Suave Professionals Sleek Look Shampoo

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, dimethiconol, fragrance (parfum), carbomer, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium, chloride, tetrasodium, EDTA, amodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, TEA-dodecyibenzene-sulfonate, citric acid, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, trideceth-12, PRG-9, propylene glycol, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate), lysine HCI, arginine HCI, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone, mica ( CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I bought Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo/Conditioner combo at Sam's club. I am really impressed by the formulation. I have dry hair due to years of coloring and I must say my hair actually feels better and less frizzy after using this. Definitely will repurchase this :)

Great shampoo. It's very affordable, and it makes my hair so soft, shiny, and thoroughly cleansed.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Great shampoo for the price! Definitely will repurchase. Goes well with the conditioner. My hair is softer and shinier.

I've been using this shampoo/conditioner/frizz cream combo off and on for the past few years. It's dirt cheap, smells amazing, cleanses effectively, and makes my hair feel soft and smooth without weighing it down. I know it has sulfates and other bad stuff in it, but it works great for me, especially if I treat my hair with virgin organic coconut oil prior to shampooing. It lathers up really nicely and smells so good. I've never used the Matrix shampoo it's supposed to be a knockoff of, but this stuff works nicely for my long, normal hair. Definitely recommend if you want smooth, healthy-looking hair without paying an arm and a leg.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really like the shampoo and conditioner combo, it smells fresh and salon-y, with a hint of coconut, and the shampoo is glittery silver colored with a thick consistancy. It lathers well, and prevents my hair from tangling during washing. The conditioner is a thick cream consistancy, and feels very hydrating.

The trick for me with this shampoo is to rinse longer than I would with a clear non moisterizing shampoo. That ensures soft hair with no greasy afterfeel.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

What enticed me in getting this product is that it is claimed to be similar to Matrix and I figured since it's so cheap for both shampoo and conditioner that I might as well try it and it would be a great value if it holds up to the quality of a high end brand. Well, I'm still on the fence whether this actually is similar quality to a high end brand, but it doesn't make my hair any worse so that's pretty good to me. And it also has a nice scent that is not overpowering. I like that the value pack is a pump bottle too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased the shampoo & conditioner in a combo pack with pumps. I have long, thick, Asian hair and my hair is naturally straight, but recently it had been getting a little wavy and less smooth looking. I always air dry my hair and hardly ever use any heat tools.

The shampoo is pretty nice and lathers really easily leaving my hair feeling nice and clean. The conditioner isn't watery or thick and seems to do a nice, but not super moisturizing job at conditioning my hair and rinses out cleanly.

Since I use the the shampoo and conditioner together, I can't really say how the shampoo performs on its own. Overall my hair looks sleek, shiny and doesn't feel dry. I only use the conditioner on my ends, but my whole head of hair if nice and shiny looking which I can probably attribute to the shampoo.

The shampoo has a slight fruity, floral scent which I like. It's not as strong of a scent like Garnier Fructis. The smell of the shampoo and conditioner doesn't linger in my hair which can either be a good or a bad thing depending on your preference.

I recently bought this shampoo and conditioner, I am so impressed, my hair is kind of dry , so I am so picky about shampoo and conditioner. The sleek shampoo and conditioner line made my hair is so soft and shiny without being greasy . The next day my hair is still is soft without being greasy. FANTASTIC. New favorite !

I have long, fine, dry, color-treated hair and have used many drugstore shampoos with mixed results. This is the first one that I have used for more than three days straight, it's that good. This shampoo cleans my hair and leaves it soft without weighing it down. The matching conditioner is equally amazing. A little of both goes a long way for me. And it's dirt cheap, I can't believe I finally found something that I really like for two bucks! Update 7/7/12: I still love the shampoo but I have found that Suave Professional Conditioners make my neck and back break out. At first I thought it was the shampoo but thankfully it wasn't.
It is now 2015...I tried this product again because I really did like the fragrance and ease of use. However, it left my fine hair looking oily by midday. I don't know if the formulation was changed, but maybe this shampoo is better suited for one with thicker hair. Dang it, I really liked the fragrance and price-point.

I just started using this about 3 weeks ago. I don't have the old formulation to compare it to so idk how good the other one was. All I can say is that I really like this one! A friend recommended this and I was really surprised it was any good. Lathers up really nice and leaves ,y hair really silky. I wash it and don't brush, I go to sleep and the next day it looks like I curled it but at the same time it looks really shiny and sleek. I'll stick to it for a while. Im really loving it!