Caress Daily Silkening bar

4.6

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate , Stearic Acid , Sodium Tallowate or Sodium Palmitate , Lauric Acid , Water , Sodium Isethionate , Sodium Stearate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Fragrance , Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate , Sodium Chloride , Prunus Persica Fruit Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Extract , Hydrolyzed Silk , Propylene Glycol , Tetrasodium EDTA , Tetrasodium Etidronate , BHT , Red 4 (CI 14700) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Yellow 6 (CI 15985) , Yellow 10 (CI 47005)

on 7/7/2012 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my new favorite soap along with dove moisturizing body wash. It smells amazing, it's super cheap, cleans well without leaving a waxy residue.

on 5/27/2011 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

they dont sell this in australia. when my mum goes to america she brings back many bars of this. i love the smell, i would repurchase just based on this alone lol
the bar is soft and doesnt dry my skin out or make me feel waxy. if i use it for a week though i find that i get abit dry but not as dry as other soaps, but more dry than if i use a dove soap for the same amount of time. having said this, i love the smell so ill deal with moisturising :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE the scent of this bar. Would re-purchase again over and over. :)

on 4/30/2011 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I never paid any mind to this soap before but after sampling a fragrance oil knock-off the Daily Silkening scent (white peach and silk blossoms) I just had to go out and buy the Caress bar soap, as well as the body wash. I've tried a lot of soap in my time (I prefer bar soap; I just feel cleaner after using it as opposed to body wash) but, I must say, this one is just perfect: it doesn't dry out my skin, it sudses up easily/rinses easily, and last --but not least-- it smells really, really good!

on 12/14/2010 10:45:00 PM

i bought this after i ran out of my dove body wash, and didn't have the money to buy more so i got this off the shelf. i went home went in the shower , about to wash my face i picked up an empty bottle of facial cleanser didn't check to see if i need facial cleanser before i went to walgreens so i just used this bar soap it smells good. cleared up my acne on my body and face. I have been using it for 3 weeks , so far it works good.

on 11/7/2010 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been using this stuff for over a decade. I love the smell, and sometimes I think that his the only reason I keep using it. But then I think about how picky I am, how could I not like the way it makes my skin feel when I love it so much? I mean I have bounced around using different body washes, but I always come back to this. I have oily skin too, and my body is prone to break outs but I have found that as long as I don't take too hot of a shower and I use this with a good exfoliating body brush/sponge, my skin is clear and soft. The smell is wonderful and the price is perfect. Around $5 at Wal Mart for 6 bars and it lasts me months.

on 6/3/2010 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good bath body bar. Its funny to see so many people having fond childhood memories of it; I thought it was only me. It smells great and is not drying.

on 4/22/2010 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I'm not really a bar soap kinda girl, but this is one i would use. It smells good and makes u feel fresh and its cheap between $2-$4.

on 2/22/2010 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is silky smooth. It does its job and cleans well.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I like this soap, esp. to clean those "sensitive" regions, however, both the smell and how quickly it dissolves and disappears is why I only rarely purhase and use this product.