October 24, 2014 | 1758 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Alien

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this it's my favourite! Smells gorgeous and the fragrance actually lasts all day with out re applying. People always comment how nice my perfume is when I have it on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Alien is different. Mostly orange blossom or jasmine, honey, grape juice, a note of metal, and a dash of pepper. Reminds me of LouLou, but richer and deeper. And a lot like vintage Poeme in the drydown. Delicious and comfortable if applied with a light hand, brash and ridiculous if applied too heavily. Took me about 10 years to understand Alien. It's actually become a favorite of mine. I have now joined the 21st century and am officially "with the program." I've been assimilated into the ranks of Mugler devotees.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a weird fragrance. Alien is a good name for it. It's different from most scents I've liked before. The perfume to me, smells exactly like Flying Fox shower gel from Lush with a peppery after smell. It's warm and sexy smelling. I can smell jasmine and honey in this but I could just be crazy. I'm not sure what notes are in this perfume. My husband loves the smell of this perfume on me. I read online how men adore this scent. It's heavy and heady, a little goes a long way with this stuff. I almost always buy the 3.4oz size when it comes to fragrance but I bought this in the 1oz and that is more than plenty. If I had the 3.4oz, it might go bad before I could use it up. Also, this stuff is expensive as hell and I didn't want to shell out $130 for the largest size. I've always gravitated towards fresh and clean scents but this is a mature, seductive scent. I would not wear this to work or for a casual daytime fragrance. It works well with my body chemistry. It's just a really unique and strange fragrance. It's hard to describe. The scent is polarizing, you'll either love it or hate it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by schristi2800

Smells really unique definitely alien-like! I usually don't go for weird scents but this one is mysterious! I have the sample size and would be purchasing this in the near future!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by scoulston

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a horror of a scent. It seems to be worn by over-made-up late teens who have no idea of subtlety. I watched a shop assistant practically empty a bottle of it over her and it was like walking into a wall of scent and that would appear to be how anyone crazy enough to like this wears it. It's a hideous foul scent that I can smell metres from whoever is wearing it. A shocker.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by karess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ive purchased this perfume about 4 times now. smells nice and warm w a touch of super sexy mystery... theres never a time when I wear this that I dont get tons of compliments.. tons!! great bottle style unique and pretty.. definitely worth the dinero....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

I bought this like three times now! I've always been looking for a perfume that mixes well with my natural smell but couldn't find the best one... Until I saw an advertisement in a magazine with a wipe sample and after that I fell deeply in love! It's an incredible smell, some of my friends smell it and aren't crazy about it but when I put it on and they smell it on me they fall inlove as well so I would have to say try it on and see if it's the same for you because it does change once on. Also I paid $130 for the smallest bottle so it is very expensive...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by laamus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the EDT almost every day, works amazingly with my natural scent. It feels luxurious but very cool and a touch edgy at the same time. I've got soooo many compliments when wearing it!

Only thing I don't like about it is that I can't pop the top off, so it can't be used with a Travalo -- but maybe it's just the EDT, never tried the EDP.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by christinemclaughlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Alien is such a gorgeous smell. So unique and sensual, slightly ethereal and very alienesque. I ran out of my first bottle and am excited to purchase another. The purple and gold bottle is also beautiful, sort of exotic or medieval looking, and very much stands out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

to me the grape stands out. very nice and balanced, but it seems it reminds me of something else at this point, mostly like Poison, which I know is stronger