December 22, 2014 | 1478 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Glysomed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I don't really like this for my hands, but it's fantastic for your feet. I know a couple people that swear by it for their feet, too. Put this on before your socks, go to sleep and you'll wake up with soft, smooth feet. It doesn't completely heal them but it's the best thing I've used. It has silicone in it, so I've tried it as a primer. It smooths your skin and is a great base for makeup. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by melissa1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I originally bought this for myself. It worked really good and left my hands feeling really soft. But I replaced it with Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Creme because they both leave your hands soft but the Cake one has a much better smell.. and I have a slight addiction to expensive lotions.

Anyways, I made my boyfriend try the Glysomed hand cream on his rough hands and dry elbows and it worked wonders for him too! So this product gets a 4 for the product, but I'm giving it a 5 because I'm really happy I found something that my boyfriend will actually use!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

best hand cream out there according to me (number 1 selling hand cream in Canada as well). i like the film that this hand cream leaves on my hands but some may find it as "greasy". i like it because I feel that this film protects my very "handyman" palms from all the tasks that i do (which used to make my hands very rough). To those who have used Herbacin before, these two products are very similar but i just somehow happen to prefer Glysomed more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by JulieRuin76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great hand cream to use during long cold winters here in Canada. It does a great job of moisturizing cuticles and rough knuckles which I tend to struggle with come winter time. For those of you who noticed that it was a bit too greasy, what I like to do is apply a pea sized amount right after washing my hands when they are still damp. I find when I do this, it is not greasy at all. Just soft and nourished. The smell isn't the best so I tend to opt for the unscented version. Overall, this is my favorite hand cream year round and is a definite must try for anyone who, like me, lives through a long, cold, dry winter.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This is a fantastic hand cream. My hands always get so dry during the cold months, but after using this every day (and making sure to massage it into my cuticles) I have noticed a huge difference. I will definitely repurchase, again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by subhuman85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a staple in my bag and at home; I repurchase it routinely. In the summer my hands are never dry, but when winter rolls around...Also, I work in a restaurant kitchen and wash my hands constantly (my hands look about 10 years older than I am), so this stuff is a godsend. I never leave home without it. The only hand cream I've tried that compares is L'Occitane's shea butter cream, which is too expensive for me to be a mainstay like Glysomed. My only con is the smell, which I find distractingly herbal/floral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mistermark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Recently, my hands were in terrible shape from over-washing. I had even really started to think I was getting eczema -- dry, rough patches, scaling, etc. Within four days of using this hand cream, my hands are almost completely back to normal. They're soft, smooth, moist. A little goes a long way and now I put it on throughout the day. I had a chuckle when my better half suggested I try it. I thought that for five dollars it would never work. Turns out, it's one of the better hand creams I've used. Dirt cheap and very effective for "winter hands."

. .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by dbhoops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a great product for the price.

I can see how some people say it feels like a greasy film...it's because you are using way to much!

A little go a really long with this product.

Plus it's 100% vegetable not animal based glycerine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

We've already bought numerous tubes of this at home. It is my favorite hand cream at the moment. Everytime I play piano I have to use this or my hand doesnt glide as well...It's a psychological thing, but I just like to use hand cream, and this happens to be the best that derms recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

- Has no smell.
- Leaves even the flakiest skin smooth.
- Haven't really noticed how long it last, but its not that long, but I also have very dry skin in general.
- Will not buy again because when I apply it leaves my hand greasy.