying power is unbelievable, too. I like this way better than MAC's liquid liner which is so clumpy and gooey and does NOT go on smooth. I am huge MAC fan, too, just dislike their liquid liner a lot. This isg reat great stuff, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by brunettesweeT12

i got the felt tip kind that is waterproof
it isnt really waterproof but does last long
and it was rough at first but i found out how to handle it.
its a good product.
not the best but not the worst

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by so_1978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner ever. It's pretty easy to use. The handle is great, it lets you get close to your eye and see what you are doing in the mirror. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes and use the dark brown color and it looks black. I did try the black and it's just to harsh of a color.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2005 10:11:00 AM More reviews by SuMm3r

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush is kinda thick. Staying power not bad. I don't really like it. But a cousin of mine is in love with it...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by julianrei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe i just don't apply liquid liner well, but the brush for this was difficult to control. The line came out too thick. Also, lasting power is terrible. It came off by noon.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2005 9:53:00 AM More reviews by paranoidjane

Somewhere between the magical ages of 14 and 15, I wanted so desperately to look like a goth rockstar (dont laugh). In short, this was my first liquid liner. It performs competently and takes a steady hand to draw. It comes off easily though, but without the black tears for the drama i wanted in those days. Ah well. Nowadays, I don't use liner half as much... so meh.