October 22, 2014 | 1227 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Mousse Blush - Cloud Wine [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up for 1/2 off at the CVS sale yesterday. I have tried every single one of the Maybelline mousse blushes except for this one. I always thought it looked WAY too dark for my super pale, cool skin. WRONG. I put this on this morning and it's LOVE.

This blush does have some sparkles in it and it is very, very pigmented. A little goes LONG way ladies. I was very surprised at how pretty this blush looked on my pale face. I swept it on lightly with a stippling brush; I did not use my fingers. I wish I had bought this long ago. I wish drugstores would provide testers; sales would double if they did. Yes, most drugstores allow returns on used makeup now but it's such a pain in the butt to have to return things.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by guitargirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to get this product, but I wore it ONCE and I ended up with a horrible breakout on my cheeks the next day. I don't even have sensitive skin! I was sooo dissapointed. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by liyahxxforever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i wanted to try this blush and i ended up hating it. the color is has way to much shimmer and i have really sensitive skin and it made me break out like crazy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I despise this product. Firstly I hate the mousse consistency. Gross. The second thing I don't like is having to dip into a pot. Double Gross. This color is lovely in the pot. It's a wonderful, deep mauve color but it's UBER glittery! It is also highly pigmented so you won't need to apply much, but trust me you won't want to apply any after you see how oily, how bright, and how GLITTERY this stuff is. I tried giving it away to my sister but she didn't want it either. She tried a different Maybelline Mousse blush shade and said she broke out with it. I just trashed it. It's a piece of garbage and I don't recommend at all. Try again Maybelline.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by kerryanne44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is too glittery for me. It's too bad b/c I like the texture and that it's easy to blend. But although I don't mind a little shimmer on my eyes, I don't like to see sparkles on my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by mighttango

Yikes, what was I thinking...wanted a color for fall - this is too sheer pink for me (and I'm light/med tone)! The mousse texture spread all over instead of staying on my cheekbones. Am returning this pronto. I'll take NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Mauvin Uptown over this product any day!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Didinett1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In the pan, it's a nice color but comes off to shimmery or glitery, even both. I have to put a powder on top to tone it down. The color is a plumy rose, good for fall an winter. And I dont like the texture, the mousse doesn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The consistency is nice and easily blendable. The price is reasonable. HOWEVER, this color sucks. On me at least. I was surprised to see so many people like it, it must work better on their skin tones. On me it just looks red. Which is a no-go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by chinggay00

May not be the best blush out there but for the price I must say this is a very good product. I've actually finished a pot already and have repurchased. The subtle shimmer do not bother me at all. Looks very natural if applied with just the right amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

First off, I overall LOVE Maybelline Mousse products. I loveee the consistency of the products. I especially love the blushes though. They have a GREAT lasting power and are easy to apply and blend without any brush needed. They are great for the price of around five dollars at Walmart. The small jar will last you for a long time because you only need the tiniest bit! This color is gorgeous and I would recommend it for darker skin colors. I would definitely repurchase!