TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this! I curly my hair and in order to avoid damaging and over drying my hair with heat, I spray about two sprays of this in a quarter inch section of my hair, take my hand to distribute it through the ends, and curl. Not oily, no residue, no crunchiness. Leaves hair soft and manageable. I like the spray nozzle as well!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have fine hair, color treated, naturally wavy from ears down, shoulder length.

This product does not leave my hair sticky, oily or crunchy. I spray ,comb through damp hair, blow dry it on days I don't feel like doing much with my hair. I also use it before curling or flat ironing my hair. It doesn't weigh down my hair.

I would repurchase. Price is cheap too.

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Bought it based on reviews. This does nothing for my hair. I use flat iron a few times a week, and it doesn't prevent any dryness that comes from damage. No amazing smell or packaging either, just meh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this product. I have been using this heat tamer for about 1 year now and never had to complain. I curl my hair almost everyday so it really helps. I love that it has a lock or unlock for safety reasons. I would definitely recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I barely use heat on my hair, so I don't usually use this. I used to use heat a lot and this was my go-to heat protectant. It has a really nice smell and doesn't make my hair sticky or gross. It makes my hair soft and protects it from the heat. Would repurchase if I was planning on using heat.

I bought this cause of all the rave reviews it was horrible dried out my hair bad did really nothing for my hair only made it worse will not ever try this again although they do make one that's a red bottle with keratin that one is great try one instad

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've repurchased this multiple times and I think it really does help protect my hair!
I usually salon quality products, but lately I've felt those leave buildup in my hair and a waxy film.
say what you want about tresemme, but it works, smells great, leaves my hair soft and smooth, and just an overall great product. it does what i want it to do

I personally don't think much of the product. It's appealing because it's so cheap but I feel like it doesn't do much and if anything makes my hair really flat and contributes to making it look/feel greasy. Now that I think about it, when I used it on virgin hair it wasn't as bad and seemed to work nicely, but it's not good on my now blonde hair. And I did read that this heat protectant in particular contributes to discolouration in blonde hair but I'm still trialling that. I won't purchase it again. I've used much better heat protectants and would happily pay more for a better product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Description of my hair: processed (I get highlights), lots of fine hair that have a mind of their own, wavy but needs product to tame it. I love this Tresemme product! I spray it in my wet hair, hand brush, let it air dry for a few, then go at it with my blow dryer! My hair is not frizzy, has body, and stays that way for days (depending on the season and how active I am). It's also relatively cheap compared to some other stuff I've used (Lanza, BioSilk) and it's awesome!

I absolutely love this stuff. I have some mid-end clip in hair extensions that didn't come out of the box super healthy. So when I first wanted to style them with heat I was hesitant to use such a cheap product ($4 at target) on this new investment. But this stuff actually works amazing on my real hair and my clip ins. My extensions look exactly the way they did before I used the heat tamer spray and curled them with a curling iron. So happy! And so grateful I didnt ruin my new clip ins.

Popular Styling Products