July 23, 2014 | 1308 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Style and Shine Natural Lash and Brow Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by flcndvsx

Best clear mascara EVER. End of story.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Rimmel Style and Shine Natural Lash CLEAR Mascara, because I don't have much luck with dark color mascaras, waterproof or not, it always leave me with smudges marks, which I hate.
But with this, I always have natural long looking, non-crunchy eyelashes and best of all...NEVER ANY SMUDGE MARKS :)
And it lasts a long time without hardening!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by colettaaa

This is a great product for the brows if they're like mine (not really thick but not really thin either) It fills in the gaps of my eyebrows well and it's not sticky or crunchy. It lasts the whole day keeping my brows in place. it doesn't bug my eyes as well. (i wear contacts)
One lippie taken off because it doesn't do much as a mascara-it barely defines my lashes and doesn't hold a curl. I do use it occasionally on my bottom lashes though to define them if i don't feel like using my usual waterproof. All in all a great product for the price and the amount-i've had it for months now and the product doesn't change.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by dag4321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for my eyebrows and it works okay. It is pretty thick so I usually let it partially dry then comb them over again so they don't look hard and crusty. I have not noticed glitter as another reviewer mentioned and I tried it as a clear mascara while I was on vacation and it didn't do much of anything.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I cannot believe it, but I have accidently bought this product twice! I bought it to groom my eyebrows and both times have not been able to use it because it has glitter in the clear substance....at almost 40 years old, I cannot imagine having glitter eyebrows! I honestly cannot believe anyone could use this because of the shimmer and shine. I feel duped that they do not advertise it as glitter eyebrow groomer, because I am always on the hunt for a good CLEAR eyebrow groomer that will hold my unruly eyebrows and this always catches my eye, lol...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 11:43:00 AM More reviews by golickaclown

There's nothing special about this, but it's very good. Even though it's style and shine there isn't really shine, which I'm glad about because I usually use it for my brows. I have Maybelline's brow styling gel, but I think I like this one better. The brush is perfect for brows, and sometimes I throw a coat on over mascara. Overall, useful but not amazing. I'll keep looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 1:35:00 PM More reviews by lba619

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this on my brows for setting, and it works great. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by politicalpundit

Bought this for my brows. I like this but I think the CG clear mascara is better. The reason is that I like the brush better that one is curved, it lifts and shapes well. The formula for this was good, kept my brows groomed and it did not look like I was wearing product or anything perfectly natural. Got flakes with this once in awhile, but I think that was because I over applied it! Other than the con of the brush I really enjoyed this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ranianed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Cant beat it for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by laitaliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as a brow gel & this is the best one ive every used. Great lash sucked. Ive been usin this for 4 yrs now for a good reason.. It keeps my penciled brows in a good arch all day but they're not hard, greasy, or shiny. Really good stuff