September 2, 2014 | 1191 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by AsianWonder805

It's a great brow gel! I have not tried it on my lashes, but it secures my brows quite well. It does not worl quite as well as my Anastasia Clear Brow Gel, but for the drugstore price, it's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this in my eyebrows everyday. Works incredibly well. It keeps all of those stray eyebrow hairs in place so they look incredibly shaped. Buy it again and again and again. Love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by airkitten2001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is hard to find in my area- central Michigan! But-- when I can find it, it is a go to for brows because they are so light that most brow powders are too dark. I would definitely purchase this again!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I tried this to replace my Anastasia brow gel and am happy with it. It doesn't dry as stiff as Anastasia, but it's good. My brows don't move and they look exactly the same. Opposed to 20 bucks, this is a great alternative for 4 bucks. I can't complain for how much it is.

I would say if you have really unruly brows, this may not hold them as stiffly as Anastasia. It dries fine on me with no gooey feeling as others have described.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Rarukaye

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's funny to see that someone else used this product for that purpose. I did the same today, on my brows. It worked great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by victoriahokan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for brows!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahsml

This product is not the best when it comes to clear mascaras. Unless, you use two tricks. First curl your eyelashes, because this mascara does not give much curl. Second, take a cloth or something and wipe almost all of it off. I know it sounds crazy to waste the product like that, but if you don't it looks horrible, wet and gloopy.

This product also works great as a brow gel, but you still want to wipe alot off or your eyebrows will just be all wet.

I recommend buying a different kind of clear mascara. My friend got one off ebay and it works way better.

Its not horrible, just not the best. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I have been looking for a cheaper dupe of the anastasia clear brow gel and this was the first one I tried.
Pros:
Easy to use
Convienent packaging

Cons:
Not long wearing
Is very gloopie
I used this up within two months

I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by anglmill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product after searching for YEARS for a mascara that doesn't smudge down under my eyes after a few hours of wear. I don't know if I have abnormally oily lashes or maybe I rub my eyes a lot because I wear contacts or what, but any (colored) mascara I have ever tried, high-end or drugstore or waterproof or whatever, ALWAYS ends up smudging down my face. My lashes are naturally pretty long and thick and dark, so I really just use mascara on my top lashes to sort of separate and define. This product does the trick as far as that is concerned and I use that as an everyday look. However, if I do for some reason want to lengthen and darken my lashes, I have discovered that this clear mascara works GREAT as a sort of top coat for a black waterproof mascara. I apply the black mascara, brush it out to separate and clumps, let it dry for about 30 seconds, then add this clear mascara. It's an extra step, but totally worth it because it really keeps the black mascara from smudging and melting down under my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm reviewing this product as a brow gel, and all I can say is it's AMAZING! I use this product whether or not I fill in my brows with my Anastasia Brow Powder Duo. It keeps my thick, wild brows in place all day without leaving them looking wet or stiff. After running out of this stuff I considered purchasing the Anastasia brow gel, but couldn't bring myself to spending $20 or so on a brow gel when I absolutely love this $5 cheap, drugstore one.