Thierry Mugler Alien

3.7

on 12/14/2014 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This perfume is so unique! I feel so elegant and powerful when I'm wearing it!

I know it lasts for a long time because if my sister try's to sneak a few sprays, I can detect it as soon as I step into the house! (Mind you, I'm like a bloodhound when it comes to people thieving my perfumes!)

It is however a very strong perfume and is definitely it not something you'd want to drench yourself with before going out, unless your sadistic and want to choke the people around you..

I am definitely going to be head over heels in love with this perfume and it's sister Angel, for years to come!

on 12/4/2014 7:49:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Love the bottle. The smell is very lovely but unfortunately it just doesn't last on my skin. I wish it did because it's such a nice scent. Not worth the money in my opinion because I have to spray a few times a day.

I'm looking for years fragrance thet is going to suit on me perfect and finally I finde it! It's Alian! I love it! I feel with "Alian" like I always have some guardian with me:) I feel so strong! It's just crazy thet this perfume gives me an extra power! I feel so great! I don't want to repeat what adar women's has already sey, but it's really long lasting smell. It s long lasting, specific- uniq, verry extraordinary, powerful, outstanding, Sexy, very futuristic. It is a scient for woman's who knows who they are and don't afraid to explore and experiment in life, for " visionary woman's ✈️

on 10/5/2014 9:27:00 AM

Horrid! Way too strong and musty- I smell this on people walking past in the street all the time and it makes me gag. Really unpleasant but is obviously like Marmite because some people absolutely love it!?

on 10/5/2014 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

My absolute favorite perfume in the world that I've ever tried. I am so crazy about it! I smelled it on a client at my work and I had to ask her what she was wearing because the scent was downright intoxicating to me. I debated for months if I needed to buy it because it is really expensive and I have a big perfume collection already, but I found a bottle online someone didn't want and was selling cheaply. I can't say enough good things about this perfume! Every single person at my work has asked me what I'm wearing and some of my friends have even bought it after smelling it on me! I love the white floral in it SO MUCH. The top notes can be slightly heavy but my favorite is the dry down. It smells so clean and fresh, like soap or rain. I love how long it lasts too. I only spray one spritz on my neck and one on my wrists and it lasts literally all day. Alien is a winner for me and it's safe to say I'll keep repurchasing!

on 9/29/2014 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I had gone to Macy's in search of a new perfume. I sprayed it and wasn't crazy about it at first. I got home and smelt my wrist where I sprayed and couldn't stop smelling it. The scent had changed on my skin. I knew I had to have it. I just purchased this perfume and absolutely love it. It's such a different scent then any other perfume out there. People on here review that it's strong. But, that's whats great about it. Other perfumes I have to douse myself in so you can smell it. This perfume you only need a spritz or 2 and you're good to go. I can't complain about the price because I waste way more of my other perfumes by reapplying. This perfume you don't need to reapply. My boyfriend loves the smell. He always says he likes my perfume but this one is by far his favorite. I will always keep this perfume in stock.

on 9/20/2014 8:40:00 AM

This is quite hard to review as many others have expressed my sentiments. An interesting fragrance, quite strong and different and definitely not for the workplace. I would give it 3.5 stars if I could. Unfortunately it is not very versatile due to the polarizing elements. And one spray is enough!! I only wear once in a blue moon, so I would not repurchase as the bottle I have is likely to last longer than I will.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've had a sample of this sitting around and decided to finally make an effort to use it. I've heard a lot about Alien being a very divisive scent, but I was surprised to find out how mild the EDP is on me.

So, while others seem to find Alien bombastic, this is a very soft and feminine albeit synthetic perfume on me. The only thing referencing Alien to me is that it's a very linear and perfected scent - the notes do not come across as natural but rather perfectly curated versions of the notes.

For me this starts out and stays a warm musk/tonka bean with some immaculately clean jasmine/white floral mixed in - very ladylike. Lasts a good while and stays close to the skin, with the floral eventually developing into something more soapy smelling.

I like it, but I was also expecting something unique and on my skin this is par for the course floral fragrance. Since this seems to bloom into something really dependent on your skin type (perhaps even the weather), don't do a blind buy of this.

on 8/20/2014 8:22:00 PM

Did not like this fragrance one bit. Very strong and overpowering, sticks to clothes like cigarette smoke. Which is fine maybe if you like the smell, but for me it was much too strong. Got it as a birthday pressie, wore it three or so times before deciding that it needed to be binned. Musky, much too bold for me, would not recommend, thinking of it is giving me a headache!

on 8/3/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing this sent on and off for years. But I agree it is truly the marmite of perfumes - you either love it or hate it! I use it with the body cream and the smell stays all day, even when I can't smell it off myself! But I do understand why others would say it gives them sore heads etc. it's a strong scent and I can pick up the smell of it off someone else straight away. The good thing about this perfume is that with some of the bottles you can get them refilled so saves you money in the long run.

Popular Fragrances