October 24, 2014 | 949 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by materialface

hands down, my favorite drugstore lipgloss. Holy grail product. I've been buying this gloss for the past 4 years or so, its not a new product to me. Pink Pop in particular is a GORGEOUS color. Peach petal is another popular revlon gloss.

- this gloss is not sticky like MAC glosses can be sometimes
- has no heinus scent like the colorburst glosses, i think thats what their called. pink pop has a very subtle sweet scent that reminds me of brown sugar.
- the packaging is so classy and sleek. it looks high end.
- I wish the tube was a bit bigger, but I've had mine for years and i have yet to run out.
- pink pop will look good on any skin tone. don't be scared of the bright pink in the bottle. its not at all an in-your-face color once you put it on. its somewhat a milky hot pink if it makes sense. it makes your lips look and feel healthy and supple, and theres no cheap sheen like some other drugstore lipglosses.
- these are matte milky glosses for the most part, except for peach petal which has some shimmer in it.
- price point of about $6.00 CAD is amazing. I will continue to purchase this forever and ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I stayed away from "Pink Pop" for a couple of reasons. In the tube, it resembled Pepto Bismol, bringing back memories of childhood illnesses. Second, I've tried other Super Lustrous glosses from Revlon and while I love the packaging and doe-foot applicator, I wasn't wowed by any of the colors. "Pink Pop" is the exception. I like this medium pink shade. It has opacity. It's certainly brighter and bolder than my typical pink shade, but looks great when I'm wearing bright pink tops and jackets. I do wish this gloss, along with just about anyone I've ever tried, would last longer but that's not the case.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Missyboo1287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been into pink lipsticks lately, but I have yellow undertones and most bright pinks are very blue based and look horrible on me. My solution is more sheer washes of bright color. This gloss gives a beautiful brightish pink color on my lips without being too dramatic. I can wear it to work and it is definitely appropriate. One caveat though is that I am not really a gloss person, I hate the stickiness on my lips, so that I am not a fan of, but it was so gorgeous in the tube I couldn't resist. Pretty good buy. I can't say I would use it enough where I'd run out, but you never know!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful medium bright pink with tons of pigment. I am a bit a of a Revlon Super Lustrous gloss enthusiast as these are great and quite inexpensive so I've got like 10 of these in my arsenal. I love that this is a gloss that goes on just like it looks in the tube. It is not sticky and it lasts a good two hours on the lips. There is no shimmer to this gloss. I will definitely repurchase once I run out. Well done, Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Gorgeous pink colour which is very buildable. Will probably work with any skin tone. Colour lasts all day and does not dry out lips. Product is on the sticky side which may bother some but I'm guessing that's what makes it last so long so who cares! Definitely worth a try if your looking for a fun bright pink that's actually very wearable

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite lipgloss ever and that is saying alot! I bought a second tube before I finished the first because I love it that much. The color is a bright pink but with one swipe on your lips its like a pretty light pink but if you layer more in its a brighter pink that makes your lips look pretty and smoochable. We all know lipgloss doesnt have much staying power but this one is not bad. I reapply after couple hours but this color is gorgeous and it doesnt make my lips feel too sticky and it would probably look gorgeous on all skin tones whether you are pale or tan. I may have to stock up in case they discontinue, its that special to me!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I bought this because I happen to see a recent review on it and noticed a rating of a 4.5 out of 116 some reviews...that is pretty impressive for a lip gloss. Also, it was cheap and I just grabbed it on a Target run. But wow, what a great little find! I am NW20, almost black hair, brown eyes, and I would have never picked this out by how it looks in the tube. But on my lips it transfers into this yummy, I should be kissed, watermelon pink color. When I first applied it, my first thought was, "this is like L'Oreal's Watermelon Crush for grown ups". It has that same great feel of a pink pop of color, but in a shade that still looks amazeballs on a woman pushing 40 or on her 16 year old cousin! This is a very flattering shade. And honestly, I would pretty much recommend everyone give it a try.

UPDATE: This has become one of my favorite lip glosses, let alone my favorite pink gloss.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

OMG HG LIP GLOSS<3 I'm in love and I have been since I first purchased this lip gloss a few weeks ago. I live in Canada and I think these are around 8$ (everything is more expensive here) so I pretty much always buy my makeup when it's on sale and one day there was a Revlon sale with a lot of their lip products for 4.99$ so I got these and a few other products. I got this lip gloss (Pink Pop) and another one (Coral Reef) and they are both soooo gorgeous<3 I will definitely repurchase both. They are opaque, not sticky (but sticky enough to stay on your lips) and the colour selection is really nice!!! I am going to repurchase these and get more colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by icing78

I never really liked any lip gloss before because they don't show much color and wear off so easily, but I love this one!!! the color shows very beautiful soft pink and it stays much loner than any other lip glosses I have tried. I am so glad I gave this a shot!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

Good product. I like the added sun protection -- that's not easy to find in a gloss, so if you want that, you're usually stuck with a very heavy lipstick or just balm.

Pink Pop looks obnoxiously bright in the tube but goes on sheer and subtle. Great for an everyday, daytime sort of look, because there's no shimmer or glitter. I usually shy away from "creme" gloss shades, because they really show any uneven application or wear, but this shade is close enough in depth to my natural lip to be very forgiving. Yet it does brighten them up a bit.

The colour doesn't last very well, but a hint of moisture stays for a long time.