Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

4.5

on 7/16/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love glosses that are smooth, shiny, but NOT sticky, and the Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses do just that. This is a perfect pink color. It looks great on its own or over other lip products. Definite repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at Walmart for $6.48. Honestly, I probably would even pay a couple bucks more for this product.

The COLOR is beautiful. It really is like a pop of pink for your face. It kind of makes me look like a Barbie. It's cute and sexy without being too much. If you wear the right blush with this, it will really complement your face. I would recommend black mascara that gives you lots of volume, a dark pink/muave-ish blush and a good foundation. Really does make you look like a Barbie. I also like the fact that it isn't too sticky.

The PACKAGING is also AWESOME. I love that's it's sturdy and clean looking. I feel like I could put this through a meat grinder and it would hold. However, I do not recommend trying this. Lol.

Cons:

The ONLY thing I don't like is that it doesn't seem to stay for very long. Maybe an hour to an hour and a half.

Worth the $6.48 though! Definitely.

on 6/14/2013 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Onto my second tube already and I love this gloss! It's easy to apply, stays on due to the fairly thick formula, looks lovely and glossy and the rosy pink shade is really flattering and brightens your face nicely. I always reach for this when the rest of my make-up is a bit bleh and I need a pop of colour. 5/5!

on 5/17/2013 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love all the super lustrous glosses I have but this color is gorgeous! A great, true, hot pink. Not sticky and looks great.

on 5/8/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Last year, I bought the Glam Bag of Tarte products from Sephora, which included a milky, bright pink lip gloss. Although bright pink lips weren't really my thing, I decided to give the gloss a shot and was thrilled with the results - bright, sheer color that woke up my whole face.

Then I lost the gloss. I went to Sephora, and no one there knew what shade the gloss was, and I couldn't find a comparable product. Everything was either too opaque, too sticky or too sheer.

Enter Pink Pop. I spotted this gloss on a sale shelf at Walgreens and went back for it after reading MUA reviews. I'd swear it's the same shade as my lost Tarte gloss, only much less expensive.

Pink Pop is gorgeous and buildable. One or two swipes gives sheer color with depth, another swipe gives a brighter, Barbie pink tone that's surprisingly versatile. The gloss is slightly sticky, but nothing I can't handle. For a gloss, it's got decent lasting power, and fades evenly.

Although I just started my first tube, I went back to Walgreen's for a second tube since they're on sale and may be discontinued. If you're interested in giving this gloss a shot, check out Walgreen's. Target and CVS still have Pink Pop at full price.

on 4/30/2013 2:54:00 PM

hands down, my favorite drugstore lipgloss. Holy grail product. I've been buying this gloss for the past 4 years or so, its not a new product to me. Pink Pop in particular is a GORGEOUS color. Peach petal is another popular revlon gloss.

- this gloss is not sticky like MAC glosses can be sometimes
- has no heinus scent like the colorburst glosses, i think thats what their called. pink pop has a very subtle sweet scent that reminds me of brown sugar.
- the packaging is so classy and sleek. it looks high end.
- I wish the tube was a bit bigger, but I've had mine for years and i have yet to run out.
- pink pop will look good on any skin tone. don't be scared of the bright pink in the bottle. its not at all an in-your-face color once you put it on. its somewhat a milky hot pink if it makes sense. it makes your lips look and feel healthy and supple, and theres no cheap sheen like some other drugstore lipglosses.
- these are matte milky glosses for the most part, except for peach petal which has some shimmer in it.
- price point of about $6.00 CAD is amazing. I will continue to purchase this forever and ever.

on 4/19/2013 6:54:00 PM

I stayed away from "Pink Pop" for a couple of reasons. In the tube, it resembled Pepto Bismol, bringing back memories of childhood illnesses. Second, I've tried other Super Lustrous glosses from Revlon and while I love the packaging and doe-foot applicator, I wasn't wowed by any of the colors. "Pink Pop" is the exception. I like this medium pink shade. It has opacity. It's certainly brighter and bolder than my typical pink shade, but looks great when I'm wearing bright pink tops and jackets. I do wish this gloss, along with just about anyone I've ever tried, would last longer but that's not the case.

on 3/20/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been into pink lipsticks lately, but I have yellow undertones and most bright pinks are very blue based and look horrible on me. My solution is more sheer washes of bright color. This gloss gives a beautiful brightish pink color on my lips without being too dramatic. I can wear it to work and it is definitely appropriate. One caveat though is that I am not really a gloss person, I hate the stickiness on my lips, so that I am not a fan of, but it was so gorgeous in the tube I couldn't resist. Pretty good buy. I can't say I would use it enough where I'd run out, but you never know!

on 2/18/2013 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a beautiful medium bright pink with tons of pigment. I am a bit a of a Revlon Super Lustrous gloss enthusiast as these are great and quite inexpensive so I've got like 10 of these in my arsenal. I love that this is a gloss that goes on just like it looks in the tube. It is not sticky and it lasts a good two hours on the lips. There is no shimmer to this gloss. I will definitely repurchase once I run out. Well done, Revlon.

on 2/16/2013 12:32:00 AM

Gorgeous pink colour which is very buildable. Will probably work with any skin tone. Colour lasts all day and does not dry out lips. Product is on the sticky side which may bother some but I'm guessing that's what makes it last so long so who cares! Definitely worth a try if your looking for a fun bright pink that's actually very wearable

Recommended for Medium Skin