January 29, 2015 | 1825 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by poppypayne

Been using this for years on my brows. Can't go wrong with clear gel to to shape and keep your brows in place all day! Still wishing there were more drugstore tinted brow gels (I've only encountered one or two,) but this does a great job setting my brows after I've applied my brow pencil or eyeshadow! Feels nice and cooling and conditioning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Great. I've used on lashes for an ultra-natural look, and I always use this on my brows when I'm done filling them in. It's light and it holds & works and who could deny the price of this stuff?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As a mascara this fails in the most dramatic of ways. That being said, this is my favorite brow gel ever. I have gone through 2 tubes already and I can't say enough of it. It lasts forever and it keeps my brows in place all day but it doesn't make them look hard of crunchy if that makes sense. I'd call this a 'soft-hold' hairspray but for the brows. It does get gunky after a bit of use but the gel still works fine.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by starlight38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to use Maybelline Great Lash in black, but it looked "fake" because I'm a redhead. With this, it makes my eyelashes look naturally longer. Perfect "no-makeup makeup" or as a beginner's mascara :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I use it to set my eyebrows after putting powder on them and it helps to keep both my brows and powder in place. The best part is that there's no gooey feeling and my eyebrows don't feel crunchy after using it. The brush is tiny which makes it ideal for setting my eyebrows.
I used the Covergirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara for awhile but it was just a little too gooey and my eyebrows got crunchy-feeling after awhile. I'll definitely stick with this product, it works so well and is super cheap.

UPDATE 1-19-15: Still using this, although I do switch back and forth between this one and the Covergirl one mentioned in this review. It just depends on which one I can find for cheaper at the time, lol. But I still very much recommend this product because it did a great job of keeping my eyebrows in place.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Kaskelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my life? My eyebrow grows downwards near the arch and i've hated it for so long. This keeps my eyebrows nice and neat without being crunchy or noticeable. I've also started using it on my lashes on top of my regular black mascara to prevent smudges. I've tried many many mascaras and I always use waterproof to hold my curls but I have yet to find one that does not smudge. So this clear mascara is a god send to me. Love it and will continue to buy it. I also like that the packaging is see through since I can see when it gets dirty and know when it needs to be replaced.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by tweetytot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great for brow gel! I use this everyday for brows. I have also repurchased this twice

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by pizzaandmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

a couple months ago i decided to get a brow gel to tame my brows and this was one of the only ones i could find but i got it on sale at walmart for $3 so i said why not, and im so glad i tried it! it keeps my brows in place almost the whole day! i fill them in with a powder then brush through with this and my brows look better than ever. and it always goes on sale at walmart so for a brow gel that works the price is great too. ive already repurchased this multiple times. this is an awesome brow gel if you arent into paying alot for the high end stuff

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by AsianWonder805

It's a great brow gel! I have not tried it on my lashes, but it secures my brows quite well. It does not worl quite as well as my Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, but for the drugstore price, it's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this in my eyebrows everyday. Works incredibly well. It keeps all of those stray eyebrow hairs in place so they look incredibly shaped. Buy it again and again and again. Love this product.